disappearing shorts

inquiringmind: Hi,
The other night my sweetie and I were cuddling. No sex. In in my shortie and he in tee and shorts. We went to sleep. I was awakened on my side by a leg over my thigh/ hip and some movement in back. What to my wondering eyes should appear but an allegedly sleeping man minus his shorts grinding his rather large parts into my buttocks and back. I waited until the next morning to check it out. Allegedly , He said he didn't remember doing it but said the shorts were constricting and we found the shorts under the covers at the foot of the bed. Is he putting me on or can someone do this in their sleep and not remember? All I have to say is it must have been some kind of dream!

inquiring mind

Reactions: BrayanKeeny

prepky: well sorry to inform you but it can happen, right after my wife and I got married, she kept asking me if I pleasureing my self at night, and I told her no, then she came right out and told me that I was, however, I was asleep while doing it, and she said that if she said anything to me, then I would just roll over and stop..and I have heard of other that this has happened to, so dont worry, it can happen

inquiringmind: Hi,
I just read a thread on Spooning. it seems a number of men are doing something similar . Actually, I thought it was kinda cute. I think he must have subconsciously wanted something to happen and the dream state was a place where no motive could be questioned. I am learning daily about the mindset of guys . This is an enlightening group!

Inquiring Mind