Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So, let me give you a little back story to kick things off here, because it may or may not be relevant.

When I was a senior in high school, a few days after my 18th birthday, I began tugging on my balls and sac several times a day. My friend that I was fooling around with had really low hanging balls, and even though mine were nothing out of the norm, I felt really self-conscious about it and thought they didn't hang low enough.

I was so obsessed by this, that I was literally scared of college. I began stretching in case someone saw me in the showers, that way I wouldn't look like a tight-sac freak, LOL.

I know now that my fears were completely irrational (especially considering the fact that the showers at college had curtains and no one could see me - DOH!), but I did notice a difference in how my balls were hanging. Now, four years later, they hang pretty well and I've long since stopped stretching.

The problem is, shortly after I started college, I noticed some loss of pigment in my scrotum in certain patches. I've long since been confused as to whether or not this pigment loss was a skin condition or a result of my stretching. Since I've lost the pigment, I find that my balls get dry skin way more than they use to and I have to put lotion on them every day to keep my skin from flaking.

I'm going to attach a picture so you can clearly see the discoloration. Please tell me if this is something you've seen before, because I'm really looking for a way to get rid of these spots if at all possible. I know that there's probably nothing I can do, but I figure it's worth a shot.

(Also, I'm really self conscious about this, so please be kind!)

PS: As I've said, it's either a skin condition or a result of my stretching, I am 100% positive that it is not STD related, as I've only had one partner and we were both virgins and I've been tested just to be sure, so I'm ruling that explanation out right from the gate.

Also, sorry these aren't the best "medical" pictures, but they are the only ones I have on my hard drive, LOL.

Attachments

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The second picture shows the discoloration better than the first picture. The lotion I've started using has made it somewhat less noticeable, so if you don't see what I'm talking about in the first one, refer to the second one.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pic resolution is not fine enough to show any discoloration. I'd speak to an MD if you are really worried that stretching has injured something. Color alone won't tell the story, since the colors down there are rich and varied, with minds of their own.

It is completely normal to have skin discoloration. I have a bit now myself. I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the stretching.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, I figured I'd throw it in as a thank you for anyone who gave me advice! :)

I just wish there was a way to get rid of it, because in those pics it isn't as bad as it gets sometimes during the winter, when my skin gets really dry. I've stopped shaving my balls because I've found that helps with the dry skin, but I'm still embarrassed to be nude around certain people because I don't want them to think I'm deformed or something.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is unlikely that anyone will look closely enough to notice the variations in pigmentation. Even if someone did notice, so what? It's not as though you are likely to be in a contest of some sort where you would lose points for variation in scrotal coloration.

silentviewer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it doesn't seem like its much of an "abnormal" thing but if you feel it necessary you could always have it checked out by a doc, esp the dryness and flaking, could be some mild irritation or something. all in all, nothing I would get too concerned about.