Disgusting men who assume you want to see their dick immediately

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And this is why women will forever get 'unwelcome' behavior from men. Comments and behaviors like this. 'I never ever want behavior X unless I'm in the mood for behavior X and you should automatically know when that is'. For every woman who dislikes an aggressive approach at a club like a guy just walking up to a girl and grinding her, at some point that guy has been rewarded by one of your people or else he wouldn't still be doing it. And the nice guy is sitting on the sideline watching that guy go home with some chick while he goes home empty handed (again) decides that next time he'll try the grind.

And the gauntlet is thrown...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And this is why women will forever get 'unwelcome' behavior from men. Comments and behaviors like this. 'I never ever want behavior X unless I'm in the mood for behavior X and you should automatically know when that is'. For every woman who dislikes an aggressive approach at a club like a guy just walking up to a girl and grinding her, at some point that guy has been rewarded by one of your people or else he wouldn't still be doing it. And the nice guy is sitting on the sideline watching that guy go home with some chick while he goes home empty handed (again) decides that next time he'll try the grind.

Just because some women accept this approach it doesn't mean we all do. I had a guy grab my tush on the dance floor one night, I walked off and left him standing there looking rather silly. Nobody touches me without permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yes, it's women's fault that some fool doesn't know where the line is. :roll: It can't be the fact that the guy is a total moron and can't deduce the fact that the majority of women respond poorly to his approach makes it a bad idea. Clearly it is the minority that dictates that it is a good idea! Why don't I just go out and start slapping women on the ass until I get a good response, thus proving my theory that it is the perfect way to approach women, and that since this one women liked it, all other women who don't are just frigid. And if I'm wrong? Well it isn't my fault! It's women's fault, despite me completely ignoring the data.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to rob Tigobitties of her thunder, but mindless guys do the same thing to me and to each other. I do think that so many guys aren't socially conditioned on how to act in public places. It's about their poor family training. No one has told these poor idiots how to behave themselves. It's a part of our deteriorating social contract. :mad:

Okay, so this guy IMs me on yahoo and this is how the conversation goes:

gamblehilsman: Saw you on LPSG.
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: k
gamblehilsman: (picture of his penis)
gamblehilsman: (another picture of his penis)
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: wtf?
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: gross dude
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: Did I ask to see your dick?
BUZZ!!!
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: DID I?

Never responded.

I hate it when guys do this. It's like just walking up to a woman in a park, saying "hey," and then whipping it out. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean we want to see it.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quote "Walk up to a random "chick" and grind your dick into her????
Hhmm, what would I do if some fucker did that to my girl in a bar? With lots of glass lying around ;)

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it's women's fault that some fool doesn't know where the line is. :roll: It can't be the fact that the guy is a total moron and can't deduce the fact that the majority of women respond poorly to his approach makes it a bad idea. Clearly it is the minority that dictates that it is a good idea! Why don't I just go out and start slapping women on the ass until I get a good response, thus proving my theory that it is the perfect way to approach women, and that since this one women liked it, all other women who don't are just frigid. And if I'm wrong? Well it isn't my fault! It's women's fault, despite me completely ignoring the data.

Nicely put Sir.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
On the sidebar at right, whenever a post is made you get as much of the thread title as is possible to show so you'll know what's hot. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the subject matter of this thread, but each time a post hits all anyone sees on the right side is:

Disgusting men who ass

I just thought that was funny is all. I admit I clicked on the link thinking WTH?? Back to our regularly scheduled subject matter. :)

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies for the male species. But since they want to see every woman's breasts they assume women think the same way. Some dudes simply are dumb as shit.

:biggrin1::biggrin1: This ^^^^ :biggrin1::biggrin1:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this may sound weird, but I don't necessarily think this is an LPSG thing. But it does seem to be a str8 guy thing. As a gay guy, I've always been amazed how many str8 guys automatically assume that all gay guys REALLY want to see THEIR cock. Or suck their cock, or hold their cock or whatever.

And, I'm not talking about hung or even attractive guys. Just amazed though that so many str8 guys just assume that their crotches are somehow the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and that gay guys (and I'm sure for some, women) must just walk around spending their days hoping for the chance to get their eyes or hands or mouths on it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Eye Rape should be a crime. Not simply enough to be public indecency; there should be a maximum sentence for doing something to my brain that I cannot unsee.

Sweetheart, that's in the domain of every sane woman in the world. Feel free!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
LMAO...

I do not share my personal IM unless I have already established that I am interested in speaking with that person. I can see all the cock I want to, right here in all different shapes and sizes.

SOME of the guys on here are really awesome. Some of them I love to chit chat with AND somehow they manage not to send me photo after photo of their cock. Amazingly enough they figure out I'm more interested in their big head than their little one.

I'm not sure if you have your IM ID up, but my advice would be take it down.
lol and some of those guys that love to chit chat and don't send you photos (right away) just have narcissistic attitudes and want to hear you tell them how wonderful / perfect they are because they are smart sweet and have a big dick so don't fool yourself

although i don't believe anyone hasn't asked for a cock pic from the guy after a long convo or two because that as happen to me so the whole lets chit chat holds no merit to me

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol and some of those guys that love to chit chat and don't send you photos (right away) just have narcissistic attitudes and want to hear you tell them how wonderful / perfect they are because they are smart sweet and have a big dick so don't fool yourself

although i don't believe anyone hasn't asked for a cock pic from the guy after a long convo or two because that as happen to me so the whole lets chit chat holds no merit to me

Actually there are several guys I've spoken with who have not mentioned their cocks. Not once. Though they are lower in number, they have not asked me what I think about their cock nor tried to share pictures with me. Most of them I met when I first joined and they have treated me the same though out my time here. Oh, and I've never asked them for photos of anything.

I refuse to group all men into the same category. No matter how much I may want to sometimes, I know it's not the truth. Therefore I'm not fooling myself.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually...that's what made me stay... I want substance above everything else... & let's face it, some have big dicks...and some are big dicks.:rolleyes:

This.

The ones that are big dicks I just try ignoring. I don't hand out my IM to someone I don't think has an interesting personality. (anymore!)

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to rob Tigobitties of her thunder, but mindless guys do the same thing to me and to each other. I do think that so many guys aren't socially conditioned on how to act in public places. It's about their poor family training. No one has told these poor idiots how to behave themselves. It's a part of our deteriorating social contract. :mad:

If you ever wanna just whip it out randomly and show it to me, be my guest.