Discomfort?

hungfun1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have you ever have sex and position you were in was very uncomfortable? Ex. Put it in and started to thrust and it hurt like hell. Receiving and for whatever reason it hurt like hell.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First time my GF rode cowgirl; she leaned a little too far back.

. . . Holy fuck it hurts just thinkin' about it! :/

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever have sex and position you were in was very uncomfortable?
Yeah. I bent over so I could blow myself. I did it a few times, but decided that it wasn't worth the contortions that I had to go through. To get off the best, I like to point my legs straight, lock up my leg muscles, and shoot like Mt. St. Helens just blew.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a girl and idk if you really want my answer or not, but I had this close friend (we would probably be dating now, except I moved away from Reno and shortly after he moved to Washington State - we lived in the same apartments) and he had a big cock - about 10 inches I guess. Anyway, I'm not really a big fan of being on top, but I tried it once with him and omg it hurt so damn bad... I think what made it hurt the worst was leaning back... I didn't mean to really, but when I did... omg I thought it was going to kill me... needless to say I didn't stay on top for very long.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had sex and position you were in was very uncomfortable? Ex. Put it in and started to thrust and it hurt like hell. Receiving and for whatever reason it hurt like hell.

Anal with my legs over his shoulders. The angle was all wrong and it just didnt feel good, it hurt a lot. Made him stop and did it doggy. I think it was cause he wasn't tall.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever have sex and position you were in was very uncomfortable? Ex. Put it in and started to thrust and it hurt like hell. Receiving and for whatever reason it hurt like hell.
:redface:
Opps...sorry about that!