Disappointed by smaller guys?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've been disappointed many times when I've got guys towels off in sauna clubs, have come across some pretty small cocks. I like the feel of something more substantial in my hand or mouth, but a cock is a cock and always fun! Of course size doesn't matter when I'm fucking them. I prefer the 'dare to bare' nights when all the guys are nude, and often erect, when walking around.

maxuncut

Just Browsing
Media
I'm going to guess that those who have their primary emotional relationships with men care less about size than those who have their primary emotional relationships with women.

In other words, bi/straightish men are turned on by the instrument more than the person.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Im the guy that disappoints you I guess. because unless you are REALLY small you're going to be bigger than me. Part of the reason im on this site is to see what the deal is with guys and cock size. I LIKE small cocks on guys, but I usually will like a guy because of his face and his demeanor, intelligence, sense of humor, etc. If I like the guy, I will like the dick. It's a shame that someone would walk away from a decent guy with a smaller dick and date a serial killer with a huge cock. lol.

I agree! Penis size is NOT everything!