Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wasn't the very Reverent Fred Phelps the delight who "celebrated" the murder of Matthew Shepherd with banners proclaiming "God Hates Queers" and "Faggots Burn In Hell" ?
Lovely man ...

Yes--and was happy to have these protests going on, yelling them, stomping about with his idiot supporters, while the funerals go ON. I have said my strongest rant against this piece of vacuous filth and his minions n another thread. And I meant it then, and I mean it now.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wasn't the very Reverent Fred Phelps the delight who "celebrated" the murder of Matthew Shepherd with banners proclaiming "God Hates Queers" and "Faggots Burn In Hell" ?
Lovely man ...
Sweetheart, he goes WAY beyond that.

He celebrated the September 11 attack on the world trade center, claiming it was god's retribution on a sodomite nation. He encourages foreign terrorists to attack our country. Why? Because he can make a tiny headline by doing so. Why doesn't he worry that he will be a victim? Oh, yeah, right, the terrorists will skip over the major cities (New York, Houston, Los Angeles, Washington, Chicago, etc etc) and go for targets like Topeka, Kansas and Grassy Butte, North Dakota???

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it depends on to what extend you like to pull yourself together or to what extend you prefer to have it pulled for you.

the the old joke:
"my mother made me a fag..."
"say, if i give her some tobacco and rolling papers, do you think she will make me one too?"

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good ole Fred does the GLBT community a lot of good...and should be recognized for efforts in raising GLBT awareness...:biggrin1:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes ....
Like eye colour sexuality is predetermined in the womb !

Thats an ongoing debate.

A good friend of mine is sitting a psychology degree, I asked him about it and he said that they are taught that sexuality is completely in the sphere of the mind. Adding 'they don't like to acknowledge it, because it would make religious nut-cases try to have the gays 'cured''

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay