Discrimination of the mirror LPSG

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So amongst all these tall tellers, these well hung macho's and simpering and wide-eyed women... I pose a point/counter-point discussion thread.

Smaller breasts?
I once brought this up months ago upon my initial entry into the LPSG community (Which - truth be told - I have not been an active member in, nor have any influence or sway I suppose) and got mixed reviews... So here I go again.

Larger penis' are novel... They don't get in the way per se, and can make sex with some women better because of the feeling... So I understand, support, and am thus a member, even if I may not truly fit in amongst the 'typical' "LPSG" Guy.

BUT WHAT ABOUT smaller chests? Here's my take on things.

Take two women... One stands around five six, has a fairly firm (perhaps not even 'fit' but just an average body) with a supple pair of 32/34B cup size that gives rise and feel to her body. They do not get in the way, they can be touched and caressed, seen and felt up without even back pain!
The second woman stands just as tall, and with a similar body style save the DD's that are struggling to pop out of the shirt she wears. Aside from the back pain, men seem to be drawn to - if I may quote the typical male responce - "BIG BOOBIES!" and "HUGE RACK" and "HOOTERS!"

Okay so do you know anything else about her? Have your eyes glanced past her 'big boobies' to her eyes, to the way their grey/green eyes penetrate yours?

Maybe it's just me, but I think that is the problem with that sort of attitude towards women. I'm a dominate, but even a dominate can respect beauty.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In a nutshell (and I may be wrong) I think the OP is asking for views on the following:

If you get a woman with large breasts that are popping out of her top, would anyone take the time to see the character and the beauty of the woman behind the breasts or would they be too dazzled by the bosoms to notice things like the color of her eyes?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
In a nutshell (and I may be wrong) I think the OP is asking for views on the following:

If you get a woman with large breasts that are popping out of her top, would anyone take the time to see the character and the beauty of the woman behind the breasts or would they be too dazzled by the bosoms to notice things like the color of her eyes?
Interesting concept, I think it would depend on the person, there will be the ones who only notice their breasts, just like the girls who only see a guy for his cock. There are also the guys who see a girl for what she is.

Rockmannerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I date a girl, her boobs can get in the way, but I look past those and try and find the good in her. Every straight/bi guy loves a pair of big boobs and some of them get distracted. Which leads to trouble down the road, trust me, I've been there. And I can get distracted by small boobs as much as I can big ones. Just an FYI, I'm not one of the perverted guys that goes to a mall or store or where ever and goes "Dude, look, she's got huge boobs!" They're everywhere, they can't be avoided...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think in many cases the smaller chested woman would not even be noticed AT ALL. That's what happened to me for so many years. That or I'd be "noticed" negatively, like the guy who came up to me at work and said "You're flat chested"!

Or.... would they automatically discount the smaller chested lady just cos of the boobs on the other?

Yes. She wouldn't even be noticed, in many cases.

Last edited:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you make a great point, but then use that same point to bash yourself. When you state, that you may not truly fit in with the typical LPSG guy, you're wrong!! Bro, you've got nothing to be worried about in that department. There is no question, you're hung.
But it does appear too many people often confuse bigger is always better and apply it to their judgment of people, male or female.
Just as you misjudged yourself. Any woman, or man for that fact, would be perfectly happy with what you've got swinging between your legs.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not special because you like small firm breasts, or don't care. There are tons of guys (like myself) that aren't breast guys.

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*chuckles lightly* Well I am certainly pleased to have created at least some conversation; perhaps I could have been more clear however.

It was late at night when I started that post, and I'm afraid my mind may have wandered far too ... much.

I'm glad - and truly didn't assume that I was - that I am the only guy who appreciates the subtle differences in a woman who has a smaller chest.

I mean that too - that more petite women seem to have a different outlook on life, a different way of approaching sexuality and men. Sometimes though this can be bad: I've had two girlfriends that were very petite and had totaly different attitudes towards it.

One claimed she was "Flat and Fat" - weighing in at a husky 110 at five five........... So there's the negative mind set, the one that would never take a compliment, and was so self conscious that she wouldn't walk around in underwear, or even be seen in 'light' conditions (had to be 100% dark) in underwear or less. Showers and baths had to be taken in pitch black etc etc.... This never changed even after a LONG time dating: we're talking years.

The other - while wishing she was larger - embraced her size to her advantage... Flexibility certainly one of those, as well as enjoying the erm... size differences. ^.^
She took the compliments to heart, and was - as I like to call it - fiery about life and never took things for granted; living, loving, and, laughing.

Both were incredibly smart as well. Now I am CERTAINLY not saying that only petite women are smart, that would be a complete lie! Yet I think proportionately, perhaps more petite women find studying and intellectual competition something they are better at then flaunting around in tight shirts; again this is definitely not always the case, our valedictorian of my graduating class was well... Quite busty :p

I'd also like to thank 'APlenty' and just say that I was not bashing myself per se; I am certainly not as endowed as probably most the guys on this site and not afraid to admit that. But I know I'm not small, either ^.^

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take two women... One stands around five six, has a fairly firm (perhaps not even 'fit' but just an average body) with a supple pair of 32/34B cup size that gives rise and feel to her body. They do not get in the way, they can be touched and caressed, seen and felt up without even back pain!
Ok, average looking girl with average breasts.

The second woman stands just as tall, and with a similar body style save the DD's that are struggling to pop out of the shirt she wears. Aside from the back pain, men seem to be drawn to - if I may quote the typical male responce - "BIG BOOBIES!" and "HUGE RACK" and "HOOTERS!"
Average looking girl with really big breasts.

I'll bite, let's go for the girl that has bigger breasts because both women are otherwise unremarkable.

Okay so do you know anything else about her? Have your eyes glanced past her 'big boobies' to her eyes, to the way their grey/green eyes penetrate yours?
Oh, I forgot all women with big breasts have grey/green eyes, that's pretty hot. And they penetrate me to boot? I've heard that's a good feature for eyes.

What does the small breasted chick have going for her? She apparently looks like the large breasted one except she may not have eyes...

I wouldn't discriminate against the blind, but I don't think you're making much of a case here.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women capture me with their eyes, some with their smiles. I've been floored by a laugh and fallen in love with a thigh. There are nipples I'd kill for and asses I'd die for. I've even spent my last dime on dames with great dimples.

Who knows what it is that grabs you? Everybody's got something...it's the finding that's fun!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some women capture me with their eyes, some with their smiles. I've been floored by a laugh and fallen in love with a thigh. There are nipples I'd kill for and asses I'd die for. I've even spent my last dime on dames with great dimples.

Who knows what it is that grabs you? Everybody's got something...it's the finding that's fun!

VOX * lyrical objectifying musings to be voiced a la Tom Waits.*

:wink:

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, average looking girl with average breasts.

Average looking girl with really big breasts.

I'll bite, let's go for the girl that has bigger breasts because both women are otherwise unremarkable.

Oh, I forgot all women with big breasts have grey/green eyes, that's pretty hot. And they penetrate me to boot? I've heard that's a good feature for eyes.

What does the small breasted chick have going for her? She apparently looks like the large breasted one except she may not have eyes...

I wouldn't discriminate against the blind, but I don't think you're making much of a case here.
*chuckles* As I said I do apologize for the ... iffy parts of my post.

My point wasn't so much in the detail as it was in the over all picture, that being I think smaller chested women are too often over looked, and larger are often taken only at face - or 'booby' - value.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never a real breast man, so it is kind of wasteful that my wife is 36G (or whatever EEE is, I never remember). I feel very greedy with them because there's more than I can handle and I don't share well. She likes that I like them but would much prefer there to be much less there. I see her point completely. She's racked with back pain sometimes. Finding undergarments that fit well is difficult. It's hard to "dress proper" for some occasions because there's no mistaking the girls sticking out front like that.

She thinks it's very unfair that I don't wear a bra of some type that makes my penis stick out so everyone can imagine what's down there. She's jealous that I can hide mine in baggy pants. There's no amount of baggy shirts or sweatshirts that will hide hers. In fact, anything like that just accentuates them.

About the only good thing she's found for them is when we went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras about four years ago. She got tons of beads and didn't even so much as unbutton a button.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, large breasts are more attention-getting (on initial acquaintance) than not-notably-large breasts, and if in addition to being large they are well-shaped and proportionate to the rest of the woman's figure then they will be alluring as well. If they are large but badly shaped then they may be fascinatingly repellent, and if they are large and well-shaped but don't fit the rest of the woman's figure then they may be fascinatingly ridiculous, but in any event they will grab attention.

And what about breasts that are shapely and proportionate but not large? They probably won't grab my attention on first acquaintance, but that doesn't mean that I won't want to get my hands and mouth on them upon further acquaintance. In fact, it doesn't even mean that I won't like them just as they are. It just means that they won't be an initial attention-grabber.