andre1996

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and you can’t ask him about it because he’ll hit you with the “i’m trying to do something for my fans, you have to understand im 1 person. etc” but like it’s business and if you paid for the product you shouldn’t have to wait this long for it

Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are rude as fuck. Yes he’s sending out his links to everyone who paid but he also decided to work on a remix as a nice freebie for subscribers, but it’s taking longer than expected to finish. In the meantime, there’s guys who are so pissed because they’re impatient. I don’t mind waiting because I’m not desperate.

Reactions: luvinlife83

Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no one payed him for a remix, it’s a nice bonus but it wasn’t what we paid for. he’s just stalling
How is he stalling? He’s literally sending the link out one by one manually and he has over 100k subscribers so who knows how many of them subscribed, now imagine sending a link out to each one of them manually and let’s see how fast you get it done

TOPGUN123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How is he stalling? He’s literally sending the link out one by one manually and he has over 100k subscribers so who knows how many of them subscribed, now imagine sending a link out to each one of them manually and let’s see how fast you get it done
That’s what an onlyfans or just for fans is for.....wouldn’t have to deal with all this

Reactions: immatrialxcx

Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s what an onlyfans or just for fans is for.....wouldn’t have to deal with all this
Did you not see that OnlyFans wasn’t working for him? And he’s not the only one that has happened to. That’s why some people prefer to avoid it, like Brandt’s Boys, for example, and just cut out the middle man and set up their own thing

TOPGUN123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you not see that OnlyFans wasn’t working for him? And he’s not the only one that has happened to. That’s why some people prefer to avoid it, like Brandt’s Boys, for example, and just cut out the middle man and set up their own thing
I get that but he also has to understand he’s not some regular guy, he’s very well known and he had to have known he was gonna get more then 20 people should of thought this out. And in his tweet just now he said a “photoshoot”.. when he posted his nudes on Twitter with emojis over his dick, it was taken in his restroom....(not a photoshoot)...like a your serious? He goes on and keeps people “updated” but goes from they being sent out tomorrow to links out today to I’m working on a mix for y’all and it’s not ready......I’ve still yet to see ANY post saying I got my link omg thank you Oscar......so they were never sent out....

jamjamq123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how do you know he’s sending out the links. have yet to get mine. if he’s still so quick to send out a message with how to pay him, he should be quick about sending out links.

i just checked on another twitter and he responds with how to pay within the hour but still no links to actually be sent out.

i’m sure we’ll get it but i feel like he was taking money before he had a product to sell is all.

Reactions: TOPGUN123