Disgusting men who assume you want to see their dick immediately

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her username is as much of a lead on as a sexy dress.
reminds me of a dave chappelle quote about people walking around in a police officers uniform and when someone runs to them asking for help they say, "Woah woah, wait a minute buddy, i'm not actually a cop, just because i dress this way, doesnt make me a cop."

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
well I was referring specifically to someone who looks at her because that's what the post I quoted mentioned

No, that's not what the post mentioned.

I think Eye Rape should be a crime. Not simply enough to be public indecency; there should be a maximum sentence for doing something to my brain that I cannot unsee.

It's always helpful to read a post before you reply to it.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She didn't say in the OP that she never expected it to happen. She expressed that she hates when it happens. Just because bad behavior may be considered par for the course doesn't make it 'okay.' But clearly other people's behavior is her fault. :rolleyes:

to join a site about dicks, and then complain about seeing too many there is like going to a party, and then complaining about being there.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's funny, but asking a cop for help is an acceptable social norm. Hell, he could pressure people into things just through the uniform. Are you saying that guys throwing unsolicited cock pictures here is an acceptable norm?

BigfootTornado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it is like this:

If I was chillin and some random person messages me and says hi. I say hi, then I get tits on my screen, no other words. Now in most cases this could be pretty cool. But lets be honest, not everyone is attractive or has great looking body parts. I wouldn't want random granny boobs being thrown at me cause she saw my package on a website.

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to join a site about dicks, and then complain about seeing too many there is like going to a party, and then complaining about being there.
That is a terrible analogy. Firstly, she isn't complaining about seeing too much dick. She is complaining about guys who try or do show her their dick, when she isn't interesting. Secondly, by saying that just being at a party is like having cock pictures thrown at you, you are saying that being a member requires you to accept cock pics, which isn't true.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's funny, but asking a cop for help is an acceptable social norm. Hell, he could pressure people into things just through the uniform. Are you saying that guys throwing unsolicited cock pictures here is an acceptable norm?

On a site all about big dicks yes, actually, I would say that. Thanks for spelling it out for me.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anyone else see the irony in this subject turning into a shouting match for 3 or 4 guys while it's in the woman's issue folder?

I think I done arguing about too much dick on a site about dicks, see yall elsewhere

Smaccoms

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll tell you it isn't to throw my dick at people assuming they want to see it. I have a gallery, if they are interested in my dick, they can go look at it. I don't send messages to women saying "Hey baby, I see you are on LPSG. *dick picture*" In fact, I pretty much don't PM anyone unless we've already have an established conversation or they messaged me first.

And I'm also not here to look at or have other guys show me theirs.

I am here for two basic reasons. I, in my opinion, have a nice phallus, so I have put up a gallery for those who wish to view it. It feeds my ego, but hey, I'm not flawless. The second reason is to discuss topics which I find interesting and relevant.

Notice how the gallery facilitates the dick viewing needs of the site, so messaging people with dick pictures who never asked to see them is unnecessary, and rude.

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when she leads them on with a name like that. Yes, it is partially her fault. I'm not saying all the blame goes to her, but some of it sure as hell does

This is like guys who say that because a girl has slept around a lot she "asked" to be raped.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, so this guy IMs me on yahoo and this is how the conversation goes:

gamblehilsman: Saw you on LPSG.
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: k
gamblehilsman: (picture of his penis)
gamblehilsman: (another picture of his penis)
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: wtf?
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: gross dude
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: Did I ask to see your dick?
BUZZ!!!
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: DID I?

Never responded.

I hate it when guys do this. It's like just walking up to a woman in a park, saying "hey," and then whipping it out. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean we want to see it.

I understand and I agree.

Also, you're wrong. Or not being honest.

You don't mind seeing their cock. You've got a membership in a site that is dedicated to Large Penises. Then, you've taken the time to post about men who too-quickly show their penises.

According to your sensibility, these guys are foul because they show their cocks BEFORE you are ready.

What does that mean?

There is a transaction. To you, seeing a cock before you are ready in this context -- in the big dick website -- means that something is being taken from you, which means that you are being violated.

Certainly not in the physical sense because all we do is look at monitors. God forbid that you provide personal contact information or actually meet people without far more caution.

What are you perceiving that is given up? I don't know. Guesses?

Innocence.
Respect.
Feeling of safety.

I could go on. But if the person does not know you, and if THEY are the ones showing you their cocks without your consent or request, isn't the exact opposite true?

Are they not the one's who have lost innocence? Don't they disrespect themselves? And would you feel safe with a picture of your vagina posted to a stranger?

Perhaps, what is truly at issue is power. By showing you their cock, they are exerting power over you. Power to shock. Power to control the sexual dynamic -- to state that their rules supersede your rules about how we will interact. They are violating your rules concerning how the sexual conversation will occur. These are things that are summed up in a word: AGGRESSION.

That guy showed me his dick, poor little old me.

I have a suggestion.

Disallow his power. Disarm him. Don't give him that power. That's a choice that you can make.

What does that mean?

Don't allow yourself to be disgusted. Don't react, at least externally. Certainly don't reply or get involved. But more important, don't allow yourself to be changed or affected. It's not about YOU.

Some men (and women) suffer from compulsive disorders. Those are medical conditions. Don't allow your own sense of well being to be diminished. To do so would cause you to become like a doctor who gets a cold every time she sees a patient with a cold.

Walk above it.

And for those men, I do apologize. We love having cool, intelligent sensitive and outspoken women on this site. Like what happens each time you log off of LPSG, you take the good and the bad in life.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I think as a guy it's very important to try and gauge a woman's potential interest in you before you take things to a pervy level. The OP quoted some of her conversation with the guy in question, and she's all like "yeah" and "ok" at every turn. If I get that sort of response from a woman I take off immediately because I figure come hell or high water, I can't turn that degree of indifference around and make her want me. I'm always surprised by how persistant and clueless some men are in that regard. I can tell straight away if I've got a shot with her or not, and if I haven't, I keep it moving. It seems so pointless and unrewarding to try and force things. Unless of course you're the kind of guy who loves randomly flashing people, in which case the laws of the real world should come into effect (ie. prison).

I guess ultimately it comes down to choice. If you click someone's profile on this site, you're saying "I don't mind seeing your dick" because that's the risk involved and it's part and parcel of being on here. If they don't like what they see at that point, tough shit, because it was their decision to click. But posting your dick in the middle of a conversation is not consensual and therefore not okay because you're not giving a person the option to either accept or reject the material.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, so this guy IMs me on yahoo and this is how the conversation goes:

gamblehilsman: Saw you on LPSG.
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: k
gamblehilsman: (picture of his penis)
gamblehilsman: (another picture of his penis)
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: wtf?
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: gross dude
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: Did I ask to see your dick?
BUZZ!!!
bigtits_n_proud_of_it: DID I?

Never responded.

I hate it when guys do this. It's like just walking up to a woman in a park, saying "hey," and then whipping it out. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean we want to see it.

Guys in dirty raincoats used to do this at subway and trainstations, they have the internet now. It's still pathological though, in many countries this kind of behaviour is considered a sexual assault, and statistics show that Flashers (that's what this guy basically is) often graduate to more serious forms of sexual harrassment and assault.

We can sort of divorce ourselves from the darker side of this nowadays because it happens online in this unreal cyber environment but that guy is real and his behaviour will be manifested in his real life too and he'll be doing similar or worse to real women somewhere.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it's a little unfair to blame the guys for this behaviour... Granted, some of them may be to blame, but for many I suspect the root of the cause is elsewhere.

Take a look around the forum, or better still the chat room. Fake women make the lives of real women hell on the net. They play the perfect role for any man out there, manipulating themselves into being whatever is desired by their current target, and in the case of casting the net to see what they catch, that means posting extremely sexual comments at random into areas seen by everyone, demanding to see huge giant cocks and it works!

Men who frequent any form of online sexual arena are being conned into thinking this is how women behave, their desire to find a woman for 30mins of fun overrides their ability to tell fact from fiction (in most cases, and not their fault) and even when these "women" are outted as fakes it is easier for them to believe that we've got it wrong than it is that they've been getting it on with a guy for the past half hour.

When you throw actual woman into the mix (most often found in online games in my experience) who adopt the same behaviour to obtain rewards within their chosen field, be it assistance in game, attention in a chat room and so on, who only go to support that this kind of behaviour is acceptable and indeed wanted from men, it's no wonder that the problem is ever increasing.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with women who are happy to voice their sexual thoughts and opinions for all to see, and no problem with women who cam, drool over guys all day long and the likes... as long as that is who they are. These women are rare though, and over shadowed in the large part by those who simply "play the game" to get what they want, and they are the ones to blame for men thinking this is acceptable.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I won't quote all the stupid bullshit I've read here by some dudes but only will state my point of view.

a)
Apologies for the male species [...] Some dudes simply are dumb as shit.
This thread did a pretty good job in proving my previous statement.

b) I've been around since almost 5 years and in MY opinion LPSG ist NOT about the cocks. It's about nice people and a community. You don't wanna be part of it? GTFO! At least the most interesting threads are not about cocks. I barely visit subforums except the Funny... because stupid blokes ruin this forum because of their obsession with their fucking dick (or other obsessions).

c) Even women who visit LPSG are allowed to decide when they want to see a dick and whose dick they want to see. Don't bother them because you're so damn freakin insecure about your dick. No one cares. Get over it or gtfo.

P.S.:
the guys saying it's her fault because of her chosen name.. typical stupid men

You disagree? Bite me