Disease?

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a wild party about a week ago. There was a muscle stripper there and I was drunk. He stayed for the whole party and flirted with me nonstop. At one point he grabbed me and kissed me with tongue. I pushed him off
Can I catch something easily from that?
Jake

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe a cold!
I was at a wild party about a week ago. There was a muscle stripper there and I was drunk. He stayed for the whole party and flirted with me nonstop. At one point he grabbed me and kissed me with tongue. I pushed him off
Jake

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I am paranoid. I just fear the worst I guess.
I do crazy stuff but I am always careful & in control. This time I was not in control & it bothered me.
Jake

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
At one point he grabbed me and kissed me with tongue. I pushed him off
Jake

Jake I hope I don't have to get you drunk in order to kiss you.:tongue:

BTW Are you a staff member of the Italia978 Disease Paranoia Institute?:confused:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, but if you tongue kissed him back you might have caught homosexuality. It has no cure you know.

Question.... Why did you part your lips for his tongue to enter? Or were you just drooling at the time?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Nah, but if you tongue kissed him back you might have caught homosexuality. It has no cure you know.

Question.... Why did you part your lips for his tongue to enter? Or were you just drooling at the time?
Just a guess but seeing as he was a male watching a male stripper... I'd think he was already gay.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He was talking to me and the room was loud and crowded. He was in a thong and just stepped in and did it. It kind of freaked me out as I was up against the wall and he was strong and built. Our tongues did touch.
Jake

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was talking to me and the room was loud and crowded. He was in a thong and just stepped in and did it. It kind of freaked me out as I was up against the wall and he was strong and built. Our tongues did touch.
Jake

But Jake man...you're a wrestler...You shouldv'e used a move on him ! What would your team say ??