Dislike Kissing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by easytoremember55, Oct 20, 2011.

1. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    Question, who here dislikes kissing? Male or female, doesn't matter. A kiss is a kiss.

Who finds it kinda revolting and who thinks its the best thing since sliced bread?

Ciao.

2. redz_rule

Gold Member

I love kissing...

3. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    If a guy isn't into kissing then, as they say on Dragon's Den - 'I'm out'.

4. B_liono

B_liono New Member

Kissing has its times for me. When it's just kissing I don't mind it, and it leads to a quick turn on so it's good by itself. But when it gets more sexual and I'm being played with down there I like it a bit less because I feel like I'm trying to focus on a bit too much. And if I'm having sex, yeah it's too much to focus on, so I don't like it at all then, then is when I prefer to suck on a tit or a neck, maybe even nibble an ear. During sex, kissing gets too complicated, because I have to focus on screwing and also how good my kissing is, good tongue position and all that. Now if I'm being ridden then it's not so bad to kiss, but it's still a sort of overload on the focus. Now something I do pride myself on is being able to kiss well and finger a lady well at the same time, I'm talented for that.

5. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I disagree that a kiss is a kiss. There are many types of kisses and reasons for kissing.

I enjoy kissing a guy who knows how to do it right (and mostly that means ... just be natural....let it go and relax...you gotta feel it.)

I've had sex with a guy I never kissed one time and that was all good and fine by me. I wasn't into the kissing and neither were they.

I've had sex with one guy in particular who is fantastic everywhere else but is just a bad kisser. He tries too hard and it feels forced. (The only thing I want hard on a guy is his dick when having sex) :wink:

Lion said something about kissing as foreplay and that I LOVE!...

My husband is the absolute best kisser and I probably kiss him a dozen times a day...everything from a quick peck goodbye to several teasing kisses, to the long, slow..."let's get it on" kiss. Love kissing in the hot tub.

TMI... I know... I know.. :tongue:

6. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I'm not into kissing a guy I'm not going to sleep with him. And that is that.

7. DrCalvin

DrCalvin New Member

Albums:
    i have a...differing opinion. to me a kiss is something you share with that special someone. i prefer only to kiss the people i love.

8. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

The ex was a terrible kisser - so I could totally take it or leave it with him. Then I've had another bf who was a fabulous kisser and we would kiss non-stop, especially while making love. Always left his house with raw chapped lips from all the kissing! And I might add that bad breath is a buzz kill every time.

9. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    A bad kisser is a deal breaker, pure and simple. Sorry, call me shallow or whatever, but I can't be with a bad kisser. When I first met my husband and I felt something between us I thought "please, please, please be a good kisser." He was and is.

Tic-tacs all around!

10. Jillang

Jillang Member

I don't know who wouldn't like kissing unless the guy smokes or just has nasty breath. Kissing can definitely do it for me though, like if a guy is a good kisser then I'm more into him, if he is a bad kisser it might be a little mood killer.

11. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

Im the kind that likes kissing. My gf and I kiss passionately frequently.

12. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love kissing, the more passionate the better.

13. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    My ex-wife didn't kiss me for 13 years. When I got out and kissed again (4 years ago) It was almost like I couldn't believe what I was missing all those years.

14. alfonso39

alfonso39 Member

Albums:
    I love to kiss, kiss and kiss .....the best part. it gets all the juices flowing and goin!

15. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I sucked dick long, long before I would kiss a guy. Now, unless he is a smoker, I kiss as well.

16. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Shallow, light kisses & nibbles, tonguing my partner's lips and ears, full lips pressed rubbing or violently passionate deep french tongue dancing, I love it all.

17. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Kissing is amazing. If I'm with a great kisser, we can kiss for days - whether or not we're having sex. Being in love and sharing all the different forms of kissing, from the soft peck goodbye in the morning to the lengthy longing hello at night - it's all good. Kissing keeps me connected to someone and thinking of that morning kiss will keep me on a slow simmer all day.

18. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If I don't want to kiss you, I don't want to have sex with you. I sometimes get lost staring at someone's mouth. I can kiss for hours.

19. gballs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    love love love kissing. it is the only connection of apples to apples....maybe frottage compares but that only goes so far...my lips to yours. the parallel connection is what makes it so intimate and so immediate.

20. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    How/why would someone dislike that feeling of a current flowing between two lovers when they kiss?

Draft saved Draft deleted