Disadvantages of being hung

N

nyguy1

Have wondered how some big guys stuff everything into briefs. If you have any kind of balls and are a certain length soft, it seems like there’s no way it would fit. Luckily I don’t have this issue and can fit nicely in tighty whities, but my dick can point down in them over my nuts

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The automatic, sometimes relentless assumption that I should be a top. Or that I am a top but get off on concocting an elaborate ruse that I'm not, which would be even more exhausting to do than it already is to hear it. I mean, no harm no foul, but it's a major buzzkill in the moment when I'm hooking up with a guy who can't wrap his head around the idea that I have zero interest in fucking him and will not fuck him. It's one of the main reasons why I tend to go for total tops (and the like) on Scruff (and the like) - if you're more interested in my dick than my ass then you're not really interested in me.

On the flip side, when I find guys that are turned ON by the fact that I want them to fuck me despite having a big ole' dick - those guys are The. Best. Fucks. I'm not sure if this makes me an ironic hypocrite and also don't care LOL.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have wondered how some big guys stuff everything into briefs. If you have any kind of balls and are a certain length soft, it seems like there’s no way it would fit. Luckily I don’t have this issue and can fit nicely in tighty whities, but my dick can point down in them over my nuts
The trick is the cut of the underwear. I used to use off the shelf and always cramped myself in. Now I use more "anatomically correct" underwear that create a pouch. Much more comfortable.

Reactions: Chrysippus
N

nyguy1

The trick is the cut of the underwear. I used to use off the shelf and always cramped myself in. Now I use more "anatomically correct" underwear that create a pouch. Much more comfortable.
Yeah, I guess if you want your dick to hang down on them, they have to have a longer pouch. Otherwise it would have to go to the side with your nuts filling the regular size pouch

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. Turned down for sex completely.
2. Had sex, but constantly have her hands at my hips to fend off lest I get too rambunctious. I'm a gentleman and a gentle man. I know how to fuck. I don't inflict pain. Now move those hands and tweak my nipples, pretty please.
3. Anal sex. Tell me how that feels, because I have had it exactly three times, and that was way over twenty years ago.
4. Deep-throat. Never had that while hard. But lucky for me I'm, like, the only guy on the planet who enjoys teeth on his cock. Go ahead and scrape. Nibble and bite too. I don't inflict pain unless asked to (BDSM hobbyist) but go for it on me.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used to have to rest my dick to the side in jockey briefs - it was way too tight to try to point it down..

N

nyguy1

I just wear boxer briefs and let my dick hang out the bottom leg. Not a big deal. I hate wearing anything with a pouch.
Advantage of being small is that you can fit into briefs, they hug your nuts, and your dick can fit pointing down in the pouch on top of your balls

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Advantage of being small is that you can fit into briefs, they hug your nuts, and your dick can fit pointing down in the pouch on top of your balls

Yeah I admit it must be much easier to fit everything in a pair of briefs. And I do show a lot of dick no matter what I wear, but I have long since quit caring. I figure if people are looking, they wanna see something. All the upside of having a big dick is way worth the inconvenience. Even when I am too big to fuck, I don't really mind. Usually it is my big dick that got them in my bed in the first place. I still always have fun.

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1- always need to get her warmed up orally
2- have to enter her very slowly
3- can not go balls deep
4- she always needs a day break between fucking
5- never been deep throated
6- teeth rub on my cock during head
7 head does not last long because her jaw gets sore
8- never had anal
9- hate underwear
10- wife always telling me my cock is hanging down my leg complaining she can see it when we are out or friends are over
11- always having to adjust it in pants for comfort
12- been turned down by women because to big

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You don't need to be small for that. There is a wide selection of brands/briefs to choose from these days. All sorts of cuts and materials, some of which are very stretchable in the front but still keep things in place. Check out the many online shops for male underwear.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Although I’m NOT complaining and wouldn’t trade my dick for the world , here are some “issues “ that I run into with my size that seem pretty common with others :

1) finding undies that fit and are comfortable is a challenge . I hang real long soft and have huge low hangers so it’s hard to pack all that in
It has to lay down my leg , as there is no other way for it to go lol
2) Balls get caught in between my legs or sit on them lol Kinda ties in the first issue
Constantly have to get them unstuck and not feel smashed when I walk
3) Apparent bulge in public - at work or in public, it’s almost impossible to not bulge . Khakis and slacks do me no favors and working around and being around some gorgeous women,I try to not even get the slightest bone cuz it’s a wrap !
4 ) Haven’t ever done anal , women are like nope!
5) Have never been throated properly or get decent head due to being real thick , esp around the middle of shaft and base
Teeth issues, gagging etc
7) fucking of course! Depends on the woman but def HAVE to take my time before I just demolish it . I like to pound pussy lights out but gotta be respectful until she’s used to it
I can only imagine what I’d do to her ass!
Like i said, not complaining or being that dude, but that’s just some of what I deal with! ‍♂️

Reactions: fxstsb96

in the end, its the same as lethal injection, electrocution, or the firing squad...

Jaimdoggie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it be a disadvantage in the relationship department. Most people only want sex and do not realize that there is a person that goes along with the penis.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it be a disadvantage in the relationship department. Most people only want sex and do not realize that there is a person that goes along with the penis.

In a healthy relationship the person attached to the penis is more important than the benefits. But I see nothing wrong with a preference or fixation if it is only about sex.