DJG's PE Journal.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, be glad that you started out with a really nice dick. It makes PE a LOT more fun to have something to work with!!!!! :biggrin1:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Ok....

I was about to start PE tonight...

When "the chick" started begging me to fuck her...

I could not refuse :)

A couple things though..

Since I started PE about 2 weeks ago *thanks to Big Al

I have noticed MUCH more girth...
MUCH stronger erections.
No length gains yet *other then the gains I got from my ADS.

and.....

"the chick" commented on my size...

"you feel MUCH bigger, and harder"

And I can feel more bottoming out while deep dicking her...

Also... my loads are getting BIGGER..

I came last night, and it was huge..
And tonight When I shot, *missionary
There were four of five huge squirts that hit her tits, her belly, her hair, and the pillow behind her..
"God damn peter north!" she said!!!!

ahhhh yes...

I am looking forward to my gains in the next 6 months - a year...

So I am taking the night off *I have class early tomorrow.. and I am back on the program tomorrow night!!~!

D*J*G

Are you still going to be using the Penimaster? If so, how will you know what you gain from one versus the other?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great log :)

You'll notice that, in addition to the size benefits, doing PE exercises will make your penis more "fit". It'll look and perform better which in itself makes it worthwhile to do these exercises.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
topnight I did 10 mins of manual stretching.

30 sec blocks.

Up, Down, Left, right, circle.

THen I did wet jelq 200 reps. each hand counting as 1/2 stroke.

3 start and stops..

Didnt cum..

Cock feels nice and heavy.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What contribution does pullong on the penis have? girth or lenght? Like pulling the head of the penis away from the body... thanks.

What contribution does pullong on the penis have? girth or lenght? Like pulling the head of the penis away from the body... thanks.

Both actually. Jelqing improves length and girth. There are exercises that focus on one over the other but you will always get some overlap. This can be difficult for men who are already happy with their length but are looking to increase girth or vice versa. You might think, "well who wouldn't want more of either?," but a lot of guys have gfs or wives who have told them flat out they don't want it any longer because they find it uncomfortable when the glans hits the cul-de-sac.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Both actually. Jelqing improves length and girth. There are exercises that focus on one over the other but you will always get some overlap. This can be difficult for men who are already happy with their length but are looking to increase girth or vice versa. You might think, "well who wouldn't want more of either?," but a lot of guys have gfs or wives who have told them flat out they don't want it any longer because they find it uncomfortable when the glans hits the cul-de-sac.

bingo!:rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
topnight I did 10 mins of manual stretching.

30 sec blocks.

Up, Down, Left, right, circle.

THen I did wet jelq 200 reps. each hand counting as 1/2 stroke.

3 start and stops..

Didnt cum..

Cock feels nice and heavy.

And by manual stretching you mean grabbing it by the head and pulling away from your body right? Or are you doing some more advanced stretch?

What are 3 starts and stops?

What contribution does pulling on the penis have? girth or lenght? Like pulling the head of the penis away from the body... thanks.

I have been doing that to loosen up the scar tissue that builds up in my tunica from my extreme pumps. If you let the scar tissue harden without any stretching, then you will lose length over time... I was beginning to lose some and am in the process of getting it all back.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a few days ago. Then again I only do dry jelq for like 5-10 min, and 2-3 more minutes while in the shower... and when sitting in the computer I do some pulling...

I feel it more girthy. But i know it would immediately go away if I stop. How many months before it starts to keeep the gains? I havent seen any gain yet, because I just started,, again I do feel it fatter.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started a few days ago. Then again I only do dry jelq for like 5-10 min, and 2-3 more minutes while in the shower... and when sitting in the computer I do some pulling...

I feel it more girthy. But i know it would immediately go away if I stop. How many months before it starts to keeep the gains? I havent seen any gain yet, because I just started,, again I do feel it fatter.

Check out the section on cementing your gains in the Beginner's routine: http://www.lpsg.org/1612306-post4.html

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out the section on cementing your gains in the Beginner's routine: http://www.lpsg.org/1612306-post4.html

I did the same thing with my weight training and I now only have to lift weights twice a week in order to stay or get in better shape.

As far as pumping is concerned... it seems that the more often that you do it, the more your skin can tolerate the vacuum pressure. I'm doin' the jelqing and have now added stretching to anlarge my penis over the long haul, yet I pump to make it immediately huge. I get the best of both worlds I think. I am a sick puppy and have been obsessed with seeing how big I can expand my cock within the limits of my size potential and skin expandability though...

Of course my penis is always begging to be pumped... I am suspicious that it likes it a bit too much! lol!!!

I've only been stretching my cock for about two weeks, but I have already seen an improvement in length and maybe boners too... I'm not convinced of the boner thing (I will be looking into that) though.

DJG's pics are impressive though and he has a nice worked out look to it where my penis looks like it ate way too much and is a big fat pig... DJG's looks fit and manly... ready to do battle.

Mine looks like it needs a nap.

Keep up the good work man!!! :biggrin1:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Starship log.... entry number.....

Tonight did manual stretches for 10 mins after warmup..

Followed by 200 very slow jelqs..

My cock never felt so big...

I have been using the LOT theory..

Seems to be helping, along with blasters on my stretching...

I have a very slight Tug at 6:00.. so that is encouraging.

I let myself cum after jelqing tonight..

Had to get it out..
D

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al, I have noticed a few little veins starting to appear. They are very slim looking river snakes, can they get bigger with time? like triple their size? I think they happen ebcause the pushing of the blood inside and they start to form, or maybe they were always therre but they were less developed. I know if I stop withing 5 days I wont see them again. :)