Discussing numbers with mate

goagain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do ladies feel about discussing number of previous lovers with curren mate? What number is too high? What level would be promiscuous?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do ladies feel about discussing number of previous lovers with curren mate? What number is too high? What level would be promiscuous?

By dictionary definition promiscuity is not determined by the number of partners but rather by the non-existence of standards in the selection process. Going strictly by the dictionary I know I've never known a promiscuous person.

I don't need to know his answers in precise numbers, and feel the same applies to my own history. While I am not personally opposed to sharing all of my sexual history with him, it must come out organically, at my pace, when I'm in the mood to share, if he's in the mood to listen at the same time. It isn't really any business of his as it is nearly completely irrelevant to his life or ours together.

The only information I feel it is imperative to share is whether or not there have been any partners in the past six months, and past three months, whether or not there has been any anonymous sex in the past six months, and past three months, and proof of STD screening in the past six months and past three months, and the results of those tests. It is also neccesary to tell each other what your sexual hygeine habits are.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I do it.. I don't care. If they are bothered by it then it is really their issue. I say upfront that I'm not attracted to large so again it's what they make of it.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never asked a man about the number of his previous partners. I've also never really thought about if I there is a 'too high' number he had. I would only be concerned if he was a Player. But one doesn't necessarily need to have high numbers to be a Player although it may be more likely.