Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right I never heard of anyone having problems setting up an onlyfans account. Lol like what?
I’ve heard of a few people having trouble setting it up. I don’t think it’s a scam, but I just wish he had included the minimum amount in the message he sent me, I would’ve gladly paid $25 had I known it was the minimum. It seems like what happened was he got a lot more responses than he thought he would so he only gave the link to a few people

Reactions: immatrialxcx

jamjamq123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve heard of a few people having trouble setting it up. I don’t think it’s a scam, but I just wish he had included the minimum amount in the message he sent me, I would’ve gladly paid $25 had I known it was the minimum. It seems like what happened was he got a lot more responses than he thought he would so he only gave the link to a few people
to me, him making sure it’s all private and not telling you there’s a minimum to get something in return, kinda scammy

Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is clearly not stable. I sent him 30 yesterday and never received anything. See our recent conversation below. What a dick.
I have to agree with him, he is messaging and replying to everyone by himself and it does take time. He’s a nice guy. Just don’t assume that everyone is scamming you because you didn’t receive anything right then and there

I have to agree with him, he is messaging and replying to everyone by himself and it does take time. He’s a nice guy. Just don’t assume that everyone is scamming you because you didn’t receive anything right then and there
He could have at least posted about it or sent an update when I paid letting me know he would get to it as soon as possible. Instead, he opened my message and accepted my payment within 10 minutes of me sending it and 19 hours later I had no clue what was going on. And when he sent the first reply I appreciated it and thanked him for an update. Then a few minutes later he freaked out on me.