LilaStanguard

Expert Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
No Response
Hello!
First off happy 2021! I hope you and your loved ones have a great year. Please stay safe!

So I been working on a discord server for the past few days and it should be done in an hour or so.. I mainly created to listen to music through music bots without having to deal with Ads or go through a pay wall of subscription. Then I thought why stop there? So I worked on the server a bit more. Now I just need you all! If you are interested in engaging, meeting new people, date, buy/sell, join server events, listen to music, sing, chill, hangout, discuss about the future, give advice then please consider joining and let’s build a community together. I can’t wait to meet you!

Again if you would like to join please DM me and I’ll share the discord link.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello!
First off happy 2021! I hope you and your loved ones have a great year. Please stay safe!

So I been working on a discord server for the past few days and it should be done in an hour or so.. I mainly created to listen to music through music bots without having to deal with Ads or go through a pay wall of subscription. Then I thought why stop there? So I worked on the server a bit more. Now I just need you all! If you are interested in engaging, meeting new people, date, buy/sell, join server events, listen to music, sing, chill, hangout, discuss about the future, give advice then please consider joining and let’s build a community together. I can’t wait to meet you!

Again if you would like to join please DM me and I’ll share the discord link.
I’m in