discrimination against all males

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We have all individually run into examples of discrimination, weather it is an eyesore calling the police because your wearing a speedo at the beach (happened twice to me) or some one refusing to have sex with you because you might/will hurt them (I stopped count, it is too depressing). But there are also examples of where individuals, groups, organizations and governments beat up on men and try to force their issues on others en mass.

Here is one of the best articles I've ever run across about this issue:
http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2007/07/09/pillars-of-the-community-the-phalliban-pops-up-again/

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People really called the police on you because you were wearing a Speedo at the beach?? This sounds like a good story!! Do tell!!

I want to see you IN that Speedo!! :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
People really called the police on you because you were wearing a Speedo at the beach?? This sounds like a good story!! Do tell!!

I agree. In his Speedo, out of his Speedo... I'm always up for seeing more Ian. :wink:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree. In his Speedo, out of his Speedo... I'm always up for seeing more Ian. :wink:

I always wore speedos when visiting relatives in Germany and Denmark and never had any trouble there. There may have been an occasional glance, but I didn't notice those 'till later, no one said anything. It might also have something to do with it being a genetic/family trait, on both sides of the family, so there were a bunch of us guys for other people to gawk at.

In college I did start wearing speedos in the States as well. Most of my college friends were swimmers; so not wearing speedos actually made me the 'odd man out.' Some people did look, but as long as they didn't say anything, I was fine with it.

Now, I usually wear speedos. Usually a size bigger than I need, but with snug fitting leg holes. I usually keep my cock down the center, it looks weird to the side and that's what people really seem to notice. But when swimming and splashing in the surf, it doesn't always stay down the center.

I have only twice had a problem, one of those times it wasn't down the center. Both times women called the cops on me; claimed I was being lewd. One woman said the way I was walking around was obscene (that was the time it slipped to the side in the surf). The women couldn't even bring themselves to say what was "obscene." Both women claimed they were trying to protect their innocent children. They just kept saying stuff like, "Just look at it." The male officer asked, "Look at what?" She said, “it," and pointed at my crotch, almost touching me because she looked away while pointing. (It's too bad she didn't, the officers would have HAD to arrest her for that.)

The cops never did anything, other than suggest I wear shorts, while walking around. The one female officer that responded gave me her business card and told me to call her if I needed any help and winked at me. I called her a few weeks later and we dated for a while. One of the male officers that responded the other time looked sort of familiar. I ran into him, at a club some time later. He recognized me; we chatted a bit, danced some and ended up at my place.

PS this was copied out of one of my old post, so if it sounds like you've read it before it's because you did.