Ditech Hunk

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by UrbanReign, Jul 1, 2008.

1. UrbanReign

UrbanReign Active Member

Deoes anybody have any info on the guy answering the phones in the DITECH commercia? Very HOT!!!l

2. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Guys, please remember that these commercials don't necessarily air in every market in the country, so please, try to post some pictures of the guys you're talking about so we can have some idea of what's going on. In that vein, I will say (prepare for a flashback) that I always thought the guy in this mid-90s commercial was really cute:

YouTube - Living in the 90's - Commercial for Hits Compilation CD

In a longer version of this commercial he is shown in a t-shirt that reveals a nice bit of chest hair. If anyone could find a screen capture of that or a copy of the long version of this commercial, I would be eternally grateful.
    :wink::biggrin1:

3. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

I'm in TOTAL agreement with you this one!

4. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    There is a guy on a commercial for a copier machine (that does everything but wash your socks) who is also woooooof wooooof! I think they should show the name of the actor somewhere in the commercial -- it would make it a lot easier..................remember how everybody went gaga over Lucky Vanous in his soda commercials!!

Draft saved Draft deleted