Disclosure is at hand...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Disclosure is at hand people. Uk releases UFO reports, the Vatican says it is ok to believe in extra terrestrials. Japan has a parliamentary meeting regarding their tactical response to a ufo presence. A video will be released today allegedly showing an extraterrestrial peering through a window, m night shamayalan style. There are links to all mentioned above.

YouTube - UFOs - FOX News - Mexican Air Force - CNN News

Watch the entire video and listen to what the man says about disclosure and then see what has transpired over the last year, and more so since the january texas/stephensville sightings:

YouTube - UFO Stephenville Texas on LARRY KING LIVE!!! JAN 18th (4/4)

Bloomberg.com: Japan

Japanese parliamentary meeting

The truth is out there: British government releases UFO files; Vatican official says it's OK to believe - Posted

Vatican and uk UFO files.

What will happen today:
Phone home: Purported UFO video to be shown Friday : Updates : The Rocky Mountain News

Alien commission causes commotion : Local News : The Rocky Mountain News

Recent drone sightings (see explanation below):

Drone Sightings History

My Experience with the CARET Program and Extra-Terrestrial Technology

The releasing of information pointing to extraterrestrial life will soon reach a critical mass, Disclosure is at hand...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Earth must be like the ghetto of the universe or something! We have all these other life forms out there that never stop by to visit, what’s up with that?

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, this will be the biggest 'mediated event' that we have ever seen.

I don't believe we are alone in the universe but if there are mass global sightings on a phenomenal scale I won't be believing in an alien invasion.

I smell a set-up.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read into that issac document I posted a link to. Supposedly the ETs want the us government to disclose their existence, and if they don't they will show up around the world, so that it will unambiguous. Check this out as well (read the numbered points):

Exopolitics Comment 65

Exopolitics Comment 66

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Read into that issac document I posted a link to. Supposedly the ETs want the us government to disclose their existence, and if they don't they will show up around the world, so that it will unambiguous.

Unfortunately, sweetie, it will always be ambiguous. That's the nature of the beast.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What are all the religious nut-jobs going to do when they find out their alleged god story is just simpleton bullshit?

The first thing any higher life form would do is put an end to the naive ignorance of those following the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist fables and what are the followers going to do when they finally figure out that people are just people? Gee, the planet might finally have peace for a change, what a concept!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
What are all the religious nut-jobs going to do when they find out their alleged god story is just simpleton bullshit?

The first thing any higher life form would do is put an end to the naive ignorance of those following the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist fables and what are the followers going to do when they finally figure out that people are just people? Gee, the planet might finally have peace for a change, what a concept!

Sorry, this wouldn't do it. Religious fucktards will insist they're Satan in disguise. IF this is something. Me, I'll sit back and wait for information.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

The first thing any higher life form would do is put an end to the naive ignorance of those following the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist fables and what are the followers going to do when they finally figure out that people are just people?

Buddhism is arguably not really a religion, so it doesn't really belong with the four others in your list.
It talks about a form of meditation, offers a suggestion of what underlies our usual conceptions of reality ... and certainly believes that people are just people.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, this wouldn't do it. Religious fucktards will insist they're Satan in disguise. IF this is something. Me, I'll sit back and wait for information.

Most of the fucktards have adapted to reason like with rights for women and children over the years and although they didn’t exactly accept these and other losses of power without a fight, they did eventually adapt. I’m hoping the same will hold true on a much grander scale!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Buddhism is arguably not really a religion, so it doesn't really belong with the four others in your list.
It talks about a form of meditation, offers a suggestion of what underlies our usual conceptions of reality ... and certainly believes that people are just people.

Buddhism has different sects with different views …

Theravada views Buddha as a super-human person of supreme teaching skill and wisdom.

Mahayana Buddhism sees Buddha as eternal, immortal and transcendent.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Buddhism has different sects with different views …

Theravada views Buddha as a super-human person of supreme teaching skill and wisdom.

Mahayana Buddhism sees Buddha as eternal, immortal and transcendent.

I can see various books on my shelf deal with Buddhism and various sects and religions that utilize aspects of the original Buddah. In India the branch pretty much died out, being absorbed into Vedanta, and the earliest text surviving about Gotama is Chinese.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What I find amazing is how the word of God can be so fluid. For as long as I can remember any type of birth control is against God's will. Then a few years ago the Pope comes out and says birth control is ok and the flock is fine with it.

A few years ago when one of the Martian probes thought that they discovered some dead micro organisims on Mars, the religious community went nuts. Now, apparently, it's ok (aside here, I did not read any of the links Skull posted I'm just going with the flow and tenor of the thread).

Following this trend, pretty soon the religous community is going to say it's ok to live in sin with each other, have children out of wed lock, have numerous wives and husbands and it will be fine with gay marriage.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Following this trend, pretty soon the religous community is going to say it's ok to live in sin with each other, have children out of wed lock, have numerous wives and husbands and it will be fine with gay marriage.

Do you think that's indicative of increased [if forced] flexibility, or [perhaps in part as a consequence] increased irrelevance of religion in many (but not all) contemporary societies?

For myself, it's both but I know some disagree with me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sure, but do you think the Church will condone extraterrestrially mixed relationships?