Disadvantages of being hung

I think it be a disadvantage in the relationship department. Most people only want sex and do not realize that there is a person that goes along with the penis.
Thats the disadvantage of being small too. Most people only want sex and leave me for a bigger dick and do not realize that there is a person that goes along with the (small)penis.

Sorry to interrupt here

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
1- always need to get her warmed up orally
2- have to enter her very slowly
3- can not go balls deep
4- she always needs a day break between fucking
5- never been deep throated
6- teeth rub on my cock during head
7 head does not last long because her jaw gets sore
8- never had anal
9- hate underwear
10- wife always telling me my cock is hanging down my leg complaining she can see it when we are out or friends are over
11- always having to adjust it in pants for comfort
12- been turned down by women because to big

Every item on this list I know too well.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A couple weeks ago I went to the swim park wearing this. Clearly I'm at a disadvantage on both ends lol. Luckily my gf picked these out so she didn't have a problem. I'm sure some the people staring might ‍♂️ IMG_20180702_121547.jpg
IMG_20180702_121607.jpg
IMG_20180702_121706.jpg

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: trapmusik6

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are some guys that can be too big where it would not be comfortable for anyone. But, for me, I don't know of a disadvantage other than when I wake up in the morning and have the morning erection it can be quite painful because of the position in my underwear. I tried sleeping naked but that was more uncomfortable so maybe a guy with a small penis that wouldn't be the case. Also, we are not allowed to talk about earlier youthful experience and there might be some issues there however.
Also, to the guy pointing out that normal condoms fit over a woman's head. Exactly, the guys that say they break, etc. are full of it. A Magnum is a little easier to put on but a normal condom can full envelope my accurate 8.75 by 6 around without issue.

Sure it can. Extreme stretching. A single poke from a recently shaved hair can pop it Even an XL can be painfully tight.
try wearing one of those long, thin balloons as a condom. I THINK they go out to 6 or 6.5 girth, so a 6 girth should be comfy.. no?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People don't want to fuck you because they are scared you're going to blowout their orifices. The people that allow you to fuck them get mad when you blowout their orifice. It's like a loose loose situation
Loose loose, or lose loose situation?
Nice pun. :)

Reactions: find83
D

deleted1138933

Hey there hung men

I'm a writer who's looking for ten personal experiences of when you experienced being hung as something negative.

I'll go first. At school, boys bullied me a lot, simply because my penis was big. It's six inches flaccid. I'd be delighted if you shared your story with me. Tell me 'bout a situation when you hated or disliked being hung.

Thanks a lot!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Really?? Booo hooo

D

deleted1168963

I think the most embarrassing times about being hung is around family and my dick is always visible through my pants. Especially the fat head. The thick ridge is always visible. Ugh and yuck. It’s family! Also at work. Dress pants are the worse! Yes it’s great having a big dick but there are times I wish it wasn’t so visible.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thats the disadvantage of being small too. Most people only want sex and leave me for a bigger dick and do not realize that there is a person that goes along with the (small)penis.

Sorry to interrupt here

I'm not sure you're understanding his point. Sometimes a person will find out that you have a big cock and will want to have sex with you for that reason. Sometimes for those people it is entirely about the cock and not about the person.

I think for a small penis its kind of the opposite, though, I understand what you are saying. However, initially, the person is having sex with that person because of who they are rather than a rumor or knowledge that they have a big cock. Unfortunately, when they don't realize their is a person attached it probably means that they are ignoring the person because of the small penis, rather than only appreciating the person because of a large penis.

I think these are two significantly different things, though, in a lot of ways can have a similar effect.

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah exactly - who designed those? No space at all
Easy fix. Plenty of underwear out there. May cost more than the average righty wighties— Andrew Christian (trophy line), Big Boys (UK), WildmanT, John Sievers, Obviously... try some new ones. They are comfy.

Reactions: BoBolt

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only complaint is that almost every time, I get accused of being unfaithful.

Apparently, you're not allowed to be well endowed and have a friend of the opposite sex.

Reactions: guest87