Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just took a class called Petting the Kitty. I can't believe how much I learned! One of the things I never knew was that as a woman is getting ready to climax, her clitoris retracts inside - basically disappearing. Often times what happens is if I man is eating her out, he'll notice it's gone and stop doing what he's doing which stinks cause then she's got to start all over again. I personally have never noticed this happening to myself nor has anyone said anything about it.

Is this common knowldedge and I've just been oblivious?

NOTE TO MEN: If you experience a disappearing clitoris, DO NOT STOP doing what you're doing - she's going to orgasm within the next 30 seconds to 2 minutes! Just keep going!

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really noticed, but now that you mention it I'm pretty sure this happens with my current gf. I interpreted it in a way similar to hard nipples... As they get erect, the 'base' gets smaller. Her clit gets (much) harder and what seems like shorter. Sound about right?

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe it's common knowledge, but it should be. I've found it very useful.

Men's testicles do something quite similar.

There is endless discussion on how to get a women into bed, but surprisingly little about what to do with her when you're there.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There is endless discussion on how to get a women into bed, but surprisingly little about what to do with her when you're there.

You should stick to the ones who know what they want to do when they grt there.

I personally didn't know the OP as a fact, but now you mention it, I noticed it this weekend and it did make me wonder if I was doing something wrong. I didn't stop though. :biggrin1:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should stick to the ones who know what they want to do when they grt there.

I personally didn't know the OP as a fact, but now you mention it, I noticed it this weekend and it did make me wonder if I was doing something wrong. I didn't stop though. :biggrin1:
Good boy!!!!!

D

deleted509196

Well I didn't know about that... that's interesting.