Disclosure is at hand...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did. Trust me I have been watching people argue about alienware and who started what. That debate has gone on a long time and no one has been able to prove anything. Even on the link you posted there are people saying that alienware took their stuff from the drones. There is no proof for either or.

"Drones have been spotted since 2007. The handful of witnesses disappeared. Some of the photos look very fake to many people. While others do not, it is a fact that Alienware used the LAP documents as part of a marketing campaign for 2 laptops. We cannot interview the witnesses. We cannot get firsthand information about what exactly happened, other than the testimony they submitted before disappearing. "

From the drone research team...I'm not sure where you have the definite information that it is a hoax considering the drones came before their laptops did.

Last edited:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And from Alienware:

lienware isn’t exactly owning up to the drone/CARET marketing scheme; according to an email posted over at Lucianarcy, the company simply caught the CARET virus themselves:
“Hi ________,
Thank you for your email. It’s great to hear that our promotion has reach out to you and your Forum group regarding the CARET document. Alienware did NOT create the information regarding this phenomena or the CARAT linguistics. This is NOT an intellectual property of Alienware. The information has anonymously spread throughout the web for some time. We have taken the CARAT linguistics and have applied this as a marketing tool to draw attention to our promotion.
Regards,
Director of PR Communications
Alienware Corporation”

CARET drones by Alienware?

I hope that settles that...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it, nowhere in that link does it prove hoax whatsoever? It is a bunch of people blogging and most of them seem to think they are real? What are you getting at?

I believe there is intelligent extraterrestrial life in the universe.

I believe there is intelligent extraterrestrial life in the universe which has visited earth,

or,

I believe that what some suspect are intelligent extraterrestrials are actually humans in a state of evolution far advanced from now who are engaging in time travel.

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BTW, im not saying aliens don't exist and havnt visited this planet, I'm just saying that specific source is false

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it is true that we have the technology to go invisible, and i honestly don't see anti-grav as an impossible technology either. The fact that the dude claims the technology came from aliens but doesn't give any reference as to where, when, or how this knowledge and alien spacecraft were obtained is the only part of that report I have a problem with. The drones are probably real, but alien technology? Possible, but just as much doubtable. I guess we'll see in 2017...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
information starts somewhere around pg 50. It has been proven a hoax though.
You didnt address why you claimed you looked at my link when it was a dead end though.

Are you a fucking moron? Why do I have to address you if you put up a bogus link? I looked at your dead end link and then found my way around that site and found your second link before you even posted it. Page 50? THERE IS STILL NO PROOF THAT IT IS A HOAX. I am looking in the 200s pages and no one there is saying it is a hoax.

There are legitimate concerns as to the authenticity of some of the photos; that does not mean the drones are a hoax. To disprove the pictures does not even make it a hoax. Maybe some of the pictures are fake, but the encounters by people since 1987 with drones may not be. I believe some of the pics to be fake as well, but that does not mean I believe that the drones do not exist.

And on coasttocoast am last night certainly no one was saying it was a hoax as more witnesses were calling in to talk about their encounters with the drones. Why do you keep claiming it to be a hoax with no proof of it? I am starting to think you aren't very smart or of age and I am going to stop wasting my time trying to open a closed mind.

I am open to the possibility of there being no such thing as drones and alllll the eye witnesses reports and photos and documents are fake, but they are still yet to be proven REAL or FAKE.

What particular source were you referring to as fake, because there are multiple sources that explain the drones as very real.

Last edited:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just in case no one is reading up, the idea of the drones is that they are US military vehicles but have been reverse engineered and are extraterrestrial technology. They are often seen near military bases. The other theory is obviously that they are in fact of extraterrestrial origin, and they seem to be "monitoring" us. They have the ability to cloak themselves and become invisible, but are subject to a kind of "radar jamming" when certain infrared frequencies or whatever jams them. It is then that they become visible. One begins to think how common they really are. Keep an eye up people!

*keep in mind these drones are usually reported as being pretty small, between 15-40 feet long. They were dubbed the name "drones" because they appeared to be unmanned as there is not enough structure to house a person...unless it is a small being such as an EBEN...

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really would like for all of this to be true. If i saw a spaceship parked above my city, i would get so fucked up, and then make a big ass sign showing them where the party was

Read into that issac document I posted a link to. Supposedly the ETs want the us government to disclose their existence, and if they don't they will show up around the world, so that it will unambiguous. Check this out as well (read the numbered points):

Exopolitics Comment 65

Exopolitics Comment 66

"The Russians hate military uniforms?... They're anxious?" These descriptions of Russia do not ring true. Putin's government is pragmatic and realistic. I also suggest they have little to fear from any alien encounter. Russian military has already acknowledged the existence of UFOs and some sources claim they even recovered one which had crashed.

The ships will hover over the world's major cities? Note to ET: Hovering over major cities is guaranteed to be construed as threatening and will induce panic resulting in the loss of thousands of lives. I cannot imagine for an instant that any peaceful beings would do such a thing. ET would take a page from The Day the Earth Stood Still, not Independence Day.

The idea that the "neo-cons" would, "...fear being out of the loop," just strikes me as a bit silly. Do they believe there will be no neo-conservatives in 2017?

Why would aliens reveal themselves during the first year of a new president's term? That does not seem wise to me unless they already know whomever we're electing this year will not win a second term. The reaction of the President of the United States to such a revelation will be seen as precedent-setting. It would not be wise to make this revelation to someone new and untested in other crises particularly when that person has a large nuclear arsenal (and possibly space-based weapons) at his or her disposal.

The rest just seems a bit ridiculous. The elimination of Hinduism, Islam, and fundamentalist Christian sects? I cannot understand any reason these religions will have problems. The vast majority of Muslims and Hindus are relatively secular and there is nothing I can find in the dogma of either that would preclude extraterrestrial life. Further, suicide is a far less forgivable sin in Islam than any other short of murder. Highly religious Muslims would no more commit suicide than fundamentalist Christians.

The bit about self-determination and willingness to help with some problems but not others seems to be a page right out of Star Trek's Federation handbook. It's terribly naive. Assuming aliens know human history, they'd be wise to do what we do. Appear under a flag of peace, trade items of value. They give us a zorch or a qxlqpyvkak, we give them pretty beads or a Picasso. We slowly exchange knowledge, build trust, open embassies, perhaps have a student exchange or Peace Corps-type program. So long as the tall one with the big head doesn't leave a book entitled, To Serve Man lying around, we should be OK.

It's entirely possible that earth cannot be conquered by aliens. We've had billions of years to attune to our environment. They, presumably, have not. New diseases are constantly evolving, strains of existing diseases mutating. Our air is filled with micro-organisms and pollens to which they would have no natural immunity. Our soil is not less sterile. We are bombarded with UVB and UVA rays. One need only look at severely immunocompromised people, "bubble kids" to understand what an alien might face approaching a planet such as ours. Then again, aliens might not respirate and may be immune to all biotics and forms of natural radiation to which earth is subject. Perhaps all these alien abductions were simply experiments to find solutions to these problems?

Having a supersecret meeting like that only to leak information to a bunch of UFO conspiracy groups makes no sense at all. Why not just summon the leaders of these groups to the meeting and tell them what's going on, that information will be released, and give them a plan of operations? This reminds me of when Goldfinger showed the his plans in the most outlandishly elaborate manner to his business associates only to kill them all moments later. It's pointless.

I'd like to believe that these entities will make themselves known in some grand gesture, but I don't think Exopolitics Comments 65 & 66 are genuine.

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you agree that some of the pictures are fake there is reason to believe many others are.
In your favor you can say there is no "hard evidence" to say the 07 drones are fake, but there is alot of information against it.
one of your post Drone Sightings History
has many pictures in question (the thread i posted with almost 300 pages is VERY garbled but from the little scattered in it). the questionable items lead a large group to believe they are CGI.
ex:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2757/cgihoaxdd5.jpg
6gjyo0n2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX] Aliens & UFOs - Single Post
there isnt any reason to get angry. Im not gonna try an provide every piece of possible evidence, but you should do more research too.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that what some suspect are intelligent extraterrestrials are actually humans in a state of evolution far advanced from now who are engaging in time travel.

You know it is interesting you brought this up. I have had this theory for a long time now.

What would happen if there were a nuclear holocaust on planet earth? Where would the surviving humans be safe from radiation fallout etc?

Underground. So in the future after a nuclear war that makes the world uninhabitable, man moves underground. Now thing how would man evolve underground over generations?

1) Skin would become pale because lack of sunlight.
2) Eyes would become bigger to allow more light in an unlit underworld.
3) Bodies would become shorter because of less space living underground
4) Bodies would become skinnier because less livestock and meat to feed on
5) Heads would become bigger because over time through evolution our brains have increased in size

Put that together and what do you have?

http://ufoconspiracy.com/images/gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg

So perhaps in the distant future they have developed the ability for time travel, and can therefore travel back to the present more or less undetected. Or, they may be from a distant past coming out from living in the underworld.

Maybe these beings that are sighted come from below, not above.