Disease

Uhhh toilet

Sexy Member
Media
Lebanon Station (Kentucky, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello, so i did sex with someine unprotected monday, then with someone else just oral Friday, sunday my second plan told me he have all symptoms of gonorrhea, well me since Thursday i feel so sick like ny head make hurt a lot in ny throat and neck. And got some blood coming from my ass Wednesday and that's it idk if when he fucked me i got hurt idk if a veins explosed or nah...
My question is can i be asymptomatic,? Is there's a chance that i didn't get it? And how many time should we take these pills and that antibiotics.
Nb: can't make a test to know if I really got the diases cause it cost like 2 time nore than our salary per mounth so...

Uhhh toilet

Sexy Member
Media
Lebanon Station (Kentucky, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello, so i did sex with someine unprotected monday, then with someone else just oral Friday, sunday my second plan told me he have all symptoms of gonorrhea, well me since Thursday i feel so sick like ny head make hurt a lot in ny throat and neck. And got some blood coming from my ass Wednesday and that's it idk if when he fucked me i got hurt idk if a veins explosed or nah...
My question is can i be asymptomatic,? Is there's a chance that i didn't get it? And how many time should we take these pills and that antibiotics.
Nb: can't make a test to know if I really got the diases cause it cost like 2 time nore than our salary per mounth so...
They say u should have serum coming from ur dick/ and ir hurt when u pee these I don't have them could the above be fine to prove i have it