Disclosure is at hand...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dong love, our history was pre-empted by the dinosaurs. Had it not been for a few well-placed comets/meteors/asteroids intelligent life on earth may well have resembled Sleestak more than humans. Imagine a world free to evolve without such interruption, as might easily happen given the vastness of space, and our latent arrival on scene may well have been something of a miracle.

That was rather exactly my point; that species creation, evolution (and extinction) is a the result of many factors, including random chance. Of course it's possible worlds may exist where some of these factors are not in play and that some species evolutionary paths will thus be less meandering. As I said, I was speaking with reference to the only model we have as reference - our own.

Such scenarios may well exist, but at this point they are entirely speculative.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or (our) species creation was planted by visitors from another world :) As far as we know, we know nothing. If there is intelligent life out there, they very well could be breeding us.

But regardless, as rare as you believe the path to our existence has been, the sheer number of other worlds within our universe still makes the chances highly probable that intelligent life has formed and that it formed long before us. What are the chances that the only intelligent life that has formed over the last 13 billion years was 200,000 ago on this space rock around a star, among billions and billions of space rocks in the corner of this galaxy consisting of billions and billions of stars, among billions and billions of other galaxies? The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

Or (our) species creation was planted by visitors from another world :) As far as we know, we know nothing. If there is intelligent life out there, they very well could be breeding us.

I sure hope not!

But regardless, as rare as you believe the path to our existence has been, the sheer number of other worlds within our universe still makes the chances highly probable that intelligent life has formed and that it formed long before us. What are the chances that the only intelligent life that has formed over the last 13 billion years was 200,000 ago on this space rock around a star, among billions and billions of space rocks in the corner of this galaxy consisting of billions and billions of stars, among billions and billions of other galaxies? The possibilities are endless.

I don't think we can answer that until we know how many worlds there are like ours and all the different forms intelligent life may take. We can't book odds until we know the players.

Something is buzzing us. Whether they are far evolved humans who have discovered time travel or extraterrestrials or both, someone has discovered us in our lonely little corner of the galaxy. And it is lonely too. We're way off the beaten path, far from the galactic core.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The prophet, David Icke says that the (shape shifting) reptilian race of ETs are already in control of the world, maybe these disclosures are getting us prepared for the "New world order" when all humans will become their slaves. :wink:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we can detect other worlds with our measly magnifying glasses around other stars I find it hard to believe any other more advanced civilization would have a difficult time picking us up on their galactic radar. And soon after disclosure welcoming us to the galactic federation, imagine the campaigning that goes on for that :eek:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..... If there is intelligent life out there, they very well could be breeding us.....

The possibilities are endless.

Ever notice with some people, when you look into their eyes you can see an old soul? Ever notice how some have great wisdom at a very young age?

If there is a god I would think we could only be here to evolve into a god ourselves no matter how many lifetimes it takes as a real god could want nothing less for its creation then for it to become god.

If that’s the case, I also think there really is a Hell only not a fire & brimstone concoction like that of biblical lore. Hell must be this planet and we all flunked out of class someplace else and ended up here where we are supposed too learn something before moving on again in the next life. Well, that’s the rest of you anyway, I’m only here finishing up my advanced studies, what studies I don’t know but I’m sure it’s something very important! :cool:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
surely there are some interesting things people could bring up in this thread. I know for one I am not hearing much about the new replacement craft for the space shuttle. I think by this time we at least should get a good look at it.

Anything else the US is working one that not so top secret.

D

deleted213967

Hmmm!

But why on earth are UFO sightings disproportionally reported in the US, I wonder...as opposed to, say, the rest of the OECD nations (a far more populous group with similar technological power)...

Hmmm!

But why on earth are UFO sightings disproportionally reported in the US, I wonder...as opposed to, say, the rest of the OECD nations (a far more populous group with similar technological power)...

The US has a greater rural population outside of light-polluted cities?

Here's an answer from Yahoo!:

Maybe Americans are more in tune with the cosmos. Perhaps aliens want to chat about "American Idol" with real Americans. Whatever the reason, this is a hard question to crack because (attention, conspiracy theorists!) there isn't an official site for reporting UFOs.

The National UFO Reporting Center lists thousands of "close encounters" submitted by users. According to its database, the United States has far and away the most reported UFO sightings. In fact, California alone has reported more than China, England, India, and Brazil combined.

But this doesn't necessarily mean Americans see UFOs more than other people. It just means more Americans report seeing UFOs to this particular site. The Center for UFO Studies explains, "No one is sure why the number of UFO reports varies from country to country, but cultural, religious, and political factors are probably involved." In other words, seeing a UFO in the United States might be kind of cool. In other countries, that may not be the case.

The truth is, UFOs have been (allegedly) seen just about everywhere -- from the hills of Switzerland to the coast of Australia. Should you ever spot one, the Center for UFO Studies advises you get witnesses, take pictures, and write down the details. Oh, and don't forget to report it. -Ask Yahoo!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay