Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My type of woman is one who is smart, can hold a conversation about things other than her girlfriends. Is sarcastic with a great sense of humor. Glasses are a plus and body type doesn't really matter. Thin girls, big girls, short, tall. I don't care. As long as they're real and their selves.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My type of woman is one who is smart, can hold a conversation about things other than her girlfriends. Is sarcastic with a great sense of humor. Glasses are a plus and body type doesn't really matter. Thin girls, big girls, short, tall. I don't care. As long as they're real and their selves.

Heyyyyyy! :wink: I'm a short-ish, average-chubby-ish woman with glasses, and a lot of interests (I'll bore you with all my talk about music though! :biggrin1:).

My type of man - MUST be liberal and fully supportive of equal rights for women, and not be into enforcing traditional roles. That is non-negotiable. Everything else there's some wiggle room. :biggrin1: I'd also like if they shared my wide-ranging and sometimes off the wall tastes in music.

As far as physical, there's the type I WANT, and the type I actually GET. They aren't polar opposites, but they are not the same.

The type I want: Tall, lanky/athletic (I like athletic guys because of the stamina - great for marathon sex!), with a full head of hair, nice teeth, and huge cock. Shorter guys are fine too if they have huge cocks and lots of stamina. I'm not super picky about height but I do notice taller guys more. But then, I also notice tall women more than short women and I'm straight. So make of that what you will. I AM super picky about teeth. They don't have to be perfect but I will not date a guy with gross looking or "summerteeth"! Yecch!

The type I get: Tall, stocky but not athletic, with chronic health problems that interfere with their libido. But they usually do have a full head of hair and fairly nice teeth. And as far as cock size goes, they tend toward big but not huge. The problem I run into often is the libido mismatch. And I feel bad for this at the same time because I know that their loss of libido is due to medical problems. (And yes, this has happened to me with more than one guy.)

Oh, and I also tend to attract nerds. Which I don't really have a problem with since I'm a nerd myself but I'd like an athletic nerd if such a creature exists! (You know, for the stamina!)

Last edited:

SR_Festus Salmonodor

Experimental Member
Media
I like them tall, (around my height, give or take a couple inches ) busty and curvy. Nice hair. Doesnt have to be long or any particular color, just has to look good and not ratty. Little to no makeup and no tacky jewelry and perfume. Stylish, sexy, and classy dressers but not slutty. Intelligence is very important. Nothing makes me lose interest in a woman faster than being an airhead. The mind is the sexiest part of a woman to me. Strong, confident, creative, independent women, not be confused with bitchy. I hate princess types and whiners. And no drunk party girls. Willing to show your tits for cheap plastic beads on the street is not an attractive trait to me.

Lucky for me I found a lady that fits everything i wanted and i could not be happier!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Describe Your Type!
===============================

Sexual orientation: Certifiably gay and hot or cute. (If you are hot and str8, all you are gonna get are paparazzi and your pics in my hard drive. :smile:)

Penis size: Doesn't really matter as long as you aren't ridiculously hung and girthy and wanting to top me...it ain't happenin'.)
Facial attributes: Cleft chins. Prominent jawlines. Strong profiles. Beard stubble to full beard growth are cool. But I am not interested in ZZ Top or Jeremiah Johnson or Grizzly Adams type beards. (Not appealing.) Must have good dental hygiene and habits.

Height: Short statured to medium height (5'6"--- 6')

Disposition: Never interested in competing with me...or putting me into competitions with other people. Accepts me for who I am--good and bad. Tells me the truth honestly no matter what good or bad. Not abusive to me...if you are abusive--I am known to "return to sender". Does honor his word consistently. I don't like guys who are flaky. You can have your opinions but if we agree to disagree...then it isn't the end of the world. We both can be right. :smile: A great sense of humor. Humble...humility.

Body type: Stocky...muscular...average. I like guys who are hairy: forearms. chest. legs.
I like guys who have a really nice butt and amazing legs. Thick calves are really hot to me.
Great personal hygiene is a plus with me.

Sexual sexcetera: Not into fetishes and unsafe sex practices.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone who proportional with their body although I prefer shorter girls (5'4" and under). Someone who's can dress well, is outgoing, and sensual. Is smart, down to earth, eclectic (dumb and stuck up girls are my two biggest turn offs), willing to try new things, doesn't mind if she has to be one of the guys. And most importantly you have to genuinely like me. If you just want me for my dick join the jump off line. If you're a goldigger dress skimpy at a club or outside an NBA arena.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't really seem to have a physical type...none of the girls i've dated/hooked up with/fallen for seem to have much in common aesthetically. as long as she's got an okay body and a pretty face, it's really more the way everything works together. i also seem drawn to girls with something unique in their facial make up (usually noses, lol). and for some strange reason, i seem to have dated a lot of dancers. lol

so i guess my type is definitely more personality driven...smart, funny, nerdy/geeky, sexual, spiritual, playful, artistic (or at least into the arts...i'll settle for someone who likes good music and smart TV, lol), usually with some kind of social conscience and political mindset (not necessarily partisan)...when i don't fall for actresses and singers, i tend to fall for teachers and social workers. lol. oh, and a little neurotic...but not too much, and the neuroses should complement my own. ;)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My type is Tall, athletic build (Someone like Kellan Lutz/ Emmett Cullen--he's 6-1"), white, educated and stable (mentally and financially)
That Kellan child has less hair than a chihuahua. :lmao: Totally smooth below the kneck doesn't do it for me. I bet he shaves his pubes and pits too. :yuck:

As for mentally & financially stable, good luck with that. :biggrin1: It seems men done lost their minds up in here.

Wait, Pitbull isn't a democrat?
LOL, nope. You should read his posts in the politics forum.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Body/Looks-
Dark hair. Tall. Thick (legs and ass). Clean. Furry is nice.

Cock-
Girthy, not too long

Sexually -
Open.
Affectionate and playful with intimacy.
The kind of guy that will do something freaky like have sex in a high rise with all of the windows open in front of a construction crew one day, then joke about my making "loud blow job noises" while on vacay in a hotel the next. :heart: :wink:

Smarts-
Intelligent with a curiosity about the world.

Personality-
Honest and straightforward.
Opinionated.
Love a dry sense of humor
Able to have a discussion or debate a topic and not take it personally.
Giving.
Loving. (huggy, kissy, can say I love you)
Respectful.
Not someone that gives up easily.
Values individual freedom.
Easygoing.

Musical tastes-
No Pop shit!

Sports-
Must like at least one.

Basically, my boyfriend, but I would still like a side piece. ;)

hesastar18

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
someone who is masculine , funny , caring, thoughtful, and i like guys who get jealous easy lol its a turn on.

as for chicks nice ass , bice size tittz , takable, shy, long hair , and short, an pockets full of cash.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In shape first and foremost. Sometimes I skip the gym but my bottoms have to be trim. Back muscles are a huge turn on since I like to fuck them face down.

Masculine and hairy are a huge turn on. Waxed fruits not so much.

Oh, and I took this in the sexual sense, not the relationship sense as you can see.