Disease

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have heard about some big cocks who are enormous big due to a desease like a tumor or something like that. Is that true? Has anyone ever heard about that?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dominik20 said:
I have heard about some big cocks who are enormous big due to a desease like a tumor or something like that. Is that true? Has anyone ever heard about that?
Never heard about a tumour making the penis big - I doubt it would be even growth, more like a lump.

Elephantiasis (so called because it makes a leg big and wrinkly like an elephant's), caused by a worm that blocks the lymph glands, can cause the scrotum to swell to an enormous size. James Michener in South Pacific mentions someone who had to push his balls in a wheelbarrow in front of him.

Scrotum - funny word. Not many repetitions at all and you won't believe it's a real word.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Dominik20 said:

Elephantiasis

I have seen photographs where the sufferers have scrotums like space hoppers.
I presume the infection can also reach the penis ...
The limbs, feet and hands grow to grotesque proportions !

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dominik20 said:
I'm not going to take time right now to research this for you, Dominik, but my guess is that a tumor on an endocrine gland could cause something like this. Snozzle, it wouldn't be a tumor on the penis, but on a gland that controls various hormones. Maybe pituitary tumor or something.

Dom, if you want, I will see if I can find it in the literature.