DJG's PE Journal.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al, I have noticed a few little veins starting to appear. They are very slim looking river snakes, can they get bigger with time? like triple their size? I think they happen ebcause the pushing of the blood inside and they start to form, or maybe they were always therre but they were less developed. I know if I stop withing 5 days I wont see them again. :)

You'll start noticing an overall increase in vascularity once you start exercising your penis. I don't know about a tripling in size, but it'll definitely look much more vascular an you'll see blood vessels on your penis where you didn't think you had any.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
No pe last night either.. YIKES!!
just have been too tired..
I know that is a weak excuse, but since I have been hitting it hard pretty much every day, perhaps a few days off will help growth.
I will do some stretching today.
Yay!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No pe last night either.. YIKES!!
just have been too tired..
I know that is a weak excuse, but since I have been hitting it hard pretty much every day, perhaps a few days off will help growth.
I will do some stretching today.
Yay!

Proper rest is vital to successful PEing. I've counseled many men that have reported measureable gains after taking time off after hitting a plateau.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
tonight I went to the gym, and did chest....

Then I came home..

Did 10 min warm up w/ hot sock.

10 mins manual stretches. up down left right clock wise, and counter.

Then 100 super slow jelqs while the chick masturbated in front of my to keep me inspired.

Then slipped on the cock ring, and plowed the fuck out of her...

*interesting note.. she felt so tight it hurt..
and she was complaining about my girth..
"please don't get your cock any bigger, it might be a problem"!!!!!!

Just wait...

:)
D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tonight I went to the gym, and did chest....

Then I came home..

Did 10 min warm up w/ hot sock.

10 mins manual stretches. up down left right clock wise, and counter.

Then 100 super slow jelqs while the chick masturbated in front of my to keep me inspired.

Then slipped on the cock ring, and plowed the fuck out of her...

*interesting note.. she felt so tight it hurt..
and she was complaining about my girth..
"please don't get your cock any bigger, it might be a problem"!!!!!!

Just wait...

:)
D

It sounds like you had an excellent day :biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes!!!

I am just concerned that I am not jelqing correctly.

I have watched all the vids, and I think I am doing it right, however I am always insecure that I am not..
"GULP"

From your feedback it appears as if you're doing something right. I've found that reading instructions is often better than watching videos. Follow the written instructions step by step and you can't go wrong.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big Al, I have noticed a few little veins starting to appear. They are very slim looking river snakes, can they get bigger with time? like triple their size? I think they happen ebcause the pushing of the blood inside and they start to form, or maybe they were always therre but they were less developed. I know if I stop withing 5 days I wont see them again. :)

I've been doing something that clearly has been giving me much larger veins. I kind of hand clamp my cock with one hand while oiled up. I force the blood in with my hand more loose then cut it off with my hand. I get it harder and harder. Then with the cock more than fully hard I take my finger and push down on the veins at the base and then slide it along the vein going up. This works really well. My veins have been much more pronounced than they used to be.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been doing something that clearly has been giving me much larger veins. I kind of hand clamp my cock with one hand while oiled up. I force the blood in with my hand more loose then cut it off with my hand. I get it harder and harder. Then with the cock more than fully hard I take my finger and push down on the veins at the base and then slide it along the vein going up. This works really well. My veins have been much more pronounced than they used to be.

This sounds interesting. Have you been keeping a journal of your changes?

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This sounds interesting. Have you been keeping a journal of your changes?

No :( I'm too disorganized a person. The other thing I'll don when my penis is hard and hand clamped is take the other hand and twist around but with the right amount of tension to bring out the veins, plus it's super pleasurable almost to the point of cumming.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No :( I'm too disorganized a person. The other thing I'll don when my penis is hard and hand clamped is take the other hand and twist around but with the right amount of tension to bring out the veins, plus it's super pleasurable almost to the point of cumming.

Even keeping a small journal of your efforts can make a big difference. It really is something to see and record actual changes in your penis through your own efforts.