Disgusted by cum?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ew i fucking hate cum, when ever i jerk off i take the utmost care to shoot it all into a tissue, and if any gets on my hand im pissed

that shits so grosss, and watter wont get it off, just cake it on.
who else is adverse to bodily fluids

ew i fucking hate cum, when ever i jerk off i take the utmost care to shoot it all into a tissue, and if any gets on my hand im pissed

I don't see how it's gross. Semen is the most powerful stuff your body makes. You can make other people with it. It's salt content is the same as the ocean's and your body works very hard to make it and brings such joy to itself in releasing it. Semen is part of the definition of manhood, a mystery of life, the only part of you that will physically live on after you die.

Honor your seed.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I certainly dont find 'cum' gross! I am grateful I can still 'make' it - and can still enjoy the release of it! Maybe take the time to realize what powerful stuff 'cum' is and what a special 'event' happens every time you cum.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I had a girl friend that was phobic of cum. She refused to get it anywhere on her, and as soon as I had cum I had to get away from her. I felt like I was gross. If you have seen my video, you know why our relationship didnt last. lol

D

deleted213967

You may have Acute Seminophobia Syndrome (ASS).

Dicken33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi bud - can you please send me the link to your hugr load video as not a member so cant see it.
cheers
Dick

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

try some therapy----what ever it is it aint that bad!!!!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Had a gf years ago who used to get out of bed and wash her cunt after we'd fucked (she took the pill), she just hated cum. She went ape when I came in her mouth when she was sucking me once. Most other women I've been with love it - I love it too, whether it's mine or somebody elses.

One of my gfs said my cum tasted nice, she said other guys cum was much more salty. I can't really notice any difference in the cum I've tasted - anyone else aware of different flavours?

Reactions: jonny719

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think some people who really hate it do so because they're not comfortable with sexuality. Cum is the evidence of what you've done so to speak, so if you have feelings of guilt or similar you can project those onto cum. Or maybe it's just messy, who knows.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think some people who really hate it do so because they're not comfortable with sexuality. Cum is the evidence of what you've done so to speak, so if you have feelings of guilt or similar you can project those onto cum. Or maybe it's just messy, who knows.

To me it's one of the nicer bodily fluids.
:biggrin1:

Reactions: Addicted2edging

buckythepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a big fan of cum -- mine and other's.

It's what makes us men, literally.

Yeah, it can be a mess, but that's part of the fun. Also the reason I started eating my own spooge as a horny teenager -- no evidence for mother to find.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..have heard it's pure protein. Take my own occasionally. Tastes great.

It's my seed and my most vital fluid. When I get off I get pissed if it's not in my belly or someones esle's.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media

GUY, IF YOU DAD WAS DISGUSTED BY CUM YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. IF HE JERK IT OFF YOU STILL WOULDN'T BE HERE! ITS THE SEED OF LIFE...EMBRACE IT IT ALL YOURS..ARE YOU DISGUSTED BY YOUR DICK TOO! CUT IT OFF THEN.