Display Your Bulge

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
So here it is, i freeball 24/7 i love my package, although not to long i show a lot. I think its because my cock & balls position (i have large balls) they push my cock forward so its more visible. Looking for some shots of other guys bulging in shorts, pants, whatever. Or maybe a couple of members might show off some bulges, so other members like my self know how far we can push the envelope while in public. Also i love freeballin in gym shorts, basketball shorts, dress pants and jeans. Thanks

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hotofficeguy said:
So here it is, i freeball 24/7 i love my package, although not to long i show a lot. I think its because my cock & balls position (i have large balls) they push my cock forward so its more visible. Looking for some shots of other guys bulging in shorts, pants, whatever. Or maybe a couple of members might show off some bulges, so other members like my self know how far we can push the envelope while in public. Also i love freeballin in gym shorts, basketball shorts, dress pants and jeans. Thanks

Pics are found in the gallery.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It might sound strange but i am much more comfortable in showing off my cock (e.g. in swimming pool) than my bulge in all other occasions.

I find it embarassing because everybody can see it, including people (family, gf relatives) i do not want to.

pbarton

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anyone else at this site like me? I am so huge, and have huge balls to boot, that my goal would be finding a way to not have an obscene looking bulge in any clothes I wear. I came here looking for help with problems related to having an extra large penis.

Reactions: cockmonkey

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey pbarton, you should definitely try ergowear--keeps it close to the body but has extra room for laying flat.

I'm definitely not as large as most of the guys in here, but I like to keep the bulge under control during the day. At home anything goes;-)

Attachments

Reactions: saclove

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pbarton said:
My goal would be finding a way to not have an obscene looking bulge in any clothes I wear.

Roger that.

Some women share this dilema - in another location of course.

The problem is finding undergarments which will smooth out
the bumps yet have an adequate storage capacity - and not
change much as different positions are assumed. With men
there's also the ability to accept a changing volume/condition.

In general; male bumps weigh less than female bumps -
so they are less of a problem - and the larger doesn't come
in pairs.

Stretch material like spandex/lycra will "smooth and compress"
when soft, but help less with engorged nipples or penis, it
also does not tend to maintain an available volume without
expensive garment preparation - stitching.

As long as one remains soft, these can be made to work -
with occasional adjustments. Women need to be able to breath
properly under their undergarments also.
8^(

The color Black conceals bulges better than anything lighter.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Well, I went from hidding my size as a kid using loose pants and tight underwear, to displaying in my late twenties and early thirties , to just wearing what i like, bulge or not. If the pants are fitted, then there is a bulge, and I usually don't care if folks look. In retrospect, in my swerious flaunting days, I think most folks just figured i had something stuffed in my jeans, swim trunks, whatever. Hell some may still think that.

If you like to show then go ahead. Just remember that every action has a reaction.

Here are some various photos of me, with varying bulges depending on my clothing.

Jack

Attachments

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a 'grower', not a 'shower', and, well, shy about, even soft, putting myself 'out there'....yet, I am an icurible-crotch-watcher....never go commando, I'd get a hard-on, and, I'm shy...not wanting to walk around with my hardon so visible....