Dislike Kissing

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question, who here dislikes kissing? Male or female, doesn't matter. A kiss is a kiss.

Who finds it kinda revolting and who thinks its the best thing since sliced bread?

Ciao.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kissing has its times for me. When it's just kissing I don't mind it, and it leads to a quick turn on so it's good by itself. But when it gets more sexual and I'm being played with down there I like it a bit less because I feel like I'm trying to focus on a bit too much. And if I'm having sex, yeah it's too much to focus on, so I don't like it at all then, then is when I prefer to suck on a tit or a neck, maybe even nibble an ear. During sex, kissing gets too complicated, because I have to focus on screwing and also how good my kissing is, good tongue position and all that. Now if I'm being ridden then it's not so bad to kiss, but it's still a sort of overload on the focus. Now something I do pride myself on is being able to kiss well and finger a lady well at the same time, I'm talented for that.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Question, who here dislikes kissing? Male or female, doesn't matter. A kiss is a kiss.

Who finds it kinda revolting and who thinks its the best thing since sliced bread?

Ciao.

I disagree that a kiss is a kiss. There are many types of kisses and reasons for kissing.

I enjoy kissing a guy who knows how to do it right (and mostly that means ... just be natural....let it go and relax...you gotta feel it.)

I've had sex with a guy I never kissed one time and that was all good and fine by me. I wasn't into the kissing and neither were they.

I've had sex with one guy in particular who is fantastic everywhere else but is just a bad kisser. He tries too hard and it feels forced. (The only thing I want hard on a guy is his dick when having sex) :wink:

Lion said something about kissing as foreplay and that I LOVE!...

My husband is the absolute best kisser and I probably kiss him a dozen times a day...everything from a quick peck goodbye to several teasing kisses, to the long, slow..."let's get it on" kiss. Love kissing in the hot tub.

TMI... I know... I know.. :tongue:

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a...differing opinion. to me a kiss is something you share with that special someone. i prefer only to kiss the people i love.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
The ex was a terrible kisser - so I could totally take it or leave it with him. Then I've had another bf who was a fabulous kisser and we would kiss non-stop, especially while making love. Always left his house with raw chapped lips from all the kissing! And I might add that bad breath is a buzz kill every time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bad kisser is a deal breaker, pure and simple. Sorry, call me shallow or whatever, but I can't be with a bad kisser. When I first met my husband and I felt something between us I thought "please, please, please be a good kisser." He was and is.

Tic-tacs all around!

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know who wouldn't like kissing unless the guy smokes or just has nasty breath. Kissing can definitely do it for me though, like if a guy is a good kisser then I'm more into him, if he is a bad kisser it might be a little mood killer.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-wife didn't kiss me for 13 years. When I got out and kissed again (4 years ago) It was almost like I couldn't believe what I was missing all those years.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kissing is amazing. If I'm with a great kisser, we can kiss for days - whether or not we're having sex. Being in love and sharing all the different forms of kissing, from the soft peck goodbye in the morning to the lengthy longing hello at night - it's all good. Kissing keeps me connected to someone and thinking of that morning kiss will keep me on a slow simmer all day.