Discussion about rape fantasy

Sorry but a lot of women, including those with first hand experience of real actual rape, have this fetish, myself included.

I have never discussed this openly on here, if you want to see my reasons, see the posts above mine, so many people are too quick to judge the person without caring to know the reasons for it, or to learn about the emotional experience that living this fetish can provide.

Most people here who know me, know of my past experiences and know that the topic of rape is something I take very seriously, and I appreciate that this isn't an easy topic for anyone to deal with, but it is there, it is real, and its empowering, to me at least.

Living out this fetish/fantasy gives me back the control that I lost when it really happened, it replaces all those horrific memories with ones of a loving exchange where I did have control, where I knew that if things went too far and I used my safe word, things would stop.

I'd personally like this thread to stay open, if only to maybe educate those who would rather judge based on their emotions than see it from out point of view.

I know it isn't easy with things like this, but lets try and learn, and be respectful.

Precisely what I was going to say.

It may be counterintuitive, it may be controversial. The reality is that a good number of violent fetishes stem from a need to gain that kind of control. It's why I got into BDSM and have rape fantasies of my own.

Hat's off to you Kotch for putting yourself on the line with this one. I agree that it's important to allow subjects like this to be discussed because I think it will educate many people about the positive effect these fantasies can have on the lives of people who have experienced the real thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the OP started this thread to shock people and draw attention, just look at the title. There is no rape fantasy story from them, only a link to an article. I'd say the OP is a troll at the very least.

Kotchi has rationally explained her interested in the fantasy. For a lot of other women, rape is not something we want to fantasize about because we deal with the actual risk of being assaulted every day.

I was hoping a voice of level reason might cut through the mindless noise of the angry mob's kneejerking...thanks, K. :wink:

Oh are we all just hysterical over-dramatic knee jerk responding women?

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry but a lot of women, including those with first hand experience of real actual rape, have this fetish, myself included.

I have never discussed this openly on here, if you want to see my reasons, see the posts above mine, so many people are too quick to judge the person without caring to know the reasons for it, or to learn about the emotional experience that living this fetish can provide.

Most people here who know me, know of my past experiences and know that the topic of rape is something I take very seriously, and I appreciate that this isn't an easy topic for anyone to deal with, but it is there, it is real, and its empowering, to me at least.

Living out this fetish/fantasy gives me back the control that I lost when it really happened, it replaces all those horrific memories with ones of a loving exchange where I did have control, where I knew that if things went too far and I used my safe word, things would stop.

I'd personally like this thread to stay open, if only to maybe educate those who would rather judge based on their emotions than see it from out point of view.

I know it isn't easy with things like this, but lets try and learn, and be respectful.

I agree with you for many reasons. People have many fantasies that never transition to reality. Plus, there are similar threads on here where men talk about having non-consensual sex with other men (sleeping, drunk, passed out, etc.) -- and it's not "fantasy" either.

Thank you, as a few others have said, for putting on a brave face and speaking out about your personal feelings and for not shutting down this thread.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My heart goes out to the victims of rape. This thread could have been posted in better taste that wouldn't be so offending. However many want to talk about a fantasy such as this. I think we do need a Fetish Forum. Then something like this would be posted in it's proper place and wouldn't be posted in etc and members who choose not to read it wouldn't have too.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Patch, you wrote "For a lot of other women, rape is not something we want to fantasize about because we deal with the actual risk of being assaulted every day."

in fact, ALL women - and a lot of men, too, particularly visibly effeminate ones - "deal with the actual risk of being assualted every day." Some of us still have fantasies that seem to contradict these actual fears. Kotch has plenty of company. I for one would like to act out my fantasy consensually with a loving and respectful partner someday, and I hope that when I find one, he'll be open-minded about this fetish of mine if not willing to explore it with me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blow it out your arse Hazel, none of us who commented on this are mindless, the original poster didn't have any interest in exploring rape fantasies, they didn't make a reasoned post like Kotch or Voyeuristic did, they wanted some wank material.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh are we all just hysterical over-dramatic knee jerk responding women?

That's not what he said.

I do believe this is a completely valid topic, it's really quite mainstream actually. It's not something I understand and reading posts like Kotch's and jason's could really help broaden the understanding of people like myself.

Yes, the OP is a little, um, minimalist, to say the least - but does that necessarily mean it is someone looking for jerk off material?

My heart goes out to the victims of rape. This thread could have been posted in better taste that wouldn't be so offending. However many want to talk about a fantasy such as this. I think we do need a Fetish Forum. Then something like this would be posted in it's proper place and wouldn't be posted in etc and members who choose not to read it wouldn't have too.

Why such fear of offending? This is a dick forum where we talk about sex and creampies and cuckolding and ass fucking and SPH and other graphic subjects. The title is pretty obvious. If somebody doesn't want to read it then they shouldn't click on it. Please don't go all bourgeois on us.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precisely what I was going to say.

It may be counterintuitive, it may be controversial. The reality is that a good number of violent fetishes stem from a need to gain that kind of control. It's why I got into BDSM and have rape fantasies of my own.

Hat's off to you Kotch for putting yourself on the line with this one. I agree that it's important to allow subjects like this to be discussed because I think it will educate many people about the positive effect these fantasies can have on the lives of people who have experienced the real thing.

I agree with you. My biggest problem was the way the OP started the thread - to me a clear request for wank material. If they had started with a story of experience or other lead in such as Kotch did then I would have had no problem with it. It was the tone of voice.

Sometimes those of us who have been assaulted strike out in other ways to squash the fears and take control of our emotions. Similar to yours, my exploration of fem domination stems from forced submission and molestation. I've also chatted extensively with a man that had a rape fantasy and gf that liked to play it out with him. Although it was uncomfortable conversation at first, he explained it in a way that I could see his attraction to it - and how he had appropriately found an outlet for the fetish by finding a companion that would play them out with him.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why such fear of offending? This is a dick forum where we talk about sex and creampies and cuckolding and ass fucking and SPH and other graphic subjects. The title is pretty obvious. If somebody doesn't want to read it then they shouldn't click on it. Please don't go all bourgeois on us.

The original title for the thread was "being-wild-catalyst-i-am". Kotchanski wisely changed the thread title. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No my point was we must be tolerant of all opinions. We need to be more understanding that this is a fetish and it is allowed. We must also be more understanding that many people may be offended by a topic such as this. I'm of the opinion that we should have a forum where a topic such as this can be posted in it's proper place. However it is the lack of understanding that i now see that makes me question the need for such a forum and is it a good idea to have one?

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
... many want to talk about a fantasy such as this. I think we do need a Fetish Forum. Then something like this would be posted in it's proper place and wouldn't be posted in etc and members who choose not to read it wouldn't have too.

The Fictitious stories forum already serves this purpose. You could start a thread there privileged gf.