Discovering your cock pics on your phone or computer by an unintended person

Has anyone seen your cock pics by accident? Or have you discovered someone else's?

• Yes, my pics have been discovered by accident.

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • No, my pics have never been discovered by accident.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • Yes, I have seen another guy's pics by accident.

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • No, I have never seen another guy's pics by accident.

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
None of my pix are anything like one click away. Like Flameboy, if someone finds them it's because s/he's looking.

My computer is locked via passcode when not in use, and only one person has the current code (other than myself). If he wants to fly down 1000 miles and break into my house, he's welcome to see whatever he wants :wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was 19, my girlfriend and I took some pictures of us in the buff. We were just playing around and there were a couple of erection shots too. This was a film camera, so the picts had to be developed and printed. Now when you get photos printed, they are always in the order they were shot. These weren't. They were all mix up and we were sure they had been passed around the photo lab. The guy at the drive-up they had for picking up prints was always super friendly after that. :smile:

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the interesting responses everyone.

blessed boy and TexBigee, I think it's a little different posting headless photos of yourself on here and having them on your phone which is then seen by someone you know personally.

Cam_man1989

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My father was using my computer when I was in highschool and stumbled across pics of me. He later told me that he wished I didnt have pictures like that on the computer. It was one of the most awkward conversations i've ever had.

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's happened twice. First time was with a girl I found really attractive who was going out with the bassist of my band once, this was back in sixth form. I leant her my phone to make a call and forgot we were both teenagers, so she was going through my phone reading my messages which didn't really bother me. What did bother me was when she went "*My name* what the fuck is this?" I turned to look at her and take my phone but she wouldn't give it back until she got a closer look. Then she says "Is that what I think it is?" And I replied "Well it certainly isn't your boyfriends, and congratulations, you've confirmed the rumors are true"

And yeah.... Someone got laid shortly after.

Second time was by my teacher in her mid 20s at the time.... She's more or less my drinking buddy now.... I'm sure you can tell how that one panned out...

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunatly the person that saw them had a big thing for me at the time. She was dating my best freind too.
had received a picture mail, she wanted to look at it, Not thinking I handed over my phone. Forgot she had it... Well I "sextx" My at the time girlfriend a lot. Or as it later became know as "photo mail torture" of me in very little or nothing and inflated to "impressive" or "holy !@#$" levels, to thrill her at work (I worked a different shift) and build her up to a sexual frenzy. well I forgot she had my phone... For an hour or so. When I went to see what she was doing (we could not find her), we found her alone in a tent. With this flushed look on her face. I asked her if she had my phone still, she fishes it out of her bra and hands it to me. Tells me "oh yeah, you forgot that". was not till the ride home that I looked into the phone and saw that most of the pictures had been resent.. She spent the rest of the time there staring at my crotch, go figure.

She married my best freind, Still a little awkward at times...