Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm into finding other dudes to jerk off with and would like to try giving head. My problem is that I live in NYC and don't know how to find other str8ish dudes to hook-up with besides craigslist, a veritable nightmare. Any advice would be appreciated

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you're in NYC - one of the biggest cities in the world. Just try browsing online or even posting in the appropriate part of this site. Best of luck!

doncab

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm finding that the internet is not the place to find someone who is looking for anything but a nsa encounter. I should specify that my search is difficult because the appearance of a man does nothing for me sexually, the most comfortable of situations would be someone around my age and looks, but frankly the internet is a little deceiving when people describe or trade pictures of themselves(I've been looking for a while). Most public places in NYC are centered around drunken trysts that involve sex acts I'm not looking to do. I appreciate advice that has been given, but I'm still looking for other advice.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Squirt Welcome is pretty comprehensive for man-to-man meetings. Some extremists, but plenty of bi and straightish guys too. It's pretty upfront and so direct that most guys are honest about themselves on there.