Disappointed by smaller guys?

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Whenever I'm starting off with someone new, there's always that moment of anticipation when I reach into his pants for the first time. I almost always react the same way: If he's bigger than me, I'm pleasantly surprised; if he's the same size as me, I'm happy; if he's smaller than me, I'm a bit disappointed.

Do any of you guys react this way? Does your own cock wind up being the baseline for what you feel is a nice size?

DRW414

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IAWTP 100% That is exactly how I was. I'm in a relationship now and he is slightly bigger than me. This is really shallow to say, but a small penis used to be a dealbreaker for me. I am 100% verse, so if you were to get some of this, you would have to be sexy as Fuck, and have personality out of this world for me to even consider anything other than me fucking you!

Shallow, but 100% real!

Last edited:

DRW414

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't even act like that isn't a fucked up, superflous acronym or as if it will ever become mainsteam. Unless you are wearing tight pants, carry on in that case.

Lol... I guess everybody doesn't know what that means. I'm from NYC, so excuse me! I Agree With That Post (IAWTP)

And I don't wear tight pants!

Media
A big(ger than me, and just about anyone is bigger—lol!) cock is always visually more arousing/appealing than a small cock, especially during oral sex, but (for me) not when he wants back-door action [ouch!], know what I mean? Ultimately, I am happy when I stick my hand down a man's pants and find cock & balls, any size.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well as i have posted here many times I do seek out the smaller cocks.
for me I do not like getting fucked and i love to suck cock and the smaller ones fit in my mouth better
most times i find that the guy i am with is smaller and when he is much smaller I love it.
not to put him down but to enjoy it

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whenever I'm starting off with someone new, there's always that moment of anticipation when I reach into his pants for the first time. I almost always react the same way: If he's bigger than me, I'm pleasantly surprised; if he's the same size as me, I'm happy; if he's smaller than me, I'm a bit disappointed.

Do any of you guys react this way? Does your own cock wind up being the baseline for what you feel is a nice size?

To be brutally honest.....yes. I have the same experience.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm ok with a guy who has a smaller cock than me. To date, my experience with that has been that those guys shoot bigger loads than me, which is my major turn on anyway. Guys with bigger cocks are nice though.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely used to be that way, but that was just with random tricks mostly. One guy I dated a few times had a very small cock and I have to admit that the small cock was a part of the reason it didn't go any further. I'm now in a relationship of 8 years and my partner and I both have big cocks (his is longer and thinner - about 8x4.5 - mine is shorter and fatter - about 7.5x6)

Colt83m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, 6-8" is the perfect range, and I prefer thick cocks.. if a guy is a lot smaller, it could be an issue, but i'd def give him a chance to prove me wrong! I think it all depends on your sex drive.. for some guys, it wouldn't be a deal at all.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit that I prefer larger. Granted most times the other guy has the bigger cock. I would be somewhat disappointed if they were my size or smaller. Having said that, I feel like a hypocrite; but it explains a lot... from the other guy's prospective, him meeting me and reaching down in my pants to find a smaller cock than his own- could be disappointing for him.... SO that would explain all those first dates that never call again, lol:wink:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes and yes, but three of the four guys I've been in LT relationships with were smaller than me (the other was about the same size), and one of those three was a lot smaller. But, hey, we were in love--the real thing.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
so if hes bigger then you,and your excited by that, according to your feeling, if your smaller then him is he dissapointed?

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the end, penis size doesn't matter. But when he's larger than me I am visually excited. But when I am larger I feel more adequate. However, I'm almost always the smaller guy (four out of the five times).

Jcam

Experimental Member
Media
I know I prefer a guy that is larger then me. I have told my bf many times, I would have been disappointed if he had of been smaller then I. Funny thing is, while I am 6 and he nearly 8, I do most of the topping.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You bet I love a big dick. The bigger, the better. Huge to the front of the line.

That said, It's really not that important when we arrive in the bedroom. I always like being bigger than my partner. It's good for my ego.

But when it comes to sex, the size doesn't matter. It's the heat. If he has a sex drive like mine (off the wall) his size doesn't matter. It's not the size, it's the level of sex drive.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big(ger than me, and just about anyone is bigger—lol!) cock is always visually more arousing/appealing than a small cock, especially during oral sex, but (for me) not when he wants back-door action [ouch!], know what I mean? Ultimately, I am happy when I stick my hand down a man's pants and find cock & balls, any size.

I wanna say and add to this that I do understand exactly waht you mean here with your reply to this thread topic.
As to the real topic at hand, just think about some of us guys on here that gets rejections cause our dick is too big:frown1: be it males or females...guess who gets the disappointment then as well:redface:

likesmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Im the guy that disappoints you I guess. because unless you are REALLY small you're going to be bigger than me. Part of the reason im on this site is to see what the deal is with guys and cock size. I LIKE small cocks on guys, but I usually will like a guy because of his face and his demeanor, intelligence, sense of humor, etc. If I like the guy, I will like the dick. It's a shame that someone would walk away from a decent guy with a smaller dick and date a serial killer with a huge cock. lol.