Discreet Sex Toys

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone got any good ideas for a good dildo like anal sex toy that doesn't look like a cock. I want a discreet sex toy I can get shipped here for while I'm deployed.

Something very similar to a dildo, about 5 1/2 - 6 inches in circumference and 6-9 inches in length. Any ideas?

A second option would be something solid but ribbed with the same girth but between 5-7 inches.

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, those are definitely unique and along the lines I'm looking. A little pricey though, this is something I'm gonna have to toss at the end of the deployment so I don't want to spend too much on it.

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've tried the Aneros already. I really couldn't get into it. I tried it the way they suggested it a few times, then I tried grinding on it, then I did quick jerks. Just wasn't into it.

Either my "G-spot" isn't located in the normal area, I don't have the patience for proper use or "g-spot" stimulation just doesn't work for me.

I like size, that's what gets me off I guess.

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just out of curiosity where are you deployed to? I just got home last month. I had an aneros while I was deployed, it was okay- but I feel ya about size- I needed something bigger. I got pretty creative with different things I found and put a condom on. LoL- also I wrote my email address on the wall in the latrine and got plenty of the real thing as well- so there's an idea for ya.