Disappointed about leaving my girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by icamefromthe80s, Jul 9, 2011.

1. icamefromthe80s

icamefromthe80s New Member

Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, let's just say for being dishonest. However, now I'm just disappointed about it sexually more than anything. I can't really have a purely sexual relationship with her without it turning back into dating relationship, so that's out of the question.

Of all the women I've ever been with, she has been by far the most capable of handling me. I'm by no means enormous, a bit under 9", but there have only been two women who ever deepthroated me, she was one of them. And she was the only one who did it consistently, the other girl was just a fluke. She's one of few women that I could really go at it with hard and she usually wouldnt feel too hurt about it, shed actually enjoy it and tell me to!

Now, I'm kind of in a rut. I go out and want to meet new women, but I'm constantly thinking about how its just gonna get back to less pleasurable sex with random people. How the hell do I get past that? I want to put myself in the mindset of not thinking about this girl and our past sex life.

2. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, half the population is women. She isn't the only one out there that can deep throat.

Get out there and start to meet new women.

Not only will you be surprised at how many can, you'll find that the new ones will be a lot more honest than your ex.

She's an ex for a reason, stop hooking up with her.

Sklar

3. woogexx

woogexx New Member

theres other dicksuckers out there...

4. trunksisba

trunksisba New Member

Albums:
    I don't know how you can say you're not huge, just under 9" sounds freaking enormous.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your dick is gigantic. Also, just meet other women. And fuck them. No matter what a man's body type, penis size, likes, dislikes, and kinks, every man, heck every woman who is very sexually active finds they are not sexually compatible with everyone they ever encounter. Even if all encounters are good, there's always that one or two partners who stand out for this reason, and that one or two who stand out for that reason. Fuck more women. Eventually you will find a good fit both sexually and relationally.

6. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because he's really not just under 9 inches. Notice- no pics to prove it. :rolleyes:

7. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I have a large penis but don't post pics = My girlfriend lives in Canada

Draft saved Draft deleted