distance

And the issue is? You think Joe D. has her and your cadillac?

crewserve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she acts like I am in the middle of a party here..like its some grand time....forget the fact that I almost got blown up the other day...or that I cant put on some normal clothes and go out on the town....same food everyday....idk....I think she needs to get over herself

crewserve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
commo actually....took some heat inside the compound the other day...thanx to a few underground bought 107's...lucky nobody got hurt

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
commo actually....took some heat inside the compound the other day...thanx to a few underground bought 107's...lucky nobody got hurt

Seriously the last thing you need to be worrying about is a jealous girlfriend. Normally I don't speak out and say something ugly, but this is ridiculous IMO. She needs to get over herself. Your over there away from home, your friends, your family, dealing with bad situations and she thinks your having party time each day and night? :rolleyes:

I hope worrying about this stupidness doesn't cloud your judgement at a time when you need it most!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knew what she could expect hooking up with a guy in the Military. So she needs to get a grip and stop acting like a bit** when you actually need her support and not her whining/complaining/jealousy.

She is super jealous..and the military keeps me 8000 miles away

crewserve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know at first everything always looks like cake and ice cream...but when the dessert is gone.......bombs explode

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try to have a talk with her and let her know how this makes you feel, and try to explain to her how hard your life already is right now, even without her acting up.
And if she still keeps acting like this and making your life harder then it already is, you need to find a girl that will support you in good AND bad times.

you know at first everything always looks like cake and ice cream...but when the dessert is gone.......bombs explode