discount for having a bulge?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever give someone discount for having a bulge?
women behend the counter seem to give a discount on my food when i eat out.

maybe they feel sorry for me and give the food at a discount.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, all the time. "Sir, we couldn't charge you full price for those windshield wiper blades, not with a bulge like that in your pants. Hell, they're on the house!"

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you ever give someone discount for having a bulge? women behend the counter seem to give a discount on my food when i eat out. maybe they feel sorry for me and give the food at a discount.

Sorry? Maybe they are trying to get into your pants!

Anyway, back to the question. Yes, it was about midnight at the CVS Pharmacy, and the clerk and I were two out of about 3 or 4 people in the entire store. I was looking at this bin of folding chairs on closeout (see pic), and they were marked something like regularly $20 (or whatever it was), on sale for $11.99 each. The clerk volunteered to sell me not one, but two, at $4 each, for no obvious reason at all. All I could figure was that he likes older guys (I'm at least 20 years older than him) or he liked my bulge or both.... (And I hadn't seen him in that store before or haven't seen him since.)

Attachments

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been given drinks for free at a few bars over the years. The most memorable situation was at the old Yankee Stadium in 2008. I was wearing basketball shorts and a wife beater....decided to get a beer before I went to the mens room. I had to go so I was sporting a semi. The dude handed me the beer and looked at my crotch as he took my 20 dollar bill. He made change, handed me back 2 10's and said the beer was on him and smiled.

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had an older woman buy me a drink at a bar before, she accidentally grabbed my crotch as I was walking past her and some guy (Obviously trying to get into her pants) dancing. Pretty sure she was going for the other dude but yeah, half an hour later she comes up to me and starts talking to me and before I knew it my mates had vanished.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry? Maybe they are trying to get into your pants!

Anyway, back to the question. Yes, it was about midnight at the CVS Pharmacy, and the clerk and I were two out of about 3 or 4 people in the entire store. I was looking at this bin of folding chairs on closeout (see pic), and they were marked something like regularly $20 (or whatever it was), on sale for $11.99 each. The clerk volunteered to sell me not one, but two, at $4 each, for no obvious reason at all. All I could figure was that he likes older guys (I'm at least 20 years older than him) or he liked my bulge or both.... (And I hadn't seen him in that store before or haven't seen him since.)

He didn't work there and the Mgr was sure pissed in the morning :tongue: