Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys make odd decisions when they've got a hard-on. I'm not excusing it, just trying to rationalise some of the otherwise inexplicable tastes, habits and opinions of some guys.

Anyway.

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone even noticed the fact that her IM name is "big tits n proud of it" to a guy with a hard on he sees that as, "hey look someone who will help me get off." Maybe if you didn't have such a provocative name you wouldn't get men flashing their dicks at you.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone even noticed the fact that her IM name is "big tits n proud of it" to a guy with a hard on he sees that as, "hey look someone who will help me get off." Maybe if you didn't have such a provocative name you wouldn't get men flashing their dicks at you.

What does being proud of having big tits have to do with someone showing you their cock? The answer is of course, nothing (I decided to refrain from using the word dick there, just in case you might be confused). A lesbian could easily have a username revolving around tits, and it would still work. Not only that, do you wave money at women with common stripper names and expect them to rip their clothes? The answer should be no, unless you are a moron. The only username that your argument might work for is if her username was "showmeyourdick", which it clearly isn't.

This shift the blame to women game is stupid. Quit being so butt hurt that not every woman thinks your cock is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I think some guys assume they don't have to 'try' if they see a woman on LPSG. They probably think they get a free pass to harrass you because you being here likely means you just need a quick fix of dick in their somewhat limited thinking. Personally I love to show off and nothing gets me hotter than a woman checking me out, but the point is that it doesn't turn me on if I have to make her do it. Free will is hot. Some of you pervs should try it. :biggrin1:

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does being proud of having big tits have to do with someone showing you their cock? The answer is of course, nothing (I decided to refrain from using the word dick there, just in case you might be confused). A lesbian could easily have a username revolving around tits, and it would still work. Not only that, do you wave money at women with common stripper names and expect them to rip their clothes? The answer should be no, unless you are a moron. The only username that your argument might work for is if her username was "showmeyourdick", which it clearly isn't.

This shift the blame to women game is stupid. Quit being so butt hurt that not every woman thinks your cock is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Any name with a sexual connotation CAN and WILL be taken the wrong way by some horny guy looking through his yahoo friends for some girl to help get him off. Getting on yahoo with a name like "big tits n proud of it" is just asking for men (and women if you really need to bring that into this) to stop looking at you as a human being, and start looking at you as a sex object. It's the internet for christs sake. Having a name like that, and then getting a dick flashed at you like you would have never thought it would happen. Oh god how could a name like big tits n proud of it be mistaken for this! I better complain on lpsg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any name with a sexual connotation CAN and WILL be taken the wrong way by some horny guy...

Yep. Agree. So, when I get a friend request from 8inchsteel or footlongjoy or hammerUallnite I will most certainly decline.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Eye Rape should be a crime. Not simply enough to be public indecency; there should be a maximum sentence for doing something to my brain that I cannot unsee.

Eye Rape, are you serious? This one guy told at this one place he worked at staring at someone for 7 seconds or longer was considered sexual harassment. Personally I think people need to get over themselves. So someone you never met and probably never will and quite possibly will never see again looked at you for a couple of seconds at a distance. He never said anything or did anything, and now you want to press charges? *A mock scream* JUDGE THIS MAN IS GUILTY OF HAVING EYES!!! And here I am thinking the human race had actually made some sort of progress on this earth, my bad. Who's to say he was even checking you out either? If you're going to press charges, you need some sort of proof. What, eye witnesses? Security cameras? Oh wait, let me guess, your hurt, burnt out heart, right? Some people are just so ridiculously self-obsessed if they don't get the attention they want, they'll force it on themselves through court instead.

Grow up. Smell the coffee. NOBODY CARES!

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Eye Rape, are you serious? This one guy told at this one place he worked at staring at someone for 7 seconds or longer was considered sexual harassment. Personally I think people need to get over themselves. So someone you never met and probably never will and quite possibly will never see again looked at you for a couple of seconds at a distance. He never said anything or did anything, and now you want to press charges? *A mock scream* JUDGE THIS MAN IS GUILTY OF HAVING EYES!!! And here I am thinking the human race had actually made some sort of progress on this earth, my bad. Who's to say he was even checking you out either? If you're going to press charges, you need some sort of proof. What, eye witnesses? Security cameras? Oh wait, let me guess, your hurt, burnt out heart, right? Some people are just so ridiculously self-obsessed if they don't get the attention they want, they'll force it on themselves through court instead.

Grow up. Smell the coffee. NOBODY CARES!

She was talking about someone sending her a photo she didn't want to see; not someone looking at her.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still think someone who sees that username and assumes that she wants to see their dick is being purposely dense, or in the more unfortunate cases is just stupid. You know what that username instantly conveys to me? She has big tits, and she likes them. No where in that does my dick enter the equation. Maybe if you add 4cock to the username you have it. But gasp, that isn't in the username!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you agree that using a name like big tits n proud and then expecting to not get dicks flashed at you is stupid? I'm glad we can agree

it's really a very simple equation if you think about it. Obviously, there are people who will read bigtitsnproud as lookatmybigtits, which just as easily equates there reaction to lookatmybigdick. This equation can be summarized thus as:
bigtitsnproud = lookatmybigtits = lookatmybigdick
You're on a BIG DICK site. Obviously, everything's about the dick. Obviously, you're going to see 10 million dicks cruising this site because THAT'S WHAT IT WAS MADE FOR.

If seeing dicks offends you, you probably shouldn't have joined a BIG dick site, just sayin.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still think someone who sees that username and assumes that she wants to see their dick is being purposely dense, or in the more unfortunate cases is just stupid. You know what that username instantly conveys to me? She has big tits, and she likes them. No where in that does my dick enter the equation. Maybe if you add 4cock to the username you have it. But gasp, that isn't in the username!

let me repeat myself, this is a big dick site with hundreds of thousands of members. It's all about the dick. I mean really. If you don't want to see dick, joining a big dick site should be the last thing you do, talking about stupid

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't remember the ToS requiring me to absorb eyefuls of cock in order to be a member when I joined. So what if this is a site about dick? I think we all know what one looks like. I don't think we need a constant visual reminder. It's actually very easy to not look at cock on this site believe it or not. Here is an equation for you.

woman on a dick website + me having a dick != her interested in my dick

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember the ToS requiring me to absorb eyefuls of cock in order to be a member when I joined. So what if this is a site about dick? I think we all know what one looks like. I don't think we need a constant visual reminder. It's actually very easy to not look at cock on this site believe it or not. Here is an equation for you.

woman on a dick website + me having a dick != her interested in my dick
The point is, it's a website about cocks. For a woman to join and then expect that she's not gonna get flashed with dicks on occasion is just ridiculous

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She didn't say in the OP that she never expected it to happen. She expressed that she hates when it happens. Just because bad behavior may be considered par for the course doesn't make it 'okay.' But clearly other people's behavior is her fault. :rolleyes:

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She didn't say in the OP that she never expected it to happen. She expressed that she hates when it happens. Just because bad behavior may be considered par for the course doesn't make it 'okay.' But clearly other people's behavior is her fault. :rolleyes:
when she leads them on with a name like that. Yes, it is partially her fault. I'm not saying all the blame goes to her, but some of it sure as hell does