Distribution

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi.

So I was wondering about the distribution of penis proportions. I know that the length and girth vary but I was wondering if they match up in some way. eg my dick is 8" (maybe 8.5" but I think 8" is fair). Six inches of shaft and two (nearly 2.5") of head.

Is that how other guys are with the same size dick? Or is it usually 2" head or 1/4 the length of the shaft?

As for girth, is a tapered penis more common or is it mostly the same thickness all round? Just wondering, would be cool if you could post your stats eg 6" shaft, 2" head and same thickness or varying thickness :D

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Paul, you have one of the most perfectly proportional penes on the board. That alone makes yours unique, although all of us will be unique in some way or other.

My erection is about 8" and, like yours, the head is over 2" of that but the shaft is less proportional. It's about 7" in girth (the middle being somewhat thicker) and the glans flares out to about 7 3/4". I'm cut, but very loosely.

It used to almost hug my belly when I was young but now it points straight ahead.

3. dufus

dufus New Member

Knight, except that I have a larger head, you and I have almost the same size. By the way, in my opinion your really great gallery pics would look better if you weren't shaved. ;)

4. mao

mao
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I'm a fair bit smaller than you Knight, but of my 6" length, the head is 1.75" and my shaft 4.25". The head's marginally thicker - about 5.75" around instead of 5.5" for the shaft.

5. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

Knight, our preportions match buddy.

Draft saved Draft deleted