Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 1 - The YMCA

Weekday afternoons at the local YMCA were a great time to get in a focused workout because the gym was almost completely deserted. In fact, most of the members were businessmen and exercised either at lunchtime or after work. The building was old, but grand and work was planned to refresh the facility, and to accommodate a merger with the YWCA. Beginning with the locker area each gender would enjoy a spa like setting with wet and dry sauna, whirlpool, tanning, massage, etc. The locker rooms were located on the lowest level connected to the indoor pool which itself still looked every bit of 1921, right down to the small tiles floor to ceiling. One door led to the "Daily Use" locker room and another led to the "Member's Only" locker room. This arrangement was a holdover from the early days, another thing that would be updated with the merger. Once the former Member's Only locker renovation was complete the old Daily Use locker would be reinvented for use as the Women's Locker. However, until the construction was completed the whole building remained men only and it was still permissible to do things like swim nude in the pool.

I joined the Y during college because the non-athlete gym at the local University where I was a student had been torn down preparing for a new one to be constructed. During the years long wait local gyms provided a deep discount to the students for use of their facilities. I lived at home instead of on campus and I choose the Y since it was on my way home and nearby my part-time job. My class schedule that fall semester was over at 2:00pm or 2:30pm depending on the day of the week, and it would take about 20 minutes to make my way from campus to the Y building. Normally by 3pm I was in the locker room changing into my workout gear. Throughout the previous school terms, up to the end of summer that year, the students from my college were relegated to the old Daily Use locker room since we were on such a reduced monthly rate. The term spartan applied. With several rows of steel mesh lockers, you choose the one you liked for the day and used your own lock to secure your belongings. The wet area was an open rectangle room with 3 shower heads on each side, a single drain in the middle, and one waterproof strip florescent light on the wall near the ceiling that didn't adequality illuminate the space. In a small alcove between the two areas were three wall mounted sinks for grooming.

Owing to the time of day I usually was at the Y it wasn't uncommon to arrive, exercise, shower and leave without seeing another person. Most days I would work out for an hour, then return to the locker room to rinse off before swimming laps naked in the pool. Then I would set on a towel for a few minutes to rest before showering. This rest period would always result in at least a semi-erection and by the time I hit the showers my dick was in a full mast hard-on. Taking my time, I could then stroke one out before running the water to clean up and go to work or home. Being disturbed during my jack off session was not really an issue, there were only two employees around that time of day, and one was the office manager who was female. The other employee was Rob, a former high school classmate of mine that monitored the gym area upstairs. If he had come in and caught me red handed, I could just remind him of some vandalism he was never arrested for, and that would be that.

Occasionally I would sneak into the Member's Only locker room. At that point neither the wet nor dry saunas were operational, so I would sit in the whirlpool. The theme in the old locker room was sort of a Roman/Greek mishmash and the whirlpool was sunken into the floor. Turning on the motor from the nearby switch, I would step in and sit facing the door. I kept both arms up on the sides waiting until the foam gathered enough to obscure what I was doing underneath the water. Being a little anxious that someone I didn't expect would arrive at the wrong moment I didn't let myself cum in the whirlpool. The motor would stop after 7 minutes so I would hop out and return to the Daily Use showers to release my load. However, one day I was particularly horned up, so much so that I had skipped the swim and went right into the whirlpool with the intention to blow seed into the waiting waters. It had been about a month since I had sneaked into the other locker room and wasn't aware that a regular member had started swimming every day at 4:30. Not even checking the room first, I turned on the motor and hopped into the building foam. Leaning my head back and closing my eyes, I started furiously stroking my cock with my left hand and rubbing my nipples with my right hand.

Continued Below

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2 - Meeting Bill

It hadn't been 30 seconds when I heard the door creak. My eyes snapped open and there stood a slim distinguished man dressed in street clothes carrying a gym bag.

"Hello bud" he greeted me. "I'm Bill, don't think I've seen you in here before?"

I was busted. Although he probably didn't see my arm movement as he walked in, I'm certain he knew I was a college student that wasn't supposed to be in the Member's Only lockers.

"Hi” I stammered. "Jason, nice to meet you” I continued trying to play off my nerves and act like I belonged. "I pulled a leg muscle up in the weight room and Rob said it would be okay to use this just this once." A blatant lie, but I was buying time to let my cock shrink, especially since I didn't even bring a towel in with me.

"Well, Jason, I won't tell, besides with the renovation about to get going here any day now, this old room will be a memory."

With that comment, Bill moved to his assigned locker and started to undress. Unfortunately for me, he had full view of where I was currently frozen in place with a throbbing cock aching for release. I wasn't able to leave, but I wanted to bolt out of the room. My feebled mind was trying to formulate a plan, but the adrenaline rush was clouding my thought processes. As Bill stripped, I noticed that his body was slim and toned from swimming. His abs were pretty decent for someone with thinning hair and he didn't seem to have any hair on his chest or legs. I really wasn't staring, but when he dropped his trousers and revealed that he was commando I snapped my eyes to the ceiling. Bill noticed this and just let out a quick chortle under his breath.

"Jason, I've seen you here over the last couple of weeks. It is pretty quiet this time of day so I’m guessing you aren't used to having to share the space with others, but once they move us old members out of here into the other lockers you may have more company than your used to in the afternoons. By the way, I've invited my old swim group to join me here at the Y."

My boner was starting to lessen, but it would still be weird to get out in front of this stranger. As he continued to tell me about the swim group, he made his way around the whirlpool to the shower area. I contemplated jumping out and heading for the door, but by the time I started to move the motor turned off and Bill reappeared from rinsing in the showers. He pushed the button to restart the motor and slid down into the water with me. As he stepped down onto the seat and started to immerse himself, I noticed a metal ring around his cock and balls. Once again Bill saw me looking at him and chortled under his breath.

"Buddy, can I call you Jase?" Bill asked. I nodded approval and he continued to talk. "Jase, you seem like a nice guy, but you have a lot to learn about the locker room."

Stammering again I said, "I'm really sorry Bill, I didn't expect to see anyone here today and..."
Bill interrupted my apology with a big laugh "I'm just yanking your chain bro. Oh wait, that is what you were doing when I walked in isn't it?"

Oh Shit, he did see my arm and could tell I was jacking off! I blushed bright red and not knowing what to say or do next, I covered myself with my left hand. For the next few seconds Bill let me think the worst of the situation. He just glared at me without a smile or frown on his lips. The foam continued to rise from the whirlpool, and I felt sweat forming on my forehead from the heat of the water and the embarrassment.

Suddenly Bill let out a big belly laugh and slapped the water. "I'm just giving you shit! I seriously don't care if you slipped in here to enjoy a jack off in the whirlpool. I'd be a liar if I told you I hadn't done the same before, and recently. I was also kidding about my swim group; they haven't met on a regular basis in several years. It is just me in the afternoons."

For the next few minutes I calmed down as he told me about his work schedule. Normally he would swim at 6:00am and be at his office around 8:00am, but for the next few months he was working with a client in Europe and swapped his schedule to work from 6:00am and was finished with work about 4:00pm until the end of the year. As the adrenaline wore off so did my boner and when the whirlpool motor turned off I was able to stand up with a heavy but floppy dick. Bill let me pass by and exit the whirlpool before standing up himself. As I turned around to say goodbye, I was greeted by Bill's erection emerging from the water. Again, my eyes lifted to the ceiling and I heard Bill chortle again at my efforts to seem like I wasn't interested in his cock.

I made my way quickly back to the Daily Use showers and leaned against the tile wall. I had actually gotten a good look at Bill's cock and balls, enough to have noticed that he shaved them. Also, the hot water had relaxed his balls, so they hung down low. The tip of his cock was hidden under a foreskin, but it seemed to be well proportioned to the length of his shaft. As I continued to recall the veins and girth of his cock my own started to spring to life quickly. Still needing to blow my load I lubed my hand with some spit and in no time shot a multitude of cum ropes on the tile floor almost to the center drain. Turning on the water I stood there for several minutes enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 3 - Meeting Jason

The Y is just down the street from my office and has a terrific old indoor pool. I was a high school and college swimmer and still like to keep in shape with a daily routine. In fact, I've been a member at the Y since moving here, which has been almost 10 years now. Most days I arrive about 6am to stretch, swim and a have few minutes in the whirlpool before work. The place has a decent morning crowd and I've made a few friends of those men. However, for the last few months I've been working with a new European client, so I flipped my schedule to be at the office by 6am and swim at 4:30 in the afternoon.

These weeks on the new schedule have given me the chance to enjoy a really quiet and tranquil exercise time each afternoon. The place is just vacant after lunch until the work crowd arrives again about 5:30. The pool, locker room and whirlpool are all mine. That is except for one other young guy who uses the pool just before I arrive. I noticed him right away actually. The second or third day of my new schedule he was swimming laps in the pool and didn't notice me watching him. But he must be a college student because he leaves the pool through the Daily Use lockers. The next week I crossed paths with the college guy again. He was swimming when I arrived, and just like before I watched him unnoticed, but I stayed longer this time. His swim form was not very fluid, but his bare ass was at the top of the water and I couldn't help but watch. The sight of those firm cheeks made me think about my college roommate Martin. He and I had a fling for the two semesters of sophomore year. Martin and I both had some bisexual desires, but our relationship was purely physical. When summer arrived, we said our goodbyes as roomies and lovers. The next fall I met and started dating my now wife. She knows about Martin and we visit him when we attend alumni functions.

Having the Member's Only lockers room showers and whirlpool to myself has spoiled me to an almost daily jack off session. My wife and I still have great sex, but we are so busy with family and work that we aren't very regular fuckers these days. The new client work stress really leaves me tense by the afternoon, so after my swim the warm relaxing whirlpool makes me horny and hard as a rock. The jack off sessions started after a couple of weeks of seeing no one around the whole time I changed, swam or showered. The first time was a quick wank in the shower after seeing my new friend. After that I got bolder and stroked in the whirlpool but finished up in the shower. That is until yesterday.

I arrived about 4pm, a little earlier than my normal 4:20pm. The morning had been long and by 3pm I was mentally exhausted. It only took my about 35 minutes to wrap things up and then I headed to my car to get my gym bag and then on down the street to the Y. Being early, I was kind of hoping to catch the college guy swimming again. I really enjoyed seeing his nude body and thought I might get to see a little more today than the other couple of times. So, I was a little disappointed when he wasn't in the water. Deciding to hurry and change so I could quickly get to the pool, just in case he was running late, which would provide an opportunity for him to interrupted me. I stepped pretty lively into the locker room and oh baby did I get the surprise I was looking for! There in the whirlpool with his head back, eyes closed and left arm pumping his cock, sat the very person I was wanting to see. As he flicked and massaged his nipples with his right hand, I stared at him a long time, that is until the door creaked as it closed. Quickly his head raised from the side of the whirlpool and his eyes opened.

"Hello bud" I greeted him. "I'm Bill, don't think I've seen you in here before?"

He was suddenly red faced with eyes great big from the shock of being interrupted. I'm sure, like me, he was used to no one else being around in the afternoons.

"Hi” he stammered. "Jason, nice to meet you.” Okay, so now I knew his name. He tried to play it cool with some lame ass story about pulling a muscle, but I didn't believe a word. Now it was my turn for panic. Freeballing as usual I could feel the rise in my trousers beginning so I let him talk for a minute trying to play the moment off for both our sakes. When he paused, I interjected, "Well, Jason, I won't tell, besides with the renovation about to get going here any day now, this old room will be a memory."

I headed for my locker and started to undress. From my location in the room I had full view of where Jason sat in the whirlpool. I wasn't sure what was going through his mind or his dick for that matter. He didn't make any movement to leave and as I dropped my trousers, I noticed just how intensely he was staring at my body. Suddenly his eyes snapped up to the ceiling which made me chuckle under my breath. I think I had a like-minded curious bisexual in my midst!

I began to fess up some to my watching him, "Jason, I've seen you here over the last couple of weeks. It is pretty quiet this time of day so I’m guessing you aren't used to having to share the space with others, but once they move us old members out of here into the other lockers you may have more company than your used to in the afternoons. By the way, I've invited my old swim group to join me here at the Y." Damn, that was a lie, but I just couldn't help yanking his chain, which gave me a thought.

I usually stretched, swam and then sat in the whirlpool. But today the opportunity presented itself to sit with my new friend. I kept talking about the changes about to happen at the Y and ran into the showers for a 2 second rinse. The whirlpool motor had stopped just as I returned so I started it again and slipped into the water. Once again Jason intently watched my body. I think was curious about my thin metal cock ring.

Jason's eyes started searching for his exit strategy, but I wasn't going to let him leave just yet, besides my ass had just hit the whirlpool ledge. "Buddy, may I call you Jase?" I asked. Jason nodded his approval, so I continued. "Jase, you seem like a nice guy, but you have a lot to learn about the locker room." I was sure getting to him because he interrupted me and stammered the beginning of an apology. I just couldn't hold it together any longer, so I interrupted him, "I'm just yanking your chain bro. Oh wait, that is what you were doing when I walked in isn't it?"

That did the deed, he suddenly tensed, and his blushing face turned ashen. I think he even said "Oh Shit" under his breath. He seemed to move his hands to cover himself, but the foam on the water hid his torso from my view already. So, for the next few seconds I just glared at him without a smile. The foam continued to rise from the whirlpool, and I swear he started to sweat from embarrassment. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer. I let out a big laugh, slapped the water and confessed to giving him shit for the last five minutes. "I was kidding about my swim group; they haven't met on a regular basis in several years. It is just me in the afternoons." For the next few minutes I explained my work schedule and tried to end the conversation on friendly terms in hopes of seeing him again soon.

Finally, Jason seemed to relax a little. In just a few more seconds though the whirlpool motor kicked off and he stood up to leave. As he took the step up to the side a large heavy cock and low hanging balls came into view. This was all I could take and my own cock sprang up to a full throbbing boner. For some reason I had to watch him leave. I involuntarily stood and turned to follow him out of the whirlpool. Unexpectedly he also turned around to say goodbye as my erection emerging from the water. Again, his eyes lifted to the ceiling and I chuckled at his attempt to hide interest in my cock.

To Be Continued...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4 - Bill's JO

I stopped short of following Jason out of the lockers. There may be a line to his curiosity, and I didn't want to cross it, for now. Feeling sort of contented and excited by the last few minutes I knew there was no swimming in the cards for today. Just before setting down again in the whirlpool I looked at my cock. To my delight, there was a large drop of precum feeding a string dangling to a slice of foam on the now still water.

My dick jumped at this sight and my hand immediately grabbed on and began to spread the slick juice around my cock head. I hadn't even begun to tug as the cum started welling up in my shaft. Then I thought I heard a noise from near the sink area. Stopping briefly, I reassured myself that no one was around. I forgot about it and restarted my stroking. Memories of Jason's ass in the pool, his cock emerging from the whirlpool, all merged with the more distant memories of seeing the top of Martin's ass when he was on his knees in front of my dick.

With just a few more strokes my orgasm built to the point of no return. The first wave of jizz sprayed small droplets of cum onto the water, but the spasm that followed shot one large roping volley over the water and onto the floor beside the whirlpool ledge. My legs became week and I sunk down into the water allowing the last few spurts of jizz to form a solid white line under water an inch from my slit.

Readjusting my body to get comfortable on the whirlpool seat, I assumed a position similar to the one I found Jason in when I walked in a short 20 minutes ago. Before I put my head back, I grabbed the cum floating by and rubbed it into my abs. The glob on the floor could stay. It was a reminder that my cock still had powerful force when called upon.

The relaxed afterglow was soon interrupted by another sound by the sink area. This old building was full of noises, but this was my queue to get moving. It was still short of my usual time spent swimming etc., but I did have a stop to make on the way home, so I left the warm whirlpool and made my way to the showers via my locker for the toiletries bag.

After showering and dressing I headed outside. Just past the main doors, setting on the stoop waiting, was Jason. His hair was still wet, and his bag was slung over his shoulder. "Hey Jase" I greeted him. "See you tomorrow!" I called out and kept walking. Jason remained standing there, but like a cat I didn't want to show too much interest too soon.

To Be Continued...

DBrady

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 4 - Bill's JO

I stopped short of following Jason out of the lockers. There may be a line to his curiosity, and I didn't want to cross it, for now. Feeling sort of contented and excited by the last few minutes I knew there was no swimming in the cards for today. Just before setting down again in the whirlpool I looked at my cock. To my delight, there was a large drop of precum feeding a string dangling to a slice of foam on the now still water.

My dick jumped at this sight and my hand immediately grabbed on and began to spread the slick juice around my cock head. I hadn't even begun to tug as the cum started welling up in my shaft. Then I thought I heard a noise from near the sink area. Stopping briefly, I reassured myself that no one was around. I forgot about it and restarted my stroking. Memories of Jason's ass in the pool, his cock emerging from the whirlpool, all merged with the more distant memories of seeing the top of Martin's ass when he was on his knees in front of my dick.

With just a few more strokes my orgasm built to the point of no return. The first wave of jizz sprayed small droplets of cum onto the water, but the spasm that followed shot one large roping volley over the water and onto the floor beside the whirlpool ledge. My legs became week and I sunk down into the water allowing the last few spurts of jizz to form a solid white line under water an inch from my slit.

Readjusting my body to get comfortable on the whirlpool seat, I assumed a position similar to the one I found Jason in when I walked in a short 20 minutes ago. Before I put my head back, I grabbed the cum floating by and rubbed it into my abs. The glob on the floor could stay. It was a reminder that my cock still had powerful force when called upon.

The relaxed afterglow was soon interrupted by another sound by the sink area. This old building was full of noises, but this was my queue to get moving. It was still short of my usual time spent swimming etc., but I did have a stop to make on the way home, so I left the warm whirlpool and made my way to the showers via my locker for the toiletries bag.

After showering and dressing I headed outside. Just past the main doors, setting on the stoop waiting, was Jason. His hair was still wet, and his bag was slung over his shoulder. "Hey Jase" I greeted him. "See you tomorrow!" I called out and kept walking. Jason remained standing there, but like a cat I didn't want to show too much interest too soon.

To Be Continued...
Please tell me you are going to continue this?!?

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please tell me you are going to continue this?!?
Yes, I will, my schedule was hectic this week, next part very soon. Happy you are enjoying the story thus far!

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 5 – Rob Cums on the Wall

Working my shift at the Y can be really boring. After 1pm the place is dead quiet and that is okay really. There are a couple of reasons I took the job, one because I like to lift and I'm allowed to use the equipment, but not the pool or other facilities. My "station" is right inside the glass door to the weight room. I can see everyone enter the buildings main doors and if needed I can let them in if they have a problem with their keycard. The place is almost crowded from 11am to 1pm, so after that I clean the benches and tidy the equipment. Most days though a guy I knew in high school, Jason, is the only person using the weight room. This is when I lift too, I spot him on the bench, and he helps me with form. Unfortunately, my DNA keeps me from bulking, but you won't find any fat on my body, I'm 100% lean. What my overall body lacks, my ample 8.5 inches of cock keeps my pants filled out. I get plenty of attention from girls and guys. I can usually tell when they are staring at my bulge and if I'm attracted to them, I'll squeeze my PC muscle and peg out my VPL for them to enjoy. Another reason for this job is that it is close to the local barber school where I have class every morning. Eventually my cousin and I want to take over my grandfather's shop. We have plans to turn it into a modern place guys our age will want to go to get a cut. For now, I'm making some great connections with the local business types and my cousin gives me a few bucks when a Y member starts getting his haircut there on a regular basis.

Recently there are a couple of developments that have kept the afternoons interesting. First, a regular member has switched up his schedule and started swimming in the late afternoons. He does not use the weight room, so I just greet him when he comes in as he passes by the door heading for the stairs down to the pool and lockers. A couple of times I saw his eyes linger on my bulge. Both times I had on the same pair of grey shorts and was a little sweaty from my earlier workout with Jason. I caught myself in the mirror later and there was a nice outline of my cock head showing through. Then last Friday he stopped to talk and asked some stupid questions about the renovation that everyone already knows are answered on the website and email newsletter. He complimented my arms and chest. I think he was checking me out to see whether I had an interest in him. Even though I might have equal interest in girls and guys, I stick to my own age group.

The other interesting thing is Jason. Yeah, he is interesting. Back in high school we didn't hang with the same group, but since graduation we have been to some of the same parties and now, we lift together most days. We've spent more time talking lately and he gave me an invite to a concert at the college in a couple of weeks. It was also about that time that I saw him swimming nude in the pool. I ran out of cleaner one afternoon after we had our lifting session, so I went down to the pool storage room to get a refill. As I hit the last two stairs, I could see him through the glass doors walking from the locker room to the edge of the pool. He wasn't hard, but his cock was swinging back and forth. I don't think he is a big as me, but his balls are really something. Sure not how I remembered him from gym class! I'm glad no one was around, I just stood there and watched him dive into the pool and swim a couple of laps. He wasn't in there long before he returned to the locker room. This time though his cock was pointed straight out from his body as he walked along the pool deck. I had pretty much been concentrating on our workouts and not ever thought about him sexually before, but my own sprouting wood was beginning to tell a different tale.

Still needing the cleaner refill, and not wanting to go back up with my shorts tented out, I headed into the pool area for the storage room. It was a pretty large room with pool supplies, extra deck chairs, a cabinet with laundered towels, things you would expect. Through another door was also the utility area with pool pumps, whirlpool pumps and hot water tanks for the locker showers. The cleaning supplies were in this area. As I walked in, I could hear water running and a small amount of steam coming through a grate at the top of the wall. The grate was a rectangle about 2 feet wide and 18 inches high. Pushed up against the wall under the grate was a broken deck chair. Curiosity getting the better of me, I climbed up onto the chair and looked through the grate. The view was directly into the Daily Use showers, and there was Jason all soaped up. He was facing the shower head on the wall opposite my vantage point, so I could see his round ass. His legs were tan from mid-thigh, but I could tell the work we were doing in upstairs was paying off for him. The sight of him standing there completed my erection and caused some discomfort as my cock strained against the band of my boxer briefs. I reached my hand into my shorts and pushed them down to my knees. I had not blown a load today and for some reason this was making me so horny that sweat was already tricking down my ass crack and continuing down my right leg.

Taking my cock into my hand, I started stroking but needed lube. Spitting into my palm, I brought my hand back onto my head and spread my slick saliva around. Returning to stroking my cock, it didn't take long to build into a furious arm movement. Jason had been standing there this whole time and as I returned my gaze to look through the grate, he had turned and put his back up against the wall and was now pumping his own cock making those balls swing as he did. His head was back and eyes closed so I don't think he had any idea he was being observed from behind the wall. I stopped my action for a second to see if I could tell how close he was to erupting. I wanted to shoot my load with him and not a second before he did. It didn't take long before his body tensed, and I could tell it was about to happen. I started stroking again just in time to match his rhythm. In just a few seconds he let out a whimper and I was only one stroke behind as we both shot our loads. His fired toward the shower drain and my shot up the wall almost to the grate opening

Looking at the cum on my hand I didn't know what to do with the mess. Not thinking too long though, I licked my hand clean and then took what cum I could off my cock and licked those fingers clean too. I hoped off the chair and grabbed a paper towel from the roll nearby and used some of the cleaner I had originally been after to wipe my jizz off the wall. Hurrying now to arrange my shorts, I missed the cum on my shoe and the chair. Soft enough not be too obvious, I left as quietly as I could and returned to my station.

Once upstairs I started where I had left off cleaning and arranging the equipment. In fact, my mind was racing and thinking about what I had just seen and done downstairs. This made me arrange my own equipment several times. It wasn't too long then before Bill arrived for his afternoon swim, and this day of all days his keycard didn't work, and I had to let him in the main doors. As he entered, he took one look at me and said "Wow Rob, you must have had a tough workout today! Your shorts are tucked into the side of your underwear." I turned bright read and as he passed, he pointed at my shoe, "I think you missed a spot."

To Be Continued…

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 6 - Rob Gets A Show

Early this afternoon I finished packing all I could for the equipment move tomorrow. The weights were moving upstairs while the main floor was renovated. I left enough out for Jason and I to have a quick lift this afternoon. Afterward, he helped me arrange those few items and then the office manager came in to tell me that I had to stick around until 5pm to finish my shift. Jason left and headed downstairs, but before she left, she suggested a good use of my time would be to familiarize myself with the pool and pool maintenance if I was interested in the lifeguard job planned after the merger. She said I could swim, but sternly warned "Stay out of the Member's Only locker room, especially the whirlpool."

As I made my way downstairs, I could see through the glass doors that the pool was empty. I hadn't planned on being wet at work, so I wasn't prepared with a swimsuit (which I didn't really need), towel or change of clothes. I decided to step into the Daily User lockers to see if Jason was going to swim. Bill was already here somewhere, and I didn't want to swim nude with him around. First, I stopped by the storage room to get a couple of towels, but before I could leave, I heard voices coming from the grate leading to the Member's Only locker room. I moved the broken chair across the room to the opposite wall. The view from this grate was passed the shower and right at the whirlpool. What the fuck? Jason was in the whirlpool talking with Bill who was undressing at his locker. I couldn't make out what was said, but Jason looked really uncomfortable.

I stepped down to arrange the chair and adjust my footing. When I looked back through the grate Bill was walking briskly to the showers. He definitely had a swimmer’s body. The shower turned on and off in a split second and Bill reemerged slightly wet. Walking directly to the whirlpool he restarted the motor and slipped into the water. I stepped down and grabbed a different chair. When I returned to my spot, Jason was gone and Bill stood there half out of the water sporting a boner! What the hell was going on in there!

I was totally unprepared for what happened next. Bill looks down at his cock, grabs it and starts going to town! I've seen Jason jacking off, my brothers and cousin stroking their cocks when we watched porn, but Bill was going after it like a mad man! Suddenly my foot slipped causing my knee to hit the wall. Bill stopped for a second, but it wasn't long before he blew a cum rope directly at me. That rope blasted over the water and landed on the floor! Bill sat down, almost collapsing into the water. Not wanting to see any more but wondering what happened with Jason I moved the chair back to the opposite wall and peeked through the grate. Jason had his back against the wall pumping his cock too! What was the deal with everyone but me jacking off today?

I decided the best thing was to not get hard and watching Jason spluge would cause a definite reaction. I stepped down from the chair and closed the door behind me carrying the towels. Crossing through the pool area it was obvious Bill still wasn't swimming. I assumed after seeing him bating earlier that he was done. Deciding to take advantage I entered the Daily Use lockers. The shower running now, I took found a locker and undressed, stowed my clothes and wrapped one towel around my waist and left the other for later. I did have a semi, but for now was keeping it under control. Jason appeared from the showers and headed to a bench by his locker.

I moved around the corner to say hi, "Hey Jason." Jason jumped off the bench and dropped his towel revealing his now soft dick and those low hangers. He obviously had not been aware of me until then.

"What the hell Rob! How long have you been in here?" Jason questioned with a guilty look and tone.

"About 5 minutes. Remember, I'm hoping to be a lifeguard after the reno and merge so I'm checking the place out." I kept my eyes level with his as I told him what the office manager said about staying today and just played it cool, not mentioning seeing him in the shower. I still had not said anything to Jason about anything, I wasn't sure I wanted to change our relationship. So, showing no interest in his cock was the best move for now. Besides starting the conversation naked in the locker room might not be the best thing if Jason didn't feel the same.

"Thought I would take a swim too. Are you headed in there now?" motioning with my thumb. "I don't want to interrupt that Bill guy if he is swimming... member/staff awkward!" I was hoping the last part would open the door for some details from Jason.

"Nah, no swimming now, I have a late work shift. Actually, I think Bill is done today too...." Jason paused but didn't continue.

We talked for another minute about the weight room plan for tomorrow and about the upcoming concert. Jason was almost dressed when I headed out to the pool disappointed to not have details. But it did tell me that he wasn't sure what I may have seen today. Just a minute later Jason hurriedly waved a goodbye and left the pool. After my third lap I saw Bill through the glass doors leaving by the lockers from the hallway exit. Eventually I will at least tell Jason about seeing him both times. Tomorrow could be a fun day.

After finishing my swim, the pool was still empty. Without wrapping my towel around me I headed into the Daily Use lockers straight to the shower. Thinking about seeing Jason's cock and Bill's cum shot, I started to spout my own wood. Sorta surprised by this, but sorta not, I let my mind wonder a bit. My dick sprang up and I decided maybe Jason had the right idea. Putting my back against the wall, I grabbed my nut sack with one hand I began to massage my balls while I lubed up my other hand with spit. Starting to stroke my shaft I moved near the shower drain, closed my eyes and replayed the images of Jason I saw through the grates. “That cock… and those fantastic balls… and his bush… that cum firing toward the drain…” After a few minutes my toes started to curl as the cum built in my balls. Leaning back and pushing my hips forward I let out a grunt followed by six or seven spurts of jizz. It felt fan-fucking-tastic!

After I cleaned up under the water, I dried off and put my clothes back on. It was pretty close to 5:30 and I heard some members starting to arrive as I ran up the stairs and out the main doors. My mood was still up from the afterglow of that orgasm. Just as I hit the last step down to the sidewalk, I noticed Jason was standing near the side of the building. As soon as he saw me, he ran over and said, "Dude, we have got to talk about Bill!"

To Be Continued...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 7 - Jason Pays Rob for a Haircut

I was almost out of breath when I caught up with Rob. After Bill had passed by earlier, I ran to my car intending to leave, but decided to find Rob instead, so I threw my bag in the back seat and ran back to the building. Just as I rounded the walk from the parking lot, he appeared from the exit headed toward the corner. Fortunately, my shift didn't start until 7pm so I would be able to talk for a while. This whole thing with Bill and seeing his cock had my thoughts running all over. What about his body made my dick hard? The cock ring? Rob and I hadn't really ever talked about anything too deep, but lately spending so much time together I felt like we were close enough friends to talk about Bill. Besides, I had noticed that Rob chubbed up a bit when we were lifting. I've always suspected he might be into both girls and guys. Maybe it was time to find out.

"Hey Rob" I half yelled, "Dude, we have got to talk about Bill!"

Rob stopped and turned his face toward me. "Oh? Why's that?" he said.

"Something kinda strange happened today in the locker room and I wanted to get your opinion." I noticed a strange look come over Rob, sort of like embarrassment or guilt.

"Okay, sure, I'm headed a couple of blocks down to my grandpa's barber shop. I clean up for him before I head home." I nodded in agreement and followed him quietly for the couple of minutes it took to get to the shop. The lights were out, entrance door locked, and I could see inside that the door to the office was wide open. "Looks like my grandpa and cousin are both gone already." Rob continued, "Someday this shop will belong to me and my cousin. I'm taking morning classes to be a barber and my cousin finished year before last." Rob paused, looking me over. "Your hair is still damp and looks like you could use a trim at your neck, mind to be my practice dummy while we talk?"

"Well..." I stammered. "How many classes have you had?"

"Actually, I'm about 3/4 the way through. I've done some live cuts and about 50 trims. I won't mess you up, just trim up those stray ends and clean up your neck" "No charge!"

"Okay, I guess." and then I had a bright idea. "Actually, I'll pay, if I like it, I'll give you a blow job. But if you mess up you have to suck me off as payback." OH WOW!!! Did I just say that?

"DUDE" is all Rob said. He turned on the shop lights and pointed me to the barber chair. Rob huffed, "Sit down before I change my mind."

Was he actually considering trading me a trim for a blow job? Oh shit, I thought, must have pissed him off. But then I noticed his face, and he didn't look mad, more worried or embarrassed. Finally, I broke the silence. "So, about Bill..." "Have you talked with him much or know much about him?" I asked.

Rob grabbed the cape and put it around me like a pro barber. "Not really, he doesn't lift, just swims. Sometimes I have to let him in the door if his card key won't work." "Although the other day he did stop and ask a bunch of dumb questions about the renovations." "I got the idea he was sorta checking me out or some shit like that."

"Yeah, I get that vibe from him too." "In fact..." I stopped there. Rob had started to brush my damp hair with his hands. I could just slightly smell the fresh deodorant he must have applied before leaving the Y a few minutes ago. Clean. Fresh. Manly. My mind flashed back to seeing him in the locker room with the towel around his waist. His abs were chiseled to a nice V at the top of that towel. Even though his shoulders were really narrow he had built some great definition in his arms. His narrow shoulders explained his thin calves but didn't explain that bulge in his shorts. In fact, once or twice I could see up his shorts as he spotted me on the bench. His cock head was nice and pink and I think he trims the pubes on his balls. All these images in my brain were making my dick hard and I was glad to be under the barber cape at that moment.

"I'm going to use the electric trimmer now, so speak up a bit and finish what you were going to say about Bill." Rob instructed.

"Well, it is kinda awkward, and I sorta did something I wasn't supposed to..." I confessed.

"Go on Jason, I want to get finished here and get home." Rob was kind of curt, but I think he was just anxious about something.

"Well, today after our lift session I skipped the usual swim and sneaked into the Member's Only locker room to use the whirlpool."

Rob stopped with the trimming and just like a pro barber looked at me through the mirror with a "that's it?" look of exasperation. "And Bill caught you." He said flatly. "I won't tell anyone."

"That is just the start." "Yeah, Bill caught me, but he proceeded to strip down and get in the whirlpool with me." I continued the story and told Rob everything that happened right up to the part about Bill having a boner when he stood up. "So, the thing is, and here is the part that is embarrassing, it gave me a boner too." I stopped talking to see what Rob's reaction would be to this news.

"Okay, trim is done." Rob put the barber tools down, removed the cape from around my neck and stepped in front of the chair. He looked directly at my crotch and it was now obvious that he had a raging boner too! "If you will step into the office now, I'm expecting my payment." Rob smiled a wry smile like I've never seen before on his face!

I sat there a bit stunned, my brain frazzled like it was in the whirlpool earlier today. But this time I was able to gather myself and stand up from the chair. Rob's grin broadened as he grabbed his bulge with his right hand and reached out for my bulge with his left hand. "Sir, I'm expecting payment for my services, please step into the office."

Now a grin was forming on my face as I realized we were about to take our friendship to a new level. I let Rob lead me by the cock into the office and close the door behind us with the hand he freed from his own bulge. His shorts now had a large wet spot forming where his cock head was stretching out the fabric.

This was new for me and I wasn't sure exactly what to do next. "Rob, have you ever done a guy before?" I quietly asked.

"No, Jason, you are the first guy I've been interested in and I've thought about doing you for the last few weeks." "I even had a wet dream about us the other night." With this Rob finally let go of my bulge and pulled off his shirt and shorts.

Standing in front of me was the first naked guy I ever saw as a lover. Without further hesitation I got down on my knees facing his throbbing cock. Once again Rob ran his hands through my hair and my own cock stiffened beyond any erection I could remember. He gently pulled my face toward his pink cock head. Before I closed my eyes, I noticed that his balls were completely smooth.

Taking Rob's cock in my mouth I did my best to make our shared first experience memorable. The sweet taste of his precum made my mouth water and lube his head enough that slick saliva was running down the shaft of his cock. I flicked the underside of his head with my tongue and gently sucked like I was enjoying a dum dum sucker. It must have been just right because Rob began to moan and move his hips. It didn't take long before I felt his head swell and heard Rob breath faster. Stopping suddenly Rob pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed his balls.

"Jason" Rob whispered. "Is it okay if I cum in your mouth or do it somewhere else?"

I was so into the moment that if he hadn't stopped I would have just let it happen. But since he asked, I suggested another idea. "Rob, I want to watch you cum. I'll take off my shirt and you can cum on my chest this time."

Rob nodded in agreement and helped me out of my shirt. He moved his hand to his cock and started stroking. I took my left hand and rubbed his abs and kneaded his balls with my right hand. In no time at all Rob grunted, firing five robes of cum all down my chin, neck and pecks. Collapsing into a folding chair he winced as his skin touched the cold metal and started laughing when the release of hormones from the orgasm hit his brain. Watching Rob cum was a fantastic sight! Now I hope it is my turn to fire my load!

To Be Continued...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 8 - Rob Demands A Pounding of Flesh

I stopped walking and turned to face Jason, "Oh? Why's that?" in answer to his question about discussing Bill.

I probably knew why Jason wanted to talk about Bill, but it I played dumb because I didn't want to reveal my voyeurism too soon. Also, it was a good excuse to be alone with him. Yet, I was clueless about the next move I should make. All I knew was somehow I needed to get into this guy’s pants. Seeing him naked... walking by the pool with his dick flopping back and forth, watching him jacking off through the grate... this powerful urge demanded skin to skin contact. Maybe I like guys as much as girls, or maybe I'm just super fucking horny. Regardless, at this point I just needed to take action!

"Something kinda strange happened today in the locker room and I wanted to get your opinion." Jason blurted.

I was headed a couple of blocks over to clean up at my grandpa's barber shop, so I invited Jason to walk there with me. Most likely both grandpa and my cousin would both be gone home already. He nodded in agreement and followed quietly for the couple of minutes it took to get to the shop. The lights were out, entrance door locked, just as I suspected. "Someday this shop will belong to me and my cousin. In case I never mentioned it, I'm taking morning classes to be a barber. My cousin finished year before last and he already works at the shop."

We walked into the shop and I locked the door behind us. My grandpa had another barber share the place until a few years ago, which made room for my cousin and eventually myself. It wasn't large, just three chairs and only one station had a sink for rinsing customers after a cut. The old building was probably constructed about the same time as the Y, in the 1910's sometime. It has the same tile work on the floor as was around the Y pool. Grandpa had never updated anything except the electrical wiring. So now, a century on, it was starting to look almost hip again. That is why my cousin and I think we can make a go with new crispy haircuts in an old-fashioned atmosphere. The fact that downtown had several new law firms and other professionals working there gave us plenty of potential clients.

Trying to prolong the time together, I took a bit of a risk and asked Jason if I could trim his hair. We could talk about "whatever this was about Bill" and I could start making him comfortable with me touching him other places, at least on his scalp, neck and shoulders. Jason was hesitant at first, but I assured him that my training was close to complete. Of course I didn't expect him to pay since I was using him as a practice. "I've done some live cuts and about 50 trims. I won't mess you up, just trim up those stray ends and clean up your neck" "No charge!"

Jason surprised me and said "Okay, I guess." but the real surprise is what he said next, "Actually, I'll pay if I like it, I'll give you a blow job. But if you mess up you have to suck me off as payback."

Holy Fucking Shit! All I could muster out loud was "DUDE" and point to the barber chair. Catching my breath, I said "Sit down before I change my mind."

What was I thinking! Was Jason serious about that proposal? Was he horny for me the way I was horny for him? My mind buzzed with anxiety and anticipation, but I had to be calm and keep steady hands to follow through with the hair trim.

First, I laid out some scissors and a comb on a towel. Reaching for the barber cape I draped it over Jason taking a quick peak at his crotch. There was definitely some movement in his work khakis!

Jason was already asking me about Bill and what I knew about him. I gave him the 30 second version of the other day when Bill chatted me up and asked those dumb-ass questions about the building renovations, conveniently leaving out the part about the shiny wet spot on my shoe. Besides, I knew it was cum, Bill may have guessed, but I don't know for sure, and that would lead to Jason wanting to know ‘WHY’.

I started to comb Jason's hair with my fingertips which made him squirm in the chair. There was also a bit of arm movement under the cape, I knew he was adjusting his cock. Taking a stern tone I asked him to get on with the story so I could get home. When in fact I just wanted to get the cape off him and execute the plan that was forming in my head. Just how would he react when I demanded the 'payment' he offered. The more I touched his head and neck, the stiffer my cock was becoming! Hopefully he was having the same reaction!

Jason started telling me the story of what happened in the whirlpool. To keep up the pretense that I didn't know any of this, I waited until the perfect opportunity presented itself when he paused right after admitting he sneaked into the whirlpool. I gave him a look I'd seen my grandpa use hundreds of times. Stopping what I was doing, I looked at him in the mirror like 'that's it?" and said, "And Bill caught you." "I won't tell anyone."

Surprisingly, Jason shrugged and continued the story giving just about every detail! How Bill had walked in on him in the whirlpool, stripped down and got in with him. Of course, my version missed a little bit in the middle when that chair almost collapsed. However, the part that I knew, and that Jason didn't know, was the amazing rope of jizz that rocketed almost four feet out of Bill's cock and onto the locker room floor! Maybe someday I'll tell him what I saw, but today I had other plans.

Jason's last sentence though was the key to what happened next. "So, the thing is, and here is the part that is embarrassing, seeing Bill's cock gave me a boner too."

Yes! I'm totally fucking in! Putting my plan into action I laid the barber tools down, removed the cape from around his neck and stepped in front of the chair. At this point neither of us cared about his hair. I looked directly at his bulging khakis and flexed my pc muscle so he could not miss my own bulge! "If you will step into the office now, I'm expecting my payment." I could feel a warm flush as a cheeky smile spread across my face!

Jason stood but didn't move forward. Grabbing my bulge with one hand I reached out for Jason's bulge with the other. "Sir, I'm expecting payment for my services, please step into the office." I ordered.

Jason started to grin now as he realized what was about to happen. I led him by the cock into the office and closed the door behind us. He then turned to me and said, "Rob, have you ever done anything with a guy before?"

"No, Jason, you are the first guy I've been interested in and I've thought about touching you for the last few weeks." "I even had a wet dream about us the other night."

We locked eyes and I let go of his bulge so I could pull off my shirt and shorts. Awkwardly, but without hesitation, Jason got down on his knees in front of my pulsing cock. It was pretty obvious by the tone of his previous question and the way he approached my cock that this was his first time too.

I started running my hands through his hair and gently pulled his face toward my swollen cock head. Jason took my cock into his mouth and lubed my cock head with his slick saliva. He flicked the underside of my head with his tongue and I felt my cock head swell to the bursting point. Just before I knew it would be too late I whispered, "Is it okay if I cum in your mouth or do it somewhere else?"

Jason replied, "Rob, I want to watch you cum. I'll take off my shirt and you can cum on my chest this time." So, I helped him remove his shirt and started jacking my dick like I had seen Bill do before firing that single volley of cum over the water onto the floor. Grinding my hips into my fist, cum was immediately rocketing onto Jason's neck and running down his chest. The grin on Jason's face told the story of what was going on in his mind.

The force of my orgasm made my legs shake and I soon collapsed into a chair. Jason began to rub my cum into his pecs and abs, playing with the sticky load between his fingers. He was still close enough that I could reach his belt, loosen it and then unbutton his khakis. Sliding his trousers and briefs down below his knees I pulled his stiff dripping cock to my lips and started flicking his shaft with my tongue. Soon I was kissing his knob with my lips and feeling the veins of his shaft slide past my eager lips. Knowing it would not be long before he blew his load, I decided on an equal experience.

"Jason, I want you to take off your shoes and slide your clothes off." he eagerly complied.

"Now face me and set on my thighs so our dicks are touching." again he eagerly complied.

I put my hands on his waist holding him in place and enjoying the feeling of his ass flesh moving against my legs.

"Grab your dick and start jacking, aim for my nipples." Jason began long strokes with his left hand and placed his right hand on my left hand that was holding him.

This position gave me a great view of the veins in Jason's cock as they swelled. I wanted to trace them with my finger, but also didn't want to let go of his waist. I settled for watching him and tracing them with my eyes.

The river of precum leaking from Jason's slit was now running down his fingers and dripping onto my hardening cock. In seconds, a couple of droplets of cum spurted from his slit followed by eight or nine volleys of cum. The second or third one hitting my lips with another landing on my shoulder. Soon my left nipple and pecs were covered in Jason's cum. I relished the sight of his cock shooting, the warmth of his juices slowly running down my abs, and the musk of his cum wafting into my nostrils as it rested on my lips.

Jason took his hand away from mine and wiped the cum off my shoulder with his finger. "I like the taste of my own cum." he said before inserting the finger into his mouth and sucking it clean. Taking this cue, I leaned in and kissed his lips, transferring his cum into his own mouth. Thankfully, Jason leaned in and returned the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth. We sat this way for a long time, Jason on my lap, kissing and using our hands to explore the others body. A couple of times I licked his neck and tasted the remains of my own cum. The bulk of his cum eventually was rubbed into both of our chests as we pressed against one another.

Soon Jason realized the time and indicated that he needed to leave so not to be at late for work. He climbed off my lap giving me one last kiss and a grope of my cock. I pulled on my shorts and brought him a cloth from the towel warmer in the other room. He wiped the jizz from his neck and torso and put his clothes on, taking a look in the office mirror at his hair. I grabbed a dab of gel from the product shelf and gave his fresh trim a bit of an attitude to match the goings on of the last few minutes. Finally, before he left the shop, we exchanged glances, but remained silent letting the look on our faces tell the other that this was just the beginning.

To Be Continued...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 9 – Rob Spills the Beans

As I walked back to the Y parking lot I couldn’t stop thinking about Rob’s cock. I made it to my car and turned out of the lot headed to the big box electronics place by the mall where I work on the weekends and couple of weeknights. My weeknight shift is usually from 7pm to 10pm, but tonight I had to inventory the router aisle as well and wouldn’t be finished until 11pm.

My mind drifted again to the tuft of pubes that Rob left just in a semicircle over his cock. They did tickle my nose a bit, but I was really glad that for my first time sucking a dick that his shaft and balls were hairless. In fact, he must wax his shaft or something, otherwise wouldn’t there be stubble?

HONK HONK

“Oh shit! Sorry buddy!” I said into the rear view mirror and hit the accelerator. If I can’t even pay attention at a stop light this could be one of the longest 4 hours of my life! I’m mean come on, my first ever sexual experience with another guy just happened five minutes ago. How was I supposed to concentrate? Besides, I’m shaking from the aftereffects of adrenaline and my coworkers will think I’m on something.

By the time I pulled into the store lot I had calmed down a bit. I remembered there were a couple of small granola bars in the side pocket of my gym bag. Giving my stomach something to do helped change my blood flow and the oat protein would eventually help level me out. As I walked into the store and got busy there were a couple of late customers with questions and quickly my mind was tracking on other things besides sex.

I finished inventory about 10:45, clocked out at 11pm and stopped by the restroom to take a leak before heading to my car. When I pulled my dick from my pants I noticed my pubes were matted with cum. Instantly the blood started to flow, and I barely finished pissing and got my fly up before I was hard a rock again. Rob’s cock, the smell of him as I sat on his lap, the feeling of his juices clinging to my skin, his lips on mine. WOW! The lust for another chance at being with Rob was overpowering. I was again so lost in thought that I walked right past my car and didn’t notice that Rob was leaning on the fender waiting for me.

“Hey... Jason… Where ya goin? Jason!” Rob calling to me finally snapped me out of the lust fog formed around my head.

“Jason… Jason… isn’t this your car?” I smiled and walked back to my own car, blushing from being absent minded but mostly from seeing the object of my desire waiting for me. Leaning on the car next to Rob I waited for him to speak.

“Jason, I’ve got to say something.” Rob hesitate but looked directly into my eyes with a come-hither look. “Jason, I had a great time tonight and I want to do it again.” My heart jumped in my chest and I reached for his hand.

“Jason, there are a couple of things I need to tell you now before we go further.” My heart started to slow and I felt a little lite headed, but Rob held my hand tightly and continued to look directly into my eyes. I still didn’t say a word and just let Rob speak.

“Jason, we started down a road I’m not sure about. What I do know, is that I’m physically attracted to you, and I want your friendship. So, for now, let’s please be really honest about this being a physical relationship and not a dating relationship.” He paused to gain a reaction from me, but I just kept returning his gaze and nodded for him to continue.

“Jason, all that being said, the night of the concert we’re going to, there won’t be anyone home at my house, will you spend the night with me? We can talk and decide how to be friends with benefits.”

On the one hand I was disappointed, but on the other hand I was glad to take things slow. I wasn’t just really sure what I wanted either.

“Yes, Rob, that sounds like a great idea. And just to be clear my invitation to the concert was just as friends. I didn’t really anticipate this turn of events when I asked you to come along.” So, that was only a 12.5% white lie, but Rob didn’t need to know that just yet.

“Jason, I’m really happy you feel this way too. Thanks for hearing me out.” He paused for a moment then continued. “There is one other thing I need to tell you.” Rob gulped and had a really nervous look on his face.

What could it be, does he have an STD or something? The silence seemed to last several minutes before he blurted out in a rapid fire sentence: “I saw you and Bill in the whirlpool and then you jacking off in the shower.”

“WHAT?!?” I exclaimed and dropped his hand which hit the metal fender with a thud.

To Be Continued...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 10 – Mounting Revelations

I locked the shop door and watched as Jason walked down the street before pulling down the shades. Still barefoot and shirtless with my pubes and trail caked with cum, I plopped down in the closest barber’s chair and closed my eyes. The image of Jason sitting on my lap, our dicks touching and rubbing, his jizz flying up toward my lips, it was all too much. My cock was instantly throbbing and straining against my shorts, demanding a memento of this first time with a guy.

Grabbing my phone from the counter, I opened the camera app and set the timer for 10 seconds. Pulling my shorts off and my underwear down, I let the app take several still shots of me to show Jason later. But that was not enough as evident from the trail of precum running down my shaft. Building up some spit I leaned over and let my saliva cover my cock. Letting my eyes linger at the vein along the side of my shaft, I used one finger, then two, and finally my palm to rub the self-lube all over my cock.

Sliding down just a few inches I found the best position to stroke my cock. Putting one leg over the chair arm was just the right amount of clearance needed to push my dick away from my abs on the upstroke. In moments the ecstasy began, flooding my mind with the just processed images of Jason, on his knees, kissing and licking my head. My ass hole flared and then my PC muscle flexed as two droplets of cum preceded one intense volley of cum that shot hot jizz right into my open mouth. “Oh FUCK YEESSS” I yelled out as the two or three additional spurts landed just above my belly button.

Laying still for a moment I knew what I needed to do next. Cleaning up my messy chest and pubes with a hot towel, I found my clothes and got dressed. After a quick bite to eat, I was going to wait for Jason to finish work and tell him that I saw the whole whirlpool incident. At this point if we were to remain friends and hopefully friends with benefits, it had to start with honesty.

Finding Jason’s car in the lot was easy at 10:45pm. Only the employees were left, and most had gone before 10pm. So, I was glad to see that Jason was still at work and I had not missed him. It wasn’t a long wait until Jason came wondering out of the store. His gazed was almost blissful as he sauntered along and almost right past his own car and me leaning against the fender.

“Jason” “Jason” “Jason, where ya goin?” “JASON!” It took three of four times calling his name before he responded and snapped out of the trance.

“Jason, there are a couple of things I need to tell you now before we go further.” Jason had grabbed my hand so I held his tightly and looked directly into his eyes.

“Jason, we started down a road I’m not sure about. What I do know, is that I’m physically attracted to you, and I want your friendship. So, for now, let’s please be really honest about this being a physical relationship and not a dating relationship.” I paused hoping he would be okay with what I had said, and he just kept looking at me finally nodding for me to continue.

“Jason, all that being said, the night of the concert we’re going to, there won’t be anyone home at my house, will you spend the night with me? We can talk and decide how to be friends with benefits.”

After a seriously long pause, Jason finally spoke. “Yes, Rob, that sounds like a great idea. And just to be clear my invitation to the concert was just as friends. I didn’t really anticipate this turn of events when I asked you to come along.”

“I’m really happy you feel this way too. Thanks for hearing me out.” pausing for a moment I continued “There is one other thing I need to tell you.” I was really nervous, but I had to say it. “I saw you and Bill in the whirlpool and then you jacking off in the shower.”

“WHAT?!?” Jason exclaimed and dropped my hand. “You spied on us?” Jason’s expression turned from lite and blissful to hurt and confused in an instant. I felt terrible but knew that not having this secret would be the only way to ensure our friendship would survive.

“I know it was wrong and totally an accident.” I said apologetically, but Jason started to push away from me and get into his car. Continuing, I pleadingly revealed my desire to have no secrets in our friendship and suggested we get into the car so I could explain the whole thing. Thankfully Jason agreed, and it took a full 10 minutes for me to relay my side of the events that Jason had shared earlier in the evening before our hot hook-up.

Jason eventually started to laugh and ask a bunch of questions about How and Why I was in the storeroom, so he could get the story straight in his own head. I was relieved that he seemed to be taking it so well. Pausing and turning to me, Jason said “Dude we have got to talk about Bill!” "Isn't that what got us together tonight anyway?" For the next 30 minutes we hatched a plan to see just what Bill is up to, and how much we might learn from a cock-ring wearing guy that can shoot jizz from the middle of the whirlpool onto the floor.

To Be Continued…

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very impressed by your writing skills. I love the sorta Tarantino thing you do of jumping through time from new characters perspectives, what a cool and sexy idea! I also enjoy writing stories and have written a series about a sexy trip to the YMCA. A multi-part erotic story i'm writing: the ymca: part i

Reactions: Il2wu51

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 11 – The “Bill” Plan

Friday was almost a bust. I had to spend my entire shift at the Y working upstairs to get the temporary weight room up and going. My task was to help the hired crew place and assemble the larger equipment so that the other staff could make the final adjustments on Saturday. The goal was to be functioning by Monday. Being up stairs was going to make it difficult to put our “Bill” plan into action. But I think I had it worked out that I could spend the last couple of hours on the main floor most days.

The majority of the work was accomplished by 3pm and the crew left at 3:45, and since I had basically worked through lunch, I headed downstairs to the pool at 4:15. If the timing was right, Jason and I could catch Bill doing 'whatever' it is he does.

Because the day had been so busy, I hadn’t any time to think about Bill or Jason or anything else remotely sexual. But as I descended the two flights down my cock began to stir and was pretty heavy as I hit the bottom step. My mind was racing back to the images of Jason’s lips approaching my dick in the barbershop office. The sensory images flooded back too, the feel of hot cum landing on my skin, the smell of Jason’s musk as I kissed and licked his nipples and near his arm pits, the ache in my nuts right before I sent my load onto Jason’s chest. Looking into the pool from the hallway someone was swimming already, and in a moment I recognized Jason’s ass as it broke the top of the water. I started peeling off my clothes as I walked along the edge of the pool. My shirt, shoes, socks, and shorts were off by the time I entered the locker room. Finding the nearest unoccupied locker, I stuffed my clothes, including my now removed boxer briefs, into the open door and didn’t bother to latch it closed. My boner, now free from cover, was throbbing and bouncing as I bounded into the showers. Turning on the water, I waited for Jason to arrive.

I lathered my whole body from head to toe with the all-in-one body wash from the shower dispenser, being careful not to touch my dick more than absolutely necessary. As hard as I was, it could only take the slightest lingering touch to make me blast my load into the air. Suddenly Jason came skidding into the showers, cock flopping, and breathlessly announced that Bill had arrived. With the beginning of our plan in action, I grabbed another glob of all-in-one and started lathering up Jason. Standing behind him I soaped his legs, back, and spent too much time caressing his ass before moving around front. Jason soon joined in and we bathed each other and waited… and waited… and time seemed to stop.

Neither of us said a word for several minutes. Jason’s cock was now as hard as mine and large drops of precum had oozed from his slit and pushed the soap bubbles away. Looking at my own situation, there was a long pre string hanging from my own dick head, with a droplet about to separate and fall onto the floor. Our eyes wondered around the other one’s body. Jason reached for my left nipple and began to massage my pec as well as his own with his other hand.

It was about that time that we felt his presence. Bill had silently appeared in the doorway of the dim shower. He was nude except for the towel around his neck. A huge grin was plastered on his face as he observed the two of us enjoying our sensual touching. Almost in unison we scanned down his torso to get a good glimpse of his cock. It was full mast. The glint of his gold cock ring was visible next to his shaved scrotum and smooth shaft. Getting a better look at Bill’s than I had previously through the grate, it was obviously longer and thicker at close range.

Bill cleared his throat, not to get our attention, but to find his voice. Speaking slowly, he intoned his greeting and instructions. “Please, fellas, don’t let me delay your negotiations.” “I’ll stand over at this nozzle and observe.”

With that, Bill turned on his shower nozzle and let the water trickle down his toned body. The note that I had printed, and Jason had placed on his locker earlier that day, announced the hot water was broken in the Member’s Only locker room and to use the Daily Use showers before swimming. Our plan was that Bill would find us in flagrante delicto and be intrigued enough to stay. Based on the prior meeting that Jason had with Bill we were fairly certain there would not be any risk of him reporting the scene to the Y office manager.

Stopping his touching of me, Jason spoke a few instructions to Bill. “We hope you are aroused by our show and want you to enjoy yourself. We think there may be a thing or two you can teach us and hope that between now and the time the renovation begins, there will be mutual enjoyment for all. For today, we will each masturbate around the drain and let the others observe our orgasm. Please give a thumbs up before cumming. Afterward, when everyone has finished, we will say nothing, leave for the weekend and see what happens on Monday.”

With that, we formed a triangle around the drain, and each began to stroke his cock. My balls were so full of cum that it only took two minutes before my thumb was in the air, my back arched, pelvis thrust forward and ropes of jizz sprayed from my slit hitting the drain. Just before I closed my eyes to enjoy the spasms, Jason’s eyes widened and mouthed “those fucking dick veins!”

Only a minute later it was Jason’s turn, his thumb went high above his head as three quick threads of cum rose in the air and landed at my feet. His knees bent and he stumbled backward as the force of the orgasm thundered through his body. His hands dropped to his sides as his left knee hit the floor. With a heaving chest, his euphoric but stilted laughter broke the silence.

Bill sucked in his breath and said, “Watch this!” before letting go of his shaft, putting both arms straight out from his chest, and flashing two thumbs up. Then he clenched his ass causing his cock to flare before producing a single rope of jizz that shot over the drain, passed between Jason and me, and landing on the floor inches from the wall. There were probably several other spurts of cum, but Jason and I didn’t notice those. We were stilled by the amazing site that had just literally passed before our eyes.

“Fellas, you have potential, I can’t wait until Monday! With that, Bill patted us both on the shoulder and walked calmly out of the shower, leaving us to collect our thoughts and congratulate each other on the success of the “Bill” plan.

To Be Continued…