Discreet Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MACattack, May 27, 2010.

1. MACattack

MACattack New Member

Albums:
    Anyone got any good ideas for a good dildo like anal sex toy that doesn't look like a cock. I want a discreet sex toy I can get shipped here for while I'm deployed.

Something very similar to a dildo, about 5 1/2 - 6 inches in circumference and 6-9 inches in length. Any ideas?

A second option would be something solid but ribbed with the same girth but between 5-7 inches.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm I know a place with descret shipping, but their stuff is still sort of cock like. Look at baddragon.com see if you like their stuff.

3. MACattack

MACattack New Member

Albums:
    Thanks, those are definitely unique and along the lines I'm looking. A little pricey though, this is something I'm gonna have to toss at the end of the deployment so I don't want to spend too much on it.

4. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

Some people say the aneros (sp?) is really amazing. It is small and 'hits the spot' for guys..no matter what your orientation.

5. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

6. MACattack

MACattack New Member

Albums:
    I've tried the Aneros already. I really couldn't get into it. I tried it the way they suggested it a few times, then I tried grinding on it, then I did quick jerks. Just wasn't into it.

Either my "G-spot" isn't located in the normal area, I don't have the patience for proper use or "g-spot" stimulation just doesn't work for me.

I like size, that's what gets me off I guess.

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know you can also search ebay's adult section, I'm not sure what you might find there :) I'm sure you can get the shipper to be discret! Goodluck!

8. BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just out of curiosity where are you deployed to? I just got home last month. I had an aneros while I was deployed, it was okay- but I feel ya about size- I needed something bigger. I got pretty creative with different things I found and put a condom on. LoL- also I wrote my email address on the wall in the latrine and got plenty of the real thing as well- so there's an idea for ya.

Draft saved Draft deleted