Discoloration due to pumping?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod you will never be the biggest and the best..maybe the strangest looking??..im sorry you feel inadequate next to guys who are bigger..i dont have that problem..and you can pump it until it explodes it wont be the biggest.And trust me you dont need that to turn a chick into a cock slut..even a married one..take my word for it 7.5 x 5.5 accompanied by sexy looks and good technique do the job..for me atleast..sorry if i sound harsh im just trying to make a point..if you like pumping keep pumping Im just stating why I dont need to.

NO, Your about as inadequate an old man as they come, now get a life!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh and seahorse i dont see how anybody would belittle a pumper out of insecurity or whatever you were getting at..because anybody can go buy a pump..so how could one be jealous of something they could easily obtain?..and I for one no im not selling myself short..if I did think that Id buy a pump like you guys did.Im not knocking it i was just trying to understand why people do it..other than under average guys.It most certainly is about size though..what other purpose is there?I also find it somewhat disturbing that you have trouble believing someone is happy with their cock and has enough skills to not want to tamper with things..that comment you made wreaks of insecurity..and not of mine

I think I see what you’re about now Sleeze, you’re not knocking pumpers Persay, just one in particular. However, in carrying out your character assassination, you make generalisations that apply to all pumpers, me included. Normally I wouldn’t give a toss; I’m not responsible for what other people think of me and they’re sure not going to alter my views with rhetoric and slander. The only reason I challenged your comments is because others considering taking up pumping, may think yours are widespread views and may be made to feel bad about their desires.
As for your statement, quote: ‘I also find it somewhat disturbing that you have trouble believing someone is happy with their cock and has enough skills to not want to tamper with things.’
I don’t know where it is I said this, or even feel that to be the case? I would ask you to explain, but in view of my previously unanswered question, I know I’d be wasting my time and I only mention it now because other people read theses post and might believe I did and I’d prefer them to know the truth.

When it comes to why people pump, I suggest you buy a pump and try it, that way you know exactly, why; for I doubt anyone here will be inclined to explain it to you all the while you express such an attitude.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats how he operates, has to put people down to make himself feel better.

I think I see what you’re about now Sleeze, you’re not knocking pumpers Persay, just one in particular. However, in carrying out your character assassination, you make generalisations that apply to all pumpers, me included. Normally I wouldn’t give a toss; I’m not responsible for what other people think of me and they’re sure not going to alter my views with rhetoric and slander. The only reason I challenged your comments is because others considering taking up pumping, may think yours are widespread views and may be made to feel bad about their desires.
As for your statement, quote: ‘I also find it somewhat disturbing that you have trouble believing someone is happy with their cock and has enough skills to not want to tamper with things.’
I don’t know where it is I said this, or even feel that to be the case? I would ask you to explain, but in view of my previously unanswered question, I know I’d be wasting my time and I only mention it now because other people read theses post and might believe I did and I’d prefer them to know the truth.

When it comes to why people pump, I suggest you buy a pump and try it, that way you know exactly, why; for I doubt anyone here will be inclined to explain it to you all the while you express such an attitude.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
monsters following me around here like a lost lil bitch puppy haha..talk about pathetic..too bad everyone here knows your fake so your words equal shit.Your the most insecure person on this site with your little fantasy world of fake pics that everyone can see but you

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by sleazeball666

but i love my cock and have devoloped good technique in fuckin and pussy eating and my confidence is very high which is very attractive to the opposite sex.
Well good for you, if you feel that way and want to go on believing it, even though I think you may have sold yourself a bit short there.

Thats where you implied that you dont believe i could be happy with 7.5 x 5.5 and developed skills and confidence.I dont know why your being so defensive..i was trying to understand what your reasons are..and my last post only seems harsh because of your snappish biased reply to my first one..i dont have a problem WITH any pumpers INCLUDING you..i was just stating my own opinion and asking questions

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused:

Hey Guys....I opened this thread to get an answer to my question, not to start a fight between boardmembers....:frown1:
Exactly..and i was adding my own questions and comments in addition to your OP..i dont understand why the defensive posts seahorse nobody is attacking you

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey Guys....I opened this thread to get an answer to my question, not to start a fight between boardmembers....:frown1:

Okay. In my case I've vacuum pumped for over 15 years. Pumpers like any other group are diverse and have different reasons for pumping. My two primary reasons are: (1) for fun, generally with buds, and (2) maintenance of girth. Unlike some, I'm not really into CBT nor did I start out to make length increases. Turned on to pumping by my roommate in college, I continued thru my 9 years as a dick dancer (first at La Bare in Houston and later in various clubs in NOLA, the Keys and Miami). Among the fellow strippers that I've known, probably 60% or more pump and use cockrings prior to going on stage. When I was dancing, I never pumped more than one 20 minute session and always at low pressures. For the last four years, I pump daily for girth maintenance using fairly large diameter cylinders. Start off in the shower and continue for the next 20 minutes while doing my metrosexual routine to get ready for work. The only discoloration that I've ever noted is if I pump for fun....maybe after 3 or 4 twenty minute sessions. The darker red color never lasts more than about 6 hours and I can't honestly remember ever seeing a dark brown or purple discoloration as shown in the galleries of other pumpers. Check out my gallery as many of the pics were taken immediately after my morning pump. Personally, IMHO, discoloration may be the result of not pumping in moderation.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks savage..you answered my questions alot more rationally..i was just trying to find out why and how people get into that

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod you will never be the biggest and the best..maybe the strangest looking??..im sorry you feel inadequate next to guys who are bigger..i dont have that problem..and you can pump it until it explodes it wont be the biggest.And trust me you dont need that to turn a chick into a cock slut..even a married one..take my word for it 7.5 x 5.5 accompanied by sexy looks and good technique do the job..for me atleast..sorry if i sound harsh im just trying to make a point..if you like pumping keep pumping Im just stating why I dont need to.

You need to seriously work on your punctuation, your bullshit posts are really hard to read. You need to capitalize the first letter of the first word of every sentence, capitalize your I's, and put spaces after each sentence break and each instance of dots of elipsis.

Oh, and at 8 inches of girth, I AM the thickest around you sleazeball!

thanks savage..you answered my questions alot more rationally..i was just trying to find out why and how people get into that

Questions? This is your original post below, there ain't a question anywhere in this post. You have just taken the opportunity to be my personal troll and fuck with ME in this thread... you gave some similar treatment to Seahorses as well.

id rather have a normal looking big dick (7.5x5.5) than a alien looking one bigger one that doesnt get hard like mine..see tripod..im not knocking you bro just saying id never do that to mine and any girl i know would probably be freaked out or laugh at a penis looking like that..its just not natural looking at all..

I've dealt with pumping trolls that seem to have a negative fixation with me before, you are no different. I don't give a rats ass what you think, you have a small little soul that yearns to belittle others. You should come down to North Carolina... I'd like to teach you a lesson in how to treat your fellow brothers. PM me, I'll give you directions.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people just like the thickness that you feel after pumping. Pumping can be quite fun and erotic. And with dedication and time you can build gains that are solid and won't go away.

Generally people that pump correctly have better/fuller erections afterwards. This is why you go at low pressure. You are not trying to build up fluid in the penis. You are just trying to get your penis to maximum erection capacity and keep it that way for 10-20mins and do that 1-3x every other day with some stretches or jelqing and you will get some gains.

-D1-

Reactions: RoccoManhattan

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this isnt english class tripod and if you read all my posts instead of just one youll see i had questions..ok dont get your panties in a bunch tough guy..and yeah i bet youll teach me a lesson..have you ever killed a man?have you been in combat?..i have 3rd I.D. 3-7 Cavalry Ft stewart Ga served on the front lines in iraq in 03 and you think your dumb ass online threats are scary..your arms too short to box with God..and just so you know your penis is NOT the biggest..maybe the biggest GIRTH on THIS SITE..but thats about it.."i have a small little soul that yearns to belittle you" haha for one thing small and little mean the same fuckin thing mr proof reader. stop being defensive and spare me your dime store psychology..you obviously think anyone who questions and/or sees no point in pumping is personally attacking you..go suck the bong some more..pararnoid pumper..if i wanted to belittle you id of said something long ago when i first laid on eyes on your gallery..you and seahorse are displaying some obvious insecure behavior..notice nobody else in the thread that pumps acted like you two..sorry if you dont like the fact that i speak my mind i dont sugar coat shit so everyone will love me..maybe you should stick your penis pump on your head and pump your brain up a little bit..or cut back on the pot

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and yeah i bet youll teach me a lesson..have you ever killed a man?have you been in combat?..i have 3rd I.D. 3-7 Cavalry Ft stewart Ga served on the front lines in iraq in 03 and you think your dumb ass online threats are scary..your arms too short to box with God...you and seahorse are displaying some obvious insecure behavior..notice nobody else in the thread that pumps acted like you two..sorry if you dont like the fact that i speak my mind i dont sugar coat shit so everyone will love me

Well, I admire your service in Iraq and you are right... that shit makes a real man out of ya. Your gallery pics make you look like a lightweight though, it seems that you are none of the sort. I respect you for being a tough enough guy to survive such a horrible place.

Listen sleazeball, you still need to learn how to treat people. I didn't threaten you, I offered to teach you a lesson, nothing more.

Pumping is a big part of my life and who are you to say anything about it? Defending ourselves against your pointed attacks is not being insecure, it is a logical reaction to your troll-like behavior. The pumpers on this site are scared shitless to be on the receiving end of a pumper troll, that's why they don't say shit, 'cause they are all frightened of being attacked. Do you honestly think that you are the first pumping troll? You are way down the line brother. Seahorses and I are not shrinking violets and will go toe to toe with you as long as you want Sleazeball.

Of course, why do you have so much venom for Seahorses and I if you are not a troll? Seahorses and I are the highest profile pumpers on this site... we post information and try to be helpful and are pretty damn nice guys... in fact, I am a REAL nice guy. It takes a real asshole to attack sweet ol' Tripod... most everyone likes me here and nobody thinks that you have the right to treat me like you have. You are malicious and it is time to draw the tension down if you are man enough because I haven't done shit to you, but you have chosen to run your mouth off and I didn't provoke you to do that... this is all on you!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hes just a malicious unproven older person.
lol..im proven and if ya didnt notice your the only one who doesnt think so..and we all know your whole "hes an old man lie"..was your only pathetic defense for being called out as a fake..everyone knows now that ive got proof and have offered any further proof asked of me and have challenged you to prove your shit only to see ya back down like a lil bitch..how many sleazeballs fake threads do you see..how many people do you see calling me fake..nobody but you cause they see my pics..and all the threads on you.you also might wana check out the "biggest dick here" thread cause your being called out AGAIN haha..trust me bud 75-80% of the site knows your fake..the others are just sad like you and just want to believe your real even though they suspect your not>There may be people here who think im a bold asshole..and i am..but fake haha thats all you..that why you kiss everyones ass so they wont call you out..but they still know.PMs are very informing haha

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod im sorry if i offended you really..im not looking for a fight..maybe i was misleading in the way i got around to asking my questions..i honestly am not trying to be a "pumper troll"..i have friends who pump..i just really am interested in why..and my orignal post was answered in a rather belittling way so i addressed my replies accordingly.And as far as lightweight i am ..im 5'11 and 165lbs..but im a fighter and an expert shooter with my m16 as well as 50 Cal tank machine gun..if you grew up in a rough area like south philly you learn real quick that it aint the size of the dog..its the bite..same with the army in fact in the army the heavier you are the weaker you are..its the very muscular lean guys who you watch out for..if they know how to fight well..were quicker and our blows sting to the bone.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Fight? Fight! This is just handbags at dawn; mere posturing among Alfa males. Now if you want fight try being outside the doors of Harrods at the start of the January sales.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I'm 5'11 and 165lbs..but im a fighter and an expert shooter with my m16 as well as 50 Cal tank machine gun..if you grew up in a rough area like south philly you learn real quick that it aint the size of the dog..its the bite..same with the army in fact in the army the heavier you are the weaker you are..its the very muscular lean guys who you watch out for..if they know how to fight well..were quicker and our blows sting to the bone.

The only guy that's ever beat my ass was a REAL skinny dude who just toyed with me... (he was a golden gloves boxer and a state champion wrestler as well as being 18 when I was 15) The only thing I could do was bleed on him and ruin his clothes! lol!!

5' 11" and 165 lbs. is a real good fighting weight, I don't doubt your efficacy. Me and Seahorses were acting a bit paranoid because we have been verbally abused before for no reason, you had nothing to do with that, and I reacted with less than grace. Thanx for being cool and everything, I was kind of bothered by this thread a bit and now I can relax! I need to learn how to turn the other cheek more... my skin has always been really thin, sorry for actin' like an angry bear Sleazeball666.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Sleeze my friend, I think you’re getting yourself wound up here. Not for a minute is anyone suggesting that you’re not the man you claim to be, which is something that comes across when reading what you write and also between the lines of what you write; using terms like fake in conjunction with your own name, for instance. In fact, if, as you claim, you’ve served on the front line in Iraq, then you have my utmost respect; I too have done active service, though I doubt it was anywhere near as scary as the font line in Iraq.

Interestingly, reading through your posts, which give away little more about you each time, I’m beginning to see a quieter side of you. You’re a proud man, and why not; you wouldn’t walk away from a fight, but I think you’d prefer there wasn’t a fight in the first place. I would also imagine you’re very loyal to your friends, but unfortunately, they don’t understand (or at least, deep down you feel they don’t understand) what makes you tick? Consequently, in being loyal to them and not wanting to offend them, you cover up, possibly even denying your feelings to yourself.

Now I know your initial reaction may well be to poo, poo this idea, but just let me say this: After all the heated comments thrown around (and not just from you I might add) you say you’ve involved yourself in this thread because you don’t understand why people pump and want to find out. Okay so far? Now, I’m not trying to take the piss, trip you up, or make you look small or whatever, but in a later posting you say you have friends that pump. Understandably, some may turn round and say, ‘Well why don’t you just ask your friends?’ But I think I know the reason.

Looking back on a couple of the earlier posts you made, you say: .im not knocking you bro just saying id never do that to mine and any girl i know would probably be freaked out or laugh at a penis looking like that.

And

in my experience chicks..hot ones that are worth fuckin anyways look at a guy with a penis pump as an insecure not very confidant guy.

Hopefully, you’re seeing what I’m getting at here; on the one hand some women are telling you one thing (and possible some of your male friends too), but then you have other friends who pump! Which way do your loyalties go?

I think that if in stead you could be loyal to the quiet man; the one hidden behind the façade of a match exterior and just be who you want to be, it wouldn’t be so important to you. And while some of your associates might not like you voicing your own opinion, others may applaud it and may even respect you all the more. Even your dissenters might come round eventually.

Like I say, I don’t expect you to accept the ramblings of a mad person, I mean, what do I know? I’m just an everyday guy with a few miles on the clock, but hopefully I’ve helped you see things in a slightly different way and, as a result, maybe hold a different outlook on life. On the other hand, should you understand the points I’m possibly failing to make and want to embrace them, in the main, nobody is going to think you weak or whatever if you do; you have a track record behind you that a lot of men can only envy. Ok, like I say a few of your friends might take exception, but as Abraham L, said, ‘ You can’t please all the people all the time.’ And remember, he ran your country.