Discoloring

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by avg1000, Sep 15, 2018.

1. avg1000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any figure out how to get rid of or avoid the discoloring from pumping overtime and Don't Tell us to stop !!!!

2. cockydude2018

cockydude2018 Well-Known Member

If it's dark brown skin circling your cock right behind the head, it's permanent. But if it's overall purplish, even on the head, that can be remedied quickly. Just rub your cock between your palms like a Boy Scout starting a fire with a stick. Works in a second, and is a good practice after every pump session.

3. avg1000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah im talking the rash look half way up goes away if I stop for a cple of weeks But thats no fun

4. Giacomo cavernosa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have dark discoloration starting a couple inches up my shaft down to the circ scar. As far as I know it’s permanent for me. I’ve taken long periods off and it hasn’t gone away. It’s from overpumping and clamping. I’m considering a retin a cream now. I figured id wait til I hit my goal size before figuring that out tho.. Maybe l’ll just get my dick tattooed.
    But the boy scout method does work if your consistent with it. It’s called the fire goat roll

5. torontobjj

torontobjj Banned

Nothing is permanent on skin. Even that eventually goes away.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

It took a year for my heavily discoloured penis shaft to return back to its natural skin colour. I was experimenting with a special hanging pump which caused the discoloration to reach half way down my shaft, it looked odd and unnatural.

I tried Amlactin lotion which was recommended by some Thunder's place members, it's supposed to speed up the replacement of skin cells but it didn't help much.
    Others have tried an acid peel to speed things up but suffered a lot.

The only thing you can do is stop pumping and wait a year, you can continue PE with other methods instead.

To avoid discolouration is a better solution, I find the blood spotting (that causes it) appears if you pump at a high vacuum for too long, I found that it usually occured above 4 Hg of vacuum after 10 minutes. If it does occur, immediately wash and dry your cock then apply a generous amount of arnica gel, several times after your session. Have a day or two off until the redness disappears.

#6 dongalong, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice