DJG's PE Journal.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've read the whole thread and i am still none the wiser as to what is going on here !!!

Sounds like slow masturbation with a hot sock ... or am i missing something ;)
Yeah, you're missing something. :wink:

Check out posts 1-3, in the thread http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html , and you'll see that the aim of this current thread's focus would fall under page 1's second section, "Charting Your Progress". :smile:

DJG is just making (t)his "charting" public, to edu-ma-cate us on whether or not this works for him, and if it does, what his progress is.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I'm with Stacy on this one. I mean, if you JUST wanted numeric statistics, Excel would be fine, but personally, that doesn't quite tell the full story of the PE experience. :wink:

LOL, novice is right. an excel spreadsheet wouldn't do the PE experience any justice. power point would satisfy everyones curiosity! :rofl:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can do your journal in a blog format. That would make it interesting and presentable and will encourage you to cover every aspect of your training.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

:nono: don't make me go over there and kick your butt, mister! :buttkick:

You can do your journal in a blog format. That would make it interesting and presentable and will encourage you to cover every aspect of your training.

true, he could do it in blog format. but don't you think doing his journal this way is better for everyone to get in on the convo?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:nono: don't make me go over there and kick your butt, mister! :buttkick:

true, he could do it in blog format. but don't you think doing his journal this way is better for everyone to get in on the convo?

There's a blog feature on this very forum that allows comments too.