DL hook-up advice needed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doncab, Sep 22, 2008.

1. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm into finding other dudes to jerk off with and would like to try giving head. My problem is that I live in NYC and don't know how to find other str8ish dudes to hook-up with besides craigslist, a veritable nightmare. Any advice would be appreciated

2. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
  3. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Dude, you're in NYC - one of the biggest cities in the world. Just try browsing online or even posting in the appropriate part of this site. Best of luck!

4. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm finding that the internet is not the place to find someone who is looking for anything but a nsa encounter. I should specify that my search is difficult because the appearance of a man does nothing for me sexually, the most comfortable of situations would be someone around my age and looks, but frankly the internet is a little deceiving when people describe or trade pictures of themselves(I've been looking for a while). Most public places in NYC are centered around drunken trysts that involve sex acts I'm not looking to do. I appreciate advice that has been given, but I'm still looking for other advice.

5. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    Well, you've ruled meeting people online and in person. Not sure how else to help.

6. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Squirt Welcome is pretty comprehensive for man-to-man meetings. Some extremists, but plenty of bi and straightish guys too. It's pretty upfront and so direct that most guys are honest about themselves on there.

Draft saved Draft deleted