Disease or...?

D_BeavisNButtbreath

Just Browsing
Media
I have a slight concern; I do not think it is an std, as i have gotten something like this before i was sexually active. I have heard it's from jacking off too much, and it looks pretty much just like a pimple. Anyone have input?

Attachments

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go see a doctor for an ACTUAL diagnosis.

and USE MORE LUBE :tongue: Looks like you might have a case of friction burn.

Did you rub yourself raw? :33: You're gonna go blind if u keep it up. :tongue:

Put some Neosporin or other antibiotic cream on it and stop wanking til the sore is gone.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's best to see a doctor, rather than an 'internet diagnosis'.

Is it painful when you don't touch it?
if it IS associated with mild to severe pain, it kind of resembles herpes simplex 1.
if NOT, then it could just be a pimple.

see a doctor anyhow.

birocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a slight concern; I do not think it is an std, as i have gotten something like this before i was sexually active. I have heard it's from jacking off too much, and it looks pretty much just like a pimple. Anyone have input?

It looks like you ended up rubbing your skin raw.
If it does not get better in a week go see a doctor.
I use Coconut Oil when I jack off for an hour or 2.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go visit a doctor. It looks like more of a problem than just a pimple. Don't rely on advice on the Internet when it comes to things down there. Better to just get it checked out as soon as possible.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It looks like you ended up rubbing your skin raw.
If it does not get better in a week go see a doctor.
I use Coconut Oil when I jack off for an hour or 2.

I use coconut oil too, but not just for j/o. It lubricates the skin and eliminates stickiness. Also, coconut has mild anti-microbial properties and can prevent jock itch. I've used it for years.

Most grocery stores don't have coconut oil, but it's available at some natural food stores, coops, and health food stores. Below about 75 degrees F, it's a solid. I find the most convenient way to use it is to put in into a plastic squeeze bottle with a quick-opening top. You can pour it from the original container into the squeeze bottle if you heat it in a microwave oven for a few minutes, WITH THE TOP LOOSE!! To get it out of the squeeze bottle when it's solid, you can put the squeeze bottle in the shower when you use the shower. Or, you can heat the squeeze bottle in the microwave oven WITH THE TOP OPEN or run warm water over it.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it's painful, it could be HSV. If it's not painful, it could by syphilis. It could also be a spot or just that you've wanked yourself raw. There are plenty of other options for what it might or might not be. The only way to be sure is to have it checked out by a doc.

If it's nothing serious, you've set your mind at rest. If it is something more complicated, early diagnosis makes treatment easier and cuts the risk of you passing it on.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh, do not squeeze it please ignore people who tell you to do that. Go to the dr they will do a culture. No big deal :) It's better to know! Unless your having unprotected sex it could just be an ingrown hair or friction etc. and if you are having unprotected sex stop find out what it is and take steps to protect yourself from now on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Go to the doctor. Had a friend tell me the other day about his uncle. Had a red spot on his dick that itched. The doc looked at it and said we got to take it off. His uncle said ok want to do it now? The doctor said "you don't understand. We got to take your penis off. It's melanoma cancer". He went home and told his wife and thye decided to have it done. He lost his penis flat against his belly and died anyway.
One of the sadest stories I have heard. Do yourself a favor and have it checked out in case it is something serious like that

lahey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any update on this? I have a similar marking. It seems to have appeared quite suddenly after a rather intense sexual encounter with the girlfriend. Started just as irritation, like the kind from chaffing, but slowly grew more pronounced and "pimple" like.