Distressed- anal questions.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sanguine815, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Sanguine815

Sanguine815 New Member

So I've let my significant other have anal sex with me when we can. We he a long distance relationship and see each other every 2 months or so.

This last time, instead of using our usual "friend built for two", a glass "butt plug" type thing was brought to bear.

The thing is, I was impenetrable. The comment was made "you're as hard as a rock," meaning that I seemed impenetrable even with plenty of lube.

I am at a loss. It's not as though I wasn't prepared and there wasn't plenty of time to relax. Is something wrong with me that I cant take even something small? Should I be clandestinely stretching myself somehow between visits?

What do people do to accommodate that kind of anal penetration?

2. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

Some between visit stretching would help, but it sounds like your body just wasn't ready for sex that night. You might have been better off starting with a finger or too also. Last thing which would have loosened you probably was to change the position of how your body was oriented, legs up, squatting or doggy (or stomach on the bed) would have probably opened you up.

I try to do a little stretching the day before, but if I don't have time I let my top take time going in. Butt plugs will loosen you up if you're into wearing them for a good amount time. But in your situation, a bowel movement might have been in order. That always helps me out, when it just won't go in.

Draft saved Draft deleted