Disapproval by friends, colleagues etc.

rbrum14: Just wondered if you’ve ever been told off because a spontaneous erection has created a large projecting bulge in your trousers which won’t go down – a request maybe or instruction coming from colleagues at work, or parents in your teenage years or from embarrassed friends or girl friends. Sometimes you can adjust it to be more comfortable and less obvious, but often the lump remains, clearly defined by the stretch lines in your trousers. Have you been told not to show so much, as though you were to blame for being well hung and well hard and unable to do anything about it ? How have you managed this type of situation ?

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi mate,
No I've never been told off for getting a huge boner on by anyone! I hope I am sufficiently in control of myself that I don't get a hardon in inappropriate situations ie at work, at the gym or pool etc. If I get that tingling sensation in my toolbox I think of or do something to take my mind off whatever is making me feel horny. :p

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Well I was playing cards once with family, sort of sat round in a circle, me wearing shorts (small shorts, cos I have a small waist, does cause a few problems) and my dick was sort of hanging out of my shorts. My aunt, sat across from me said something like 'I can see your dick'. It's been bulging out other times too and family have said something like watch it. Always been soft though, not hard when that's happened.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally don't do a lot since where I work we have to wear mandatory aprons that more than suuficiently cover any bulges.... for the men. The women, however couldn't cover their attributes if they tried in these things.

jordanj:
Originally posted by sexc_hannah_19@Jan 5 2005, 11:18 AM
Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts.............. :unsure:

:p
[post=272275]Quoted post[/post]​
Maggie Thatcher! Maggie Thatcher! Maggie Thatcher!

Big load: I was sat on the bottom stair the other week and seen as i was only wearing boxers as i'd only just woken up one of my bollocks dropped out. I was talking to my housemate and he just, mid sentence, quietly said "by the way i can see your bollock!" t'was quite funny.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thankfully, there were only a few times when unwanted full-on boners embarrassed me in front of girlfriends or strangers or mixed company. The few times it did happen were traumatic enough. Usually, though, I was able to hide myself or take advantage of some distraction to keep the focus away from my crotch.

More often than not, just my flaccid bulge, or worse, a partial boner, caused something of an occasional stir. My penchant for speedo swimsuits was the chief contributor to most of those episodes.

SG