discreet ways of finding out if someone is interested?

dale90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, me and a friend had was having some random conversations the other day, one of which was the bad joke trick
were you say a really bad joke, and if he/she likes you, they will laugh
now personally ive never tried it, but wondered does it work, and are there other dicreet things you guys/gals attempt?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rofl: You could write a note asking if they like you to check either the yes box or the no box like in the 7th grade. :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dale - you might have something there and you so might know my boyfriend. he tells me the most awful jokes anyones ever heard. he even messes up good jokes. and i laugh, not just to be polite, i laugh because the joke is so damn bad, i laugh because he looks so cute mugging a punchline and i laugh because he tries to make me laugh. hell if she/he didn't like you before you might just endear yourself to the object of your attention with one well told horrible joke.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=hardcockcafe;1882055]HAHHAHHAHAHA i actually did that in 8th grade once i remember that =][/quote]For it to really be effective you have to have a friend pass the note during lunch or in the hall during the change of classes. :tongue:

But on a serious note, I find that guys will lean in when they talk to me. They close the comfortable talking space. If I like them I let them move closer, otherwise I step back.

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
say "i know who likes you" wen they ask who, write your name or initials on a sheet of paper...thats how me ex gf reeled me in lol