Discussing Your Circumcision Or Intact Status At Work

D

deleted5199391

Nope. First, is not a topic that is commonly discussed at work.
Second, where I live people can wash everyday, so there's no need to cut childrens while they can't give consent.
Seriously speaking, healthcare statistics are very good even compared with other rich nations that where circumcisation is common.

Reactions: 1348084

Topic came up when a colleague was expecting a boy. Everyone started telling their circ status. I still get hard just thinking about it...

My boss, born into an African tribe told us how he went "to the mountain" as a circumcision initiation, but that he got his sons cut in a hospital because he didnt want them to go through it.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Topic came up when a colleague was expecting a boy. Everyone started telling their circ status. I still get hard just thinking about it...

My boss, born into an African tribe told us how he went "to the mountain" as a circumcision initiation, but that he got his sons cut in a hospital because he didnt want them to go through it.
In many cultures it happens at puberty, which HAS to hurt and doesn't heal so well either.

Reactions: 8731871

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was one of the topics discussed when I interviewed for the job I have now lol. #sarcasm

I am curious, what was the context of the question, and how was the foreskin (or lack thereof) related to the job?

I am assuming it was not a strip joint job or similar type of job you interviewed for.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the single exception of asking a co-worker a question about vasectomies prior to getting one myself, I have never discussed anything related to the intricacies of my dick or theirs. Despite my participation on sexual websites and a previous involvement in swinging, I've always been very different in a work environment; which explains the sheer surprise of a former co-worker when I ran into him at a swing club.

I also don't think you'll find this is a common discussion at any rate, especially in the States where there is the general assumption that the majority of men are circumcised. Also considering the levels of militancy some have over the topic, much like politics and religion, some things should not be casually brought up in a professional environment especially one with a diverse workforce.

Reactions: ronin001

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know the status of everyone on my team because one of them got surgery for some complications with his balls. He told us the doctor suggested circ to “get over with it”, but he decided to only go through with procedure he actually needed.

Only one guy is cut. The conversation was very casual, not everything related to men’s health must be sexual. It is healthy to have does discussions if there is respect among those participating.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why would anyone at work carer about my dick? That's a disciplinary waiting to happen!

Maybe women have a point re sexual harrassment at work! Esp if blokes bring up their dick in a work setting. Sounds odd to me.
Maybe?!?

we have to hear crap like this DAILY

D

deleted814719

I'm scratching my head wondering how this topic comes up in a work environment.