Discoloration due to pumping?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can Davis if you don't pay attention and you over pump. You should always do warmups and stretch before pumping and then watch your overall temp of the head and color when you come out of the tube. It should be warm but if it is cool or cold you are doing it way too long and could get some discoloration.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ve read that if you pump a long time, 2/3 of the skin on the penis will become darker/browner?

Is that true?

Any experienced pumper around here?

Actually, vacuum pumping pulls melanin into the skin of your penis. the more melanin you have, the darker your penis will become. If you are a lilly white person of 100% Anglo descent... you probably won't get much darker, but a normal Caucasian will experience some of their dormant melanin migrating to the penis. The shaft is the only skin that can accept melanin because the skin of the glans is melanin free like your lips. I would rather have a massive dark penis than a normal sized pale one. Who gives a fuck about the coloration of the penis skin? Should we praise the light penises and eschew the dark ones? That sounds a little funny to me...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve never practised using high pressure, which I think will contribute to discolouration, even so, in the past, if I take a break from pumping, I would sometimes get red spots or something akin to what adolescents do to each others necks! – they’re called love bites in the UK. I found the way round this was to draw as much cock into the tube as possible and almost immediately reduce the pressure right down to virtually zero. Hold that for no more than two minutes, then remove the tube and massage for a couple more minutes before commencing pumping normally. I’ve never had a problem since, unless I’ve forgotten and dived straight in.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id rather have a normal looking big dick (7.5x5.5) than a alien looking one bigger one that doesnt get hard like mine..see tripod..im not knocking you bro just saying id never do that to mine and any girl i know would probably be freaked out or laugh at a penis looking like that..its just not natural looking at all..

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm... you are underestimating an average woman's reaction. I have never had a woman laugh or be turned off by my penis. I think that they are glad that it is not rock hard 'cause then I don't hurt them and it is a smooth ride. Plus, they like being stuffed with a big, pliable, fat dick... it fills their vagina more evenly than a rock hard penis would. I am totally functional... except that I need to be the one doing the pushing though. For a smooth ride, I need to be in charge, but that's okay... I am kind of a control freak anyway! lol!!!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m inclined to agree with Tripod. In fact, I once knew a woman that when she understood I pumped, she wouldn’t let me fuck her unless I pumped up first and often wanted to help.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sorry to say that but I would encourage any pumper to stop doing that activity that could harm your penis permanently.

Same goes for cock rings, never use them for more than 20 minutes (i.e. fall asleep wearing a cock ring and you'll wake up with all your cock and the pubic area dark blue and completely died also inside, I've seen pictures about that in internet and it was scaring).

B_Mr. Davis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, vacuum pumping pulls melanin into the skin of your penis. the more melanin you have, the darker your penis will become. If you are a lilly white person of 100% Anglo descent... you probably won't get much darker, but a normal Caucasian will experience some of their dormant melanin migrating to the penis. The shaft is the only skin that can accept melanin because the skin of the glans is melanin free like your lips. I would rather have a massive dark penis than a normal sized pale one. Who gives a fuck about the coloration of the penis skin? Should we praise the light penises and eschew the dark ones? That sounds a little funny to me...

Wow, I didn't expect such a detailed answer :biggrin1:

Thank you very much Tripod and darkone for answering straight to my question :wink:

Cheers

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry to say that but I would encourage any pumper to stop doing that activity that could harm your penis permanently.

Same goes for cock rings, never use them for more than 20 minutes (i.e. fall asleep wearing a cock ring and you'll wake up with all your cock and the pubic area dark blue and completely died also inside, I've seen pictures about that in internet and it was scaring).

I’m sure your comment is well intended, but that’s all it is; a well intended comment. Other than saying you ‘may’ harm yourself (like you may fall under a bus tomorrow?), you offer nothing in support. Consequently I look at you picture and ask myself, does this guy pump? Probably not, I think. Has he ever pumped? Possibly. What experience dose he have? Zilch. Then I look back on the 30 + years that I’ve been pumping and ask myself, what harm has it caused me? I think, none. I ask myself what pleasure has it brought both me and others? I think tons. One thing I have got though; that’s trouble with my joints and bones through playing too much rugby, when younger. Kinda puts things into prospective, doesn’t it? :wink:

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
>I’m sure your comment is well intended, but that’s all it is; a well intended comment.

False.

You woke up with only one nerve left and I picked that one.

>Other than saying you ‘may’ harm yourself

False.

The original poster's message was a message of concern about a side effect of pumping,

hence my answer is perfectly in topic.

>(like you may fall under a bus tomorrow?)

No, ignorant.

With pumping you can cause injure your penis also permanently, burst your blood vessels, damage the ligaments, form more La Peyronie plaques (and that's a very nasty disease).

You can also end up in jail if you don't pay attention ha ha ha ( Former judge convicted of exposing himself during trials sentenced to prison on CourtTV.com )

>, you offer nothing in support.

Speak about yourself.

>that’s trouble with my joints and bones through playing too much rugby, when younger. Kinda puts things into prospective, doesn’t it?

It doesn't.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience chicks..hot ones that are worth fuckin anyways look at a guy with a penis pump as an insecure not very confidant guy..besides the fact they look really gross after too much pumping and as tripod said he must be in control ..so it also takes some of the adventure and variation away that keep sex fun..i mean are you guys so small or insecure that you feel the need for this..im hardly the biggest guy here at 7.5 x 5.5 but i love my cock and have devoloped good technique in fuckin and pussy eating and my confidence is very high which is very attractive to the opposite sex..i guess my question is why do you feel the need to mess with what you were born with..is it that inadequate?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hardly the biggest guy here at 7.5 x 5.5 but I love my cock and have developed good technique in fuckin and pussy eating and my confidence is very high which is very attractive to the opposite sex... I guess my question is why do you feel the need to mess with what you were born with..is it that inadequate?

I was born with exactly what you were and feel inadequate next to guys who are 8 x 6, 8 x 6.5, 9 x 7 etc.

I have been there and done that... fucking a woman with an above average cock will only get you above average results. I am not tryin' to be above average, I want to be the biggest and the best... what is hard to understand about that?

I do an ex-girlfriend regularly who I used to bone when I was between 17-19. I used to fuck her with my above average cock years ago. I am like you, well versed in the language of love making and am a sensitive and giving lover. Her memory of me is that I was GREAT in bed and had a pretty nice cock. She came over right as I was still pumping one day last year. I was thought, "What the fuck? I am in the middle of my session and she just comes over uninvited? Well, I am gonna just pump in front of her, I don't give a shit what she thinks. I am towards the end of my "workout" and I am not stopping early" Well, she was all big eyes and shit and couldn't make conversation like we normally do... we hit the bong a few times and she said, "Damn, I bet you can't even fit your cock in that bong, it's too big." I said, "Shit, my cock is even bigger than that bong!" and proceeded to slide the tube off of my cock and reveal my massive girth. Her eyes got even bigger and she exclaimed, "Holy Shit!" and proceeded to hit the bong real big and asked me if she could take a shower. I said, "Okay, go ahead." and went back to cleaning some more bud.

That chick came out of the shower in her towel and walked right up and started making out with me. She said, "I've just got to have some of that cock... I wanna watch it go inside of me." She is happily married with children and turned into a total cock slut before my eyes. She wasn't gonna risk her marriage with my 7.5 x 5.5, but with my 8 x 8, she was like a nympho!

Women are amazed by my thickness bro... it is soooo worth it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
>I’m sure your comment is well intended, but that’s all it is; a well intended comment.
False.

So are you saying your comments weren’t well intended?

>You woke up with only one nerve left and I picked that one.

I’m not quite sure I understand this one, unless you’re thinking you may of upset me in some way? If that’s the case, going by your bitchy response, I’d say the boot’s on the other foot?

>>Other than saying you ‘may’ harm yourself
False.

Yes you’re right, you actually said ‘could’ rather than ‘may,’ but don’t you think that’s being just a tap pedantic?

>The original poster's message was a message of concern about a side effect of pumping,
hence my answer is perfectly in topic.

Yes right again. Well, partly, because if you read again the OP, he’s specifically asking advice from experienced pumpers; is that you then, are you an experienced pumper? As I’ve already said, I think not.

>(like you may fall under a bus tomorrow?)
No, ignorant.

Yeah, again I’m at a loss here? I mean, it is a valid statement; people do fall under busses, you only have to check around the hospitals to confirm that.

>With pumping you can cause injure your penis also permanently, burst your blood vessels, damage the ligaments, form more La Peyronie plaques (and that's a very nasty disease).

You may have a point regarding burst blood vessels? But injury only occurs to people who are irresponsible. The same as somebody who drives irresponsibly can get injured. However, I like to know your source of information regarding the other two. In fact I’d say it’s impossible to damage any of you’re ligaments through pumping?

>You can also end up in jail if you don't pay attention ha ha ha ( Former judge convicted of exposing himself during trials sentenced to prison on CourtTV.com )
Apart from being a bit lame this has nothing to do with the OP

>, you offer nothing in support.
Speak about yourself.

I suggest you go back and look at he 4th post in; I think I’ve acquitted my self quite admirably, don’t you ? I’ve even given further supporting information in the response you’re criticising

>that’s trouble with my joints and bones through playing too much rugby, when younger. Kinda puts things into prospective, doesn’t it?
It doesn't.

Well as you appear not to understand, let me explain: Rugby has caused me far more physical damage than pumping ever will and I’ve been pumping a darn site longer than I ever plaid Rugby.

I don't mind people critisising, or putting up arguement against what I write, as long as it honest, constuctive and in good spirit

in my experience chicks..hot ones that are worth fuckin anyways look at a guy with a penis pump as an insecure not very confidant guy,

That may well be so in the circles in which you move.

besides the fact they look really gross after too much pumping

Well that’s just your opinion and you are probably referring to extreme pumping; not all of us extreme pump. You may argue that all the ones you’ve seen look gross to you, but you haven’t seen every pumped cock and are just making a generalisation

and as tripod said he must be in control ..so it also takes some of the adventure and variation away that keep sex fun..

Sorry, this I don’t understand? Perhaps you’d be kind enough to explain what you mean?

i mean are you guys so small or insecure that you feel the need for this..im hardly the biggest guy here at 7.5 x 5.5

Size is only a part of pumping; not everybody yearns for it and I know of guys a lot bigger than you who pump, so where being small, being insecure and feeling inadequate comes in, I’m not really sure.

but i love my cock and have devoloped good technique in fuckin and pussy eating and my confidence is very high which is very attractive to the opposite sex.
Well good for you, if you feel that way and want to go on believing it, even though I think you may have sold yourself a bit short there.

.i guess my question is why do you feel the need to mess with what you were born with..is it that inadequate?

Well I could ask why professional people felt the need to mess about with what I was born with as soon as I was born with it? Or why people have cosmetic surgery, or tattoos or piercings and so the list goes on, but it doesn’t answer you question, or does it? People do things because they want to, they like to experiment; it’s happening all the time. Some get hooked on whatever, while others may give up. Some feel threatened by what others do and attempt belittling others by being critical of them and blowing their own trumpet, comparing what others do against what they would like and claim to do, or be themselves. Now that’s what you call insecurity.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Tripod, I'm a happily marrid man myself and therefore wouldn't dream of asking to share you woman there, but if at anytime you want to share that bong........:cool:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod you will never be the biggest and the best..maybe the strangest looking??..im sorry you feel inadequate next to guys who are bigger..i dont have that problem..and you can pump it until it explodes it wont be the biggest.And trust me you dont need that to turn a chick into a cock slut..even a married one..take my word for it 7.5 x 5.5 accompanied by sexy looks and good technique do the job..for me atleast..sorry if i sound harsh im just trying to make a point..if you like pumping keep pumping Im just stating why I dont need to.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and seahorse i dont see how anybody would belittle a pumper out of insecurity or whatever you were getting at..because anybody can go buy a pump..so how could one be jealous of something they could easily obtain?..and I for one no im not selling myself short..if I did think that Id buy a pump like you guys did.Im not knocking it i was just trying to understand why people do it..other than under average guys.It most certainly is about size though..what other purpose is there?I also find it somewhat disturbing that you have trouble believing someone is happy with their cock and has enough skills to not want to tamper with things..that comment you made wreaks of insecurity..and not of mine