Discoloring

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it's dark brown skin circling your cock right behind the head, it's permanent. But if it's overall purplish, even on the head, that can be remedied quickly. Just rub your cock between your palms like a Boy Scout starting a fire with a stick. Works in a second, and is a good practice after every pump session.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dark discoloration starting a couple inches up my shaft down to the circ scar. As far as I know it’s permanent for me. I’ve taken long periods off and it hasn’t gone away. It’s from overpumping and clamping. I’m considering a retin a cream now. I figured id wait til I hit my goal size before figuring that out tho.. Maybe l’ll just get my dick tattooed.
But the boy scout method does work if your consistent with it. It’s called the fire goat roll

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's dark brown skin circling your cock right behind the head, it's permanent. But if it's overall purplish, even on the head, that can be remedied quickly. Just rub your cock between your palms like a Boy Scout starting a fire with a stick. Works in a second, and is a good practice after every pump session.

Nothing is permanent on skin. Even that eventually goes away.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It took a year for my heavily discoloured penis shaft to return back to its natural skin colour. I was experimenting with a special hanging pump which caused the discoloration to reach half way down my shaft, it looked odd and unnatural.

I tried Amlactin lotion which was recommended by some Thunder's place members, it's supposed to speed up the replacement of skin cells but it didn't help much.
Others have tried an acid peel to speed things up but suffered a lot.

The only thing you can do is stop pumping and wait a year, you can continue PE with other methods instead.

To avoid discolouration is a better solution, I find the blood spotting (that causes it) appears if you pump at a high vacuum for too long, I found that it usually occured above 4 Hg of vacuum after 10 minutes. If it does occur, immediately wash and dry your cock then apply a generous amount of arnica gel, several times after your session. Have a day or two off until the redness disappears.

Last edited: