Disadvantages of being hung

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are none.

it's just the PC lobby who say itdoesn't matter..lol.

OK, there are some. some women don't like large cocks. but size does matter in some form, even if it's subjective. the pros outweigh the cons.

janned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the shout out. It surprised me a little to realize, after finding a great man who fills my heart to overflowing, that those moments were still so emotionally charged.

It is one of the main reasons I thrilled to find LPSG. You guys can understand that, sometimes, partners see your cock and never see the person.

luv you already

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there are none.

it's just the PC lobby who say itdoesn't matter..lol.

OK, there are some. some women don't like large cocks. but size does matter in some form, even if it's subjective. the pros outweigh the cons.

Survey after survey comes back with the data that, yes, size matters to an extent, but not nearly so much as many men seem to think. Women rank size far down on the list of things that do matter, and after a certain length/girth, the desire for more drops off fairly sharply.

Nonetheless, men keep saying that size is a major thing for women, as if the women themselves don't really know what they want.

And there are none? I beg to differ. Not being able to do anal, because she (or he) can't open enough, and you just can't get it in.
Being told "We have to stop" because she's so sore from stretching that she can't go on.
Being told "We have to stop" after she orgasms, because she's tightened-up from the orgasm and your girth is now making her sore.
Jeans. Seams. Ow.
Yeah, the toilet. Balls in the water, and cock hitting the porcelain, which is cold, and gods help you if someone just cleaned the thing with something caustic and it got onto the rim (and thus onto your cock after it touched the rim.) Chemical burns are not fun.
Teeth. Scraping. Ow. Drawing blood, in an extreme case (yes, it happened once. I still don't like to think about it.)
Gag reflexes. (Despite the fact that some guys actually get off on it, it's no fun when your partner pukes while giving you head.)\
Running around town all night, trying to find the one store which actually has non-latex XL condoms in stock because you and your GF are hornier than all hell and she's massively allergic to latex. (Happened to us, in Reno / Tahoe.)
The looks you get, when buying XL condoms in the first place -- because, y'know, it's not like people really need them or anything. It's all just psychological, egotistical bullshit. (It's not. Regular ones are painful as hell to wear, because of my girth.)

I'm not claiming there aren't advantages, or that well-hung men are to be pitied. But, yeah, there actually are drawbacks. Some folks simply don't want to believe there are.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to ride Japanese Sport bikes . I have a Honda CBR1000 right now. . There is NO PLACE for my dick to go. So it ends up being smashed into the tank. . . Underwear is a pain in the ass. . Oh, or pain in the dick I should have said. . If one wears briefs, the pouch doesn't come in different sizes. One size fits all, they say. Well, it doesn't fit anyone who is a little larger. And boxers go up the crack of my ass. So ditched the underwear years ago. Sometimes I end up sitting on my dick and balls. Not comfortable at all. . . In sexual encounters, i would get "oh, that's gonna hurt" a lot. . So you have to convince your partner that you will go slow, and take your time. Those are the issues I have come up with having a larger than average dick.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had a complaint on my size, a quite thick 6, but as much as I'd like to create my own size I can truly identify with guys who encounter all kinds of problems being large, especially too large. When you're horny as fuck and can't find a condom big enough, that would be frustrating. Finding a willing man or woman that's on fire and ready right that instant and not being able to get it in, or even someone that ends up refusing sex based on a too large size, well, no matter what anyone says that would be a pure bitch. Having a gorgeous big cock that hinders you from getting off when you horned up.. hard to imagine, but I'm sure it happens.

D

deleted1027980

I can't really think of any issues I've had.
Maybe an occasional toilet water tip dip. (T.W.T.D.)

curious question to those who said quickies are ruled out - Why are quickies ruled out?

I was out on a date with a guy, when things heated up and we moved into the bedroom, he got to see me naked for the first time. He took one look at me hard and laughed... "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? There is no way I'm going to let you fuck me or that is going to fit in my mouth?" We had had a couple of lunch dates and events, but this was the first time we had made it to a bedroom. Completely destroyed my ego and our relationship. I felt like a freak and it stuck with me a long time.

It mirrored a sexual encounter I had just out of high school, where I really liked this guy and we ended up in bed. He just couldn't handle my thickness and after the first attempt he checked out of our budding sexual relationship, and our friendship as well.

Those hurt ... ALOT... I felt like I was a walking cock with no person attached.

I had to learn, if I wanted a boyfriend and long term relationship, I was going to have to find (a) someone who cared a lot about me to look past my size; or; (b) could handle my size but wasn't dating me for my cock; or; (c) had their own cock size issues.
I wish I could hug you. You deserve better.

D

deleted1025121

I'm not that hung....but the advantages to a big cock far outweigh having a small one.

Reactions: allmanbud
D

deleted1036524

Hey there hung men

I'm a writer who's looking for ten personal experiences of when you experienced being hung as something negative.

I'll go first. At school, boys bullied me a lot, simply because my penis was big. It's six inches flaccid. I'd be delighted if you shared your story with me. Tell me 'bout a situation when you hated or disliked being hung.

Thanks a lot!

I hope to hear from you soon.
You would been my best friend

Reactions: Gelflingfay

I'm not that hung....but the advantages to a big cock far outweigh having a small one.
I do not have a cock obviously but I feel like I disagree on this point. You can pump and eventually...maybe..make it bigger, but a bigger man does not have the advantage to make his smaller. Smaller you can walk, run, wear clothes, and have sex and oral far more easily that someone is hugely hung. I like to think I could take an 11 incher but really....who know. I know I could take a 6. I know I could take an 8. But we haven't even touched girth yet. And some guys have a dick as large as a forearm. Not to In anyway down someone with one so large but I could easily image that being hard to find someone to let you/ or are capable of taking it. No matter how handsome or wonderful you are. I wish I could be that person, ( I mean I am married ...but you know what I mean). I want everyone to find their missing piece so they can have that. I want of you to have constant glorious sex. To be fulfilled.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I was being chased one night, ran into a dead end alley and was trapped, I pulled my pants off, got a hard on and pole vaulted over the 12 ft fence, I got away from them, but landed wrong and broke my ankle.